SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020-2021 | SSC 10+2 LDC DEO Exam Pattern: – SSC is going to conduct SSC CHSL 10+2 LDC DEO Exam 2020-21, SSC CHSL Tier I in August 2020 and Tier II in November 2020. Candidate who are going to apply for SSC 10+2 Recruitment 2020 they must check SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 from here. we have updated SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 complete syllabus and Examination scheme. Check complete details about SSC CHSL Recruitment exam from below
Exam Pattern for the SSC 10+2 CHSL 2020:
The complete Exam pattern of SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level for preparation is given below:
- The Exam Paper will be divided in four sections- English language, General Awareness, General Intelligence and Quantitative aptitude.
- There will be 50 question will be come from the each section of Exam paper.
- Time duration of the Exam will be 2 hours.
- Question will be allotted in the exam paper will be Multiple Choice Question(MCQ) type.
- The minus marking for each wrong question will be ¼.
- The Exam Paper for the participants will be available in both language Hindi and English for the Section First, Section Third, and Section Four.
|Subjects||No of Questions||No of Marks|
Complete SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 For the Exam:
Examination syllabus for English Language:
- Improvement of sentences
- One word substitution
- Idioms & phrases
- Spelling/detecting misspell words
- Fill in the blanks
- Spot the error
- Comprehension passage
- Cloze passage
- Shuffling of sentences in a passage
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Conversion into direct/indirect narration
- Active/passive voice of verbs
Examination syllabus for General Intelligence
- Figural series
- Number series
- Semantic series
- Figural classification
- Symbolic/number classification
- Semantic classification
- Figural analogy
- Symbolic/number analogy
- Semantic analogy
- Figural pattern- folding & completion
- Punched hole/ pattern- folding & unfolding
- Drawing inferences
- Venn diagram
- Space orientation
- Symbolic operations
- Numerical operations
- Coding & decoding
- Word building
- Address matching
- Data & city matching
- Classification of center codes/ roll numbers
- Small & capital letters/ number-coding/decoding/classification
- Embedded figures
- Critical thinking
- Emotional intelligence
- Social intelligence
Examination syllabus for Numerical Aptitude
C.1.1 Number Systems
- Relationship between numbers
- Computation of whole number
- Decimal & fractions
- Mixture & allegation
- Partnership business
- Profit & loss
- Interest (simple & compound)
- Square roots
- Ratio & proportion
- Time & distance
- Time & work
- Basic algebraic identities of school algebra (and their simple applications). For example- formulas for (a+b), (a-b)2, (a+b)3, (a-b)3, a3-b3, a3+b3, a2-b2; if a+b+c=0, then a3+b3+c3=3 abc etc. and elementary surds (simple problems).
- Graphs of Linear equations.
- 3.1- triangle & its various kinds of centre such as centroid, In-centre, orthocenter, circumcentre.
- 3.2- congruence & similarity of triangle.
- 3.3- circle & its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- 4.1- triangle, quadrilaterals
- 4.2- regular polygons
- 4.3- circle
- 4.4- right prism
- 4.5- right circular cylinder
- 4.6- right circular cone
- 4.7- sphere, hemispheres
- 4.8- rectangular parallelepiped
- 4.9- regular right pyramid with triangular or square base
- 5.1- trigonometric ratios, degree & radian measures, standard identities like sin20+cos20=1 etc.
- 52- Complementary angles, heights and distances (simple problems only).
- 6.1- histogram
- 6.2- pie-chart
- 6.3- frequency polygon
- 6.4- Bar-diagram
Examination syllabus for General Awareness
- General polity
- Questions related to society
- Scientific research
- Current affairs
- Other related topics
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020-21 | SSC 10+2 LDC DEO Exam Pattern
We have updated all details about SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Exam Syllabus and exam pattern here. if you want to ask more about the SSC CHSL Syllbus 2020 and about the SSC 10+2 Exam scheme then you can ask by using our comment box. you can use comment to ask about your doubts and our team will provide your details as soon as possible.