SSC CGL Application Form 2017-2018: The Staff Selection Commission released the SSC CGL Notification. The SSC Common Graduate Level Examination 2017 (CGL Tier-I) will be held from 1st August to 20th August 2017. Aspirants who was waiting for Latest Jobs in SSC this a good news for them. Candidates can Apply Online started SSC CGL Application Form 2017 from 16th May to 19th June 2017. Aspirants can submit the online form from official website @ ssc.nic.in. You can check the other details of SSC CGL Notification 2017 below in this post such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, application fee, selection process, admit card, result, etc.
The Staff Selection Commission was formed on 4th November 1975 by Government of India as Subordinate Service Commission name. On the date 26th September 1977 the SSC was renamed as Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The SSC was established for recruit the eligible candidates in Staff and Various Departments of Government. Now it is going to release the SSC CGL Application Form 2017 for various posts. Candidates who are waiting for latest Defense Jobs those can apply for this vacancy.
SSC CGL Application Form 2017 | SSC CGL Tier I 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Name of Examination: Common Graduate level
No of Vacancies: Various
Exam Date: August 2017
Dates to be Remembered:
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Starting date for SSC CGL Application||16th May 2017|
|Last date to apply online SSC CGL 2017 Application||19th June 2017|
|Admit Card release date for SSC CGl Tier-I||End of June 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Examination||1 August to 20 August 2017|
|Result declaration for Tier- I||September 2017|
|Admit card for CGL Tier-II||October 2017|
|SSC CGL-II Exam Date||10 & 11 November 2017|
|Result of SSC CGL Tier-2:||December 2017|
|SSC CGL-III Exam Date||21st January 2018|
|Result of SSC CGL Tier-3:||January 2018|
|SSC CGL-IV Exam Date||4th February 2018|
SSC CGL Application Form 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Assistant Audit Officer: Aspirants must have a completed Degree from a recognized university. Desirable qualification for the post of Assistant Audit officer is Charted Accountant or cost & management Accountant or company Secretary or master’s in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II: Candidates need to have a completed Bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% in Mathematics at the 12th standards level.
- Compiler: Aspirants need to have Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University with Economics or statistics or mathematics as the compulsory or Elective subject.
Age Limit: The age of applicants should be between 18 to 27 years on date 01.08.2017 and age relaxation may be provided according to govt rules.
How to apply Online for SSC CGL Application Form 2017-2018?
Aspirants who have been meeting the eligibility criteria those can apply Online SSC CGL Tier-I Application Form 2017-18 form official website. Candidates need to make the online registration before full the form so keep read the valid email id and Mobile Number. Aspirants also need to upload the scan copies of documents in form so keep ready them. You can follow the below given steps for fill the SSC CGL Application:
- Visit official website @ www.ssc.nic.in
- Search the application form link and open it.
- Make the login by registered id and password.
- Read the instructions and fill the complete application by correct data.
- Recheck it and hit on submit key.
- Take a copy of applied form and pay fee.
(Links Activate till 19th June 2017)
Application Fee: The candidates from Gen/ OBC category need to pay Rs. 100/- as the application fee. You can pay the fee by online mode of payments. Other category & Women Category aspirants need to pay amount.
Selection process: Candidates will Get the Selection by Written Exam Tier-I, II & III and Tier IV Medical examination and by interview round.
Selection Process for SSC CGL Examination:-
Candidates’ selection will be decide after 4 Stages of examinations. Those 4 steps are followings-
- Tier I: Written Examination
- Tier II: Written Examination
- Tier III: Descriptive Test
- Tier IV: Data Entry Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test
SSC CGL Exam 2017 – Exam Pattern
- SSC CGL Tier – I Exam Pattern
|S.No||Subject Name||No. Of Question||Marks||Duration of Time|
|1||General Intelligence Reasoning||25||50||75 minutes|
- SSC CGL Tier – II Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
|I||Quantitative Abilities||100||200||2 Hours|
|II||English Language & Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
|IV||General Studies (Finance and Economics )||To be notified later||200||2 Hours|
- SSC CGL Tier – III Exam Pattern
|Tier||Mode of Examination||Scheme of Examination||Marks||Time|
|III||Pen and Paper mode||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (writing of Essay/Precis/Letter /Application Writing etc.||100||60 minutesFor VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 80 Minutes|
|IV||Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) / Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) (wherever applicable)||–||Qualifying||Update soon|
Admit Card: The call Letter will be provided online before few days the date of examination on official website for eligible aspirants.
Result: The Final Result of SSC CGL will be released online on official website after complete the selection process.
SSC CGL Application Form 2017:
We have provided here all details of SSC CGL Application Form 2017 and we hope you can submit it online from official website on or before the due dates 15th April 2017. If you have any questions then ask by comment our experts will reply you as soon as possible.