West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2020-21: The Health Recruitment Board of West Bengal and WB Medical Education, Kolkata has published a new advertisement for the recruitment of 221 Staff Nurse and other vacancies in the Department. The Health and Family Welfare Department, Kolkata has confirmed the news about the WBHRB Recruitment 2020-21 for various General Duty Medical Officer, Surgeon vacancies. The applicant should apply for the job because this a favorite job for all the students and students will be filling the forms as fast as they can. The applicants should start filling the forms now and can send it before the last dates 17th September 2020 to apply for the job. The official website is www.wbhrb.in.
WB Health Recruitment 2020, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Surgeon Posts details:
Recruiter Name: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, North 24 Parangas, West Bengal Health Department.
Posts Description: Staff Nurse, MO, etc.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Official Website: www.wbhrb.in
Job Location: West Bengal.
WB Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2020: Back to back vacancies from the West Bengal Heath Recruitment Board. The Board has recently published a new WB Health Recruitment 2020 notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Medical officer, others. The students of medical field can cheer after hearing the news. The Job months goes on as the state govt. and different companies are inviting applications from the students. The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board wants the students to fill application forms for the job before the last date of application. The application can be done through the official website www.wbhrb.in and through our website.
There are vacancies for the WB Health Board:
- District Consultant (Quality Monitoring): 01
- MO: 01
- FTMO: 18
- GDMO: 03
- Staff Nurse: 182
- Lab Tech: 09
- Counselor: 01
- Hospital Attendant: 01
- Sanitary Attendant: 02
- Counselor: 01
- Accounts Personnel: 01
- Data Manager: 01
Dates to be remembered:
- Apply Online Start: September 2020.
- Apply Online Close: 17th September 2020.
Age: if you are going to apply here then age must be followed:
- Dental Surgeon: Max 32 Years.
- Clinical Tutor and Demonstrator: Max 40 Years.
- The Age should be counted from 1st Jan 2020.
- ST/SC/PWD: 5 Years.
- OBC: 3 Years.
The qualification requirements are different for both the posts.
- District Consultant (Quality Monitoring): Degree in Statistics
- MO: MBBS
- FTMO NUHM: MBBS with one-year rotatory internship
- GDMO NHM: MBBS with one-year rotatory internship
- Staff Nurse: GNM
- Lab Tech: 12th passed and DMLT. 2 years experience
- Counselor: Graduation in Social Science
- Hospital Attendant: 10th passed
- Sanitary Attendant: 10th passed
- Counselor: 01
- Accounts Personnel: B.Com with advanced knowledge of computer and experience
- Lab Tech PPT CT, WBSAP&CS: B.Sc MLT with 1-year experience or DMLT with 2 years of experience
WB Health Recruitment 2020-21 | 221 Staff Nurse, MO Vacancies Application Form:
The interested candidates can apply for this job through the official website and through our website before the last date 17th September 2020. The candidates applying must read the official notification first before applying. We advise you to carefully read the notification.
You must check all the documents from the notification before applying. The confirmation is compulsory before applying for any examination.
- After completing all the requirements and details visit the official website www.wbhrb.in
- Click on the link you want to apply and read the notification again.
- Then click on the application form and Download application form.
- Fill the application form completely and attach all required documents.
- Complete all the entries with the correct information and submit the form to the given address.
Chief Medical Officer of Health,
Banamalipore, Barasat District Hospital Campus,
North 24 Parganas, Pin-700-124.
The applicants applying for the exam will have to pay fee for the application. The fee for the application . The fee has to be pay through the Bank Challan. The challan will be generated after you have filled the application form. Get complete details by checking its official notification.
SC/ST candidates are exempted from the fee. But OBC candidates are not given any kind of relaxation in fee.
Process of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done in fair manner. The selection will be done on the norms and rules set by the Board. The selection process will also include the performance of the individual in interview.
West Bengal Health Recruitment 2020-21 | WBHRB Vacancy 2020:
We try our best to bring the best and quality jobs for you. Our pure approach is to bring jobs for you. This time we are here with WBHRB Recruitment Board Recruitment 2020-21. This is a good chance for the fresher’s. We are also available at Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and other social media site.