WBSSC Recruitment 2020: The Central School Service Commission, Government of West Bengal is all prepared itself for the recruitment of 4923 fully qualified candidates to recruit them on the Group-D and Clerk Posts. In the same concert, the WBSSC has published the WBSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification on its official website, i.e. westbengalssc.com. These vacancies will be filled by conducting the 3rd Regional Level Selection Test 2020 for the Recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff in Government Sponsored/ Government aided/ Secondary/ Junior-High/ Higher Secondary Schools.
The candidates who possess the minimum qualification of class 08th/ 10th/ 12th pass and lying between 18 to 40 years of age are invited to apply online for the WB School Service Commission Vacancy 2020 on or before last date. For more details about WBSSC Clerk Jobs 2020, you are advised either the complete details given below or you can follow the westbengalssc.com for WBSSC Group D Vacancy 2020 Notification.
WBSSC Vacancy 2020 Details:
Total Vacancies: 4923 Posts
Name of the Post:
Clerk: 1707 Vacancies
- South Eastern Region: 247
- Eastern Region: 441
- Western Region: 461
- Southern Region: 284
- Northern Region: 274
Group D: 3216 Vacancies
- Northern Region: 755
- Western Region: 1034
- Southern Region: 375
- South Eastern Region: 314
- Eastern Region: 738
WB School Service Commission Vacancy 2020 Academic Qualification:
- Group D: Should need to be at-least 08th class pass.
- Clerk: 10th/ 12th Class class and should have good typing speed.
Age Limit: Applicants age will be calculated as on 01st January 2020. The relaxations in age will be accepted as per the norms.
- Lower Age Limit: 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit: 40 Years
WB School Service Commission Jobs 2020 Pay Band Details: The applicants after getting selected will be made available with the pay band most suited to their range.
WB School Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Applying Online: Update Soon.
- Last Date for Apply Online: Update Soon.
How to Apply for WBSSC Recruitment 2020, 4923 Clerk, Group D Jobs in West Bengal School Service Commission Online Apply
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission is on the hunt to recruit 4923 well skilled and fully qualified candidates for Clerk and Group-D vacant posts available in the WBSSC and these vacancies will be filled by organizing the WBSSC Regional Level Selection Test for the Recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff under WBSSC in various departments. The dates till which the interested applicants are invited to submit the WBSSC Recruitment 2020 is last date.
- Follow westbengalssc.com.
- Follow the Recruitment/ Notification Section via following the career section.
- Read the WBSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria in all the prescribed aspects, then apply by clicking on the “Online Apply” Button.
- Fill the online form completely with authentic and genuine details.
- Attach the scanned Passport size photograph and digital signature.
- Recheck all the entries that you have filled and click on the “submit” button after getting satisfied.
- Take the print out of the online form
WBSSC Clerk Vacancy 2020 Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected on the basis of recruitment rounds:
- Written Examination
- Personality Test
WB School Service Commission Jobs 2020 Application Fee: In addition to the bank charges of Rs. 05, the applicants need to pay the charges given below.
- SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs. 70/-
- General/ OBC: Rs. 140/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs. 60/-
- General: Rs. 120/-
WBSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification
WBCSSC Vacancy 2020, WBSSC Jobs 2020
All those who satisfy the eligibility norms as prescribed in the WBSSC Jobs 2020 Notification, they can apply online before last date by submitting the WBSSC Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form by following westbengalssc.com. There are total 4923 vacancies available for Group D and Clerk vacancies in the West Bengal School Selection Commission, that will be going to be filled through the WBSSC Regional Level Selection Test 2020. For any type of help or the assistance, you can comment at the bottom of the post for asking your issue to our experts.