SSC SI ASI Syllabus 2020-21: We update you with the latest jobs available in the country. And the last time we informed you with the recruitment of SSC SI ASI Recruitment, we are here today to describe the SSC CPO SI ASI Syllabus 2020-21, exam pattern and some tips for your exam preparation as well as for the exam. The Staff Selection Commission informed the students and the public about the recruitment of SI and ASI recruitment. The students should get ready for the exam and should start their preparations on the day of application. The SSC jobs are hard to get and if you have got this great chance, why waste it. The students should prepare for the examination in a systematic way and try to achieve the set goals.
So we are here to help you out from the different problems of finding the syllabus and pattern etc. First of all, we will talk about the exam pattern of recruitment.
SSC CPO SI ASI Syllabus 2020-21, Exam Pattern of the SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2020-21:
Dates for SSC CPO SI/ ASI Exam Hall Ticket 2020 Release Dates:
|Events||SSC CPO 2020 Dates (Tentative)|
|SSC CPO Notification Release Date||17th June 2020|
|Starting Date to Submit SSC CPO Application Form||17th June 2020|
|Last Date to Submit SSC CPO Online Form||16th July 2020|
|SSC CPO Tier-I Exam Admit Card||November 2020|
|SSC CPO Tier-I Exam||23rd to 26th November 2020|
|SSC CPO Tier-I Exam Result||December 2020.|
|PET/ PST & Medical Exam||Update Soon.|
|SSC CPO Tier-II Admit Card||July 2021|
|SSC CPO Paper-II Exam||12th July 2021|
|SSC CPO Tier-II Result||August 2021|
SSC CPO Recruitment 2020-21 Process of Selection:
The process of selection will be done on the basis of the written examination, Physical test, interview and other levels of tests.
- Written examination (Paper-I)
- Physical Efficiency Test / Medical Examination Test
- Written examination (Paper-II)
- Final Result (Paper-I & Paper-II)
Physical Standards for SSC CPO SI ASI Vacancy 2020-21
Physical Standards that are required to be in the candidates are
Along with the other tests, the physical endurance test will also be conducted
For Female candidates
- High jump – 0.9 mt in 3 chances
- Long Jump – 2.7 mt in 3 chances
- 100 meter Race – 18 sec
- 800 meter Race – 4 min
For Male Candidates
- Shot Put (16lb) – 4.5 Meter in 3 chances
- High Jump – 2 meters in 3 chances
- Long Jump – 3.65 meters in 3 chances
- 100 meter race – 16 sec
- 6 km race – 6.5 min
SSC SI CAPF 2020 Written Exam Pattern
SSC PO Paper I Exam Pattern:
- Total Question: 200
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Part-A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
SSC CPO Paper-II Exam Pattern 2021:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part-A||English Language and comprehension||200||200|
* There Have negative Marking it will deduct 025 for every wrong answer.
SSC CPO Exam – Paper 1, Paper 2 Syllabus 2020-2021
SSC CPO Paper I Syllabus
|A. General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|Analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.|
|B. General Awareness|
|Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.|
|C. Quantitative Aptitude|
|Whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture, nd Allegation, Time and distance, Time & work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra|
|D. English Comprehension:|
|Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension, and writing ability, etc. would be tested.|
SSC CPO Paper-II Syllabus 2021:
|English Language & Comprehension :|
|Questions in this components will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition, filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, comprehension etc.|
Syllabus for SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2020-21:
The syllabus has been updated from the previous. The new SSC CPO SI ASI Syllabus 2020 for the recruitment is given below.
Paper 1 SSC CPO SI ASI Syllabus 2020-21:
In the examination questions related to English will be asked. Questions related to understanding, comprehension, and also about the writing skills.
- Quantitative Aptitude:
This section of the paper will include questions related to the
|Whole Numbers||Decimal Fractions||Number relation||Percentage|
|Ratio and proportion||Square roots||Averages||Interest|
|Profit and loss||Discount||Partnership business||Mixtue & allegation|
|Time and distance||Time and work||Algebra||Linear equation graph|
|Congruency triangles||Similar triangles||Circle and Chords||Quadrilateral|
|Histogram||Bra diagram||Pie Chart||Identities|
This section of the paper will include questions from the current affairs part and other happenings in the country and across the world. The questions form this part will mainly focus on the History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, Politics, Scientific Research aspects of current affairs. Questions related to the Indian Constitution can also come in the paper.
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
This part of the paper will include questions of similarities, analogies, orientation, judgment, and other aspects.
|Arithmetic||Classification||Number series||Non verbal series|
|Coding-decoding||Statement conclusion||Word building||Space orientation|
|Critical thinking||Emotional intelligence||Indexing||Figure folding|
These are the different topics under the different subjects related to the paper. The SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2020 is very important and that is why we want you to get ready for the examination with complete training and practice.
Paper 2 SSC CPO SI ASI Syllabus 2020-21:
- English And Comprehension:
- Filling in the blanks
This was the SSC CPO SI ASI Syllabus 2020 for the second paper. Thus you should study all the aspects of the syllabus to get the job.
Now since we have provided you with the complete syllabus for both the papers and now it is your responsibility to cover the whole syllabus and start preparations according to the syllabus. If you prepare with the syllabus you will never fall short of any kind of recruitment and any task.
Now on thing related to the recruitment has left yet. The application form will be available from March 2020 and you should not miss out on the application. The application forms will be filed online via the official website and through our site also.
Tips and Tricks for the Exam Preparation with Covering SSC CPO SI ASI Syllabus 2020-21:
- When preparing for any competitive exam or any exam which is very important in reference to your future it is always important to take the task seriously. The students when hearing about the recruitments they feel energized and refreshed but after applying for the examination they fall short for that energy and motivation. This is the main reason of failure for most of the candidates.
- You don’t repeat this mistake that is why we will tell you some points that you would have to remember and you will always be ready for the studies.
- The first thing you should when you apply for the exam you should also take out the printout of the syllabus with your home. Always keep a copy of the syllabus with you and read it out whenever you are free. Paste a copy of the syllabus in your study room and take a look every day at it.
- Believe us this syllabus after some time will act as the Map of the examination and will guide you through from all the levels and tests.
- Secondly, students usually complain that they studied a lot but could not get the selection. `The main reason behind the failure is hard work in the wrong directions. The general mentality of the students is that they apply for the recruitment and will buy a guide for it from the market and will put their efforts in by hearting that. But now this would not work. Now you would have to put your efforts in the right direction.
- Select the authentic sources of the study material. Like authentic books and govt. websites etc. The most authentic books in India are NCERT books. You should always study with the help of these books.
- The students also say that their LUCK had not worked this time. But we say how will the LUCK work, The LUCK itself says Labour Under Correct Knowledge. When you are applying your efforts in the wrong directions than why blame the luck. So always prefer those books which are considered authentic by the govt. not any guides or other.
- Be repetitive in your studies. Repeat the things you studied yesterday and revise the complete syllabus you studied in the entire week on Sunday.
- Make groups with your friends who are also preparing for this or other exams. Chat with them and solve the problems arising while the preparations.
- Contact to your old teachers who have a good experience and knowledge.
- Meet some of the selected people from your village or your relative.
- These small points will only take you to your goal. Don’t feel shy about meeting the people. Meeting people will help you increase your extremities and will help you in the interview as well.
SSC CPO Syllabus 2021:
So we hope our information related to the SSC CPO SI ASI Syllabus 2020-2021, SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2020-21 will prove helpful for you. IF you have any queries related to the recruitment you can also contact us via email or any other social media.