State Bank of India SO Vacancy 2018: SBI recently declared SBI SO Recruitment 2018 for Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancies. Candidates seeking for Banking Sector Jobs they can apply here. If you are graduate or post-graduate and want to start your career by Join Bank Jobs then Now Apply for SBI Recruitment 2018 before its last date i.e. October 2018. For apply for SBI Special Cadre vacancies you have to apply by sending application form via registered post on its address.
Interested candidate can get more details like its education qualification, post details, number of post, Age limit, payscale and many more by checking below mentioned details.
SBI Specialist officer Recruitment 2018 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: Update Soon
Post Name: Specialist Cadre Posts
Posts in Details:
- Assistant Manager (System):
- Test lead:
- Manager (Statistician):
- Manager (Statistician):
- Technology Relationship Manager (Tech.RMs):
- Admin Support Officer:
- Application Architect:
- Business Architect:
- Data Warehouse Architect :
- Enterprise Architect:
- Infrastructure Architect:
- Portal Architect
- Technology Architect:
- Infrastructure Engineer:
- Civil Engineer:
- Electrical Engineer :
- Technical Engineer :
- Network Engineer:
- Complaint/ Dispute Resolution officer:
- IT Risk Manager:
- IT Security Expert:
- Project Manager:
- Business Analyst:
- Tester :
- Test Lead
- Technical Lead:
- Innovation Specialist
- Data Scientist
- Sourcing Analyst
- UX Designer
- WAS Administrator
Dates to Be Remembered:
- Apply Online Start for SBI SO Recruitment date: October 2018
- SBI SO Vacancy Last Date: October 2018
- SBI SO Exam Date Online Test (Expected) November 2018
- SBI SO Admit card Date: November 2018
Eligibility Criteria: Candidate must fulfill below mentioned qualification criteria:
- E/ B.Tech. in Computer Science / Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications / Information Technology / Computer Applications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentation
- Sc. in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications/ Electronics & Instrumentation /Computer Applications
Note: candidate must completed their degree or diploma from any recongnized university or institute.
Age criteria: Candidate age should be as below for different post as on date 1st September 2018.
- Assistant Manager (System) Post: Between 21 – 30 Years
- Developer Post: Between 25 – 35 Years
- Project Manager Post: Between 28 – 40 Years
Note: Age relaxation for Specialist officer post is as given criteria
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
Special Cadre Posts Pay Scale:
JMGS I: Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020/-
MMGS II: Rs.31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950/-
MMGS III: Rs.42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490/-
SBI SO Recruitment 2018, Special Cadre Officer Vacancies Apply Online:
Eligible candidate can apply for specialist cadre officer post by submit their application form online. We have updated link here to apply online. You must read all details before submitting the application form. You must take a review of your application form before click on final submit button.
Candidate going to apply for online application form must read out official notification form all instruction given for submit your online application form. Like details, photo and signature criteria, payment method etc.
After submitting your payment and online application form take a hard copy of you application form and submit it to the given address before the last date.
The General Manager, State Bank of India,
Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400 021
Click Here – Apply Online SBI Special Cadre Vacancy
Candidate will pay application form and examination fee as per given details:
- For candidate belongs to category General/OBC: Rs.600/-
- For candidate belongs to category SC/ST/PH: Rs.100/-
Selection of Candidate:
Candidate selection will decided on the basis of performance in Written examination and Personal Interview.
SBI SO Admit Card Date:
Candidates going to appear in SBI Specialist officer exam their Admit card will release after the November. So you should keep in touch with us we will update details and latest updates here.
SBI SO Exam Center’s List:
SBI SO Exam Pattern:
|Name of post||Subject||Questions||Marks||Duration (Min)|
|System, Developers, Test Lead, Tester & Statistician||Reasoning||50||50||90|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test||35||35|
SBI Special Cadre Officer Vacancy 2018:
Candidates applying for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 they should keep in touch with us here. We will provide further updates like Admit card release date, SBI SO exam date, Answer key, Result Date, Interview Schedule and Final results. You can connect with us at facebook, Google+, Youtube etc. and you can ask your query from here.
407 Special Cadre Officer Vacancies in Wealth Management as regular and contract basis. Interested Candidates can apply via online mode from start date to last date 15-02.
Candidates who are interested for SBI Specialist Cadre officer Recruitment 2018 get more details like eligibility criteria, age limitation, educational qualification criteria, selection process for SBI SO Recruitment, application fee and how to apply online from below given data.
SBI SO Vacancy Details 2019:
Total Number of Vacancies: 407
Post Name: 407 Special Cadre Officer Vacancies in Wealth Management
Candidate who wants to apply for SBI SO recruitment 2019 they have to passed Bachelor Degree, Post-Graduate Degree or MBA from any recognized university.
Note: Candidate can get more details about SBI Recruitment 2019 Education Qualification by checking its official notification.
Age limit: Candidate are going to apply here their age should be less than 40 years Other reservation will be apply as per following detains:
- SC/ST Categories: – 05 years
- OBC Category: – 03 years
- PWD (SC/ST): 15 years
- PWD (OBC): 13 years
- PWD (GEN): 10 years
Basic Salary: SBI SO Post’s basic pay is Rs. 27,620/-.
- Delhi NCR
Dates to Be remembered: (Tentative)
- Starting date to submit online application form : 31-01
- Last date to submit online application form : 15-02
- Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter : March / April 2018
- Examination date : June-2018
SBI SO Recruitment 2019 – 407 Special Cadre Officer Vacancies in Wealth Management Notification – Apply online
Candidate interested here to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019 they can submit their application form via online mode at official website sbi.co.in till the last date 15th February. Check below available instruction to apply online:-
Instructions to SBI Recruitment 2019 Apply Online:
- Candidate must read its official notification complete to sure about eligibility
- Before apply online you must have a valid Mail ID and All Require documents in scanned form.
- Now you start submission of your application form by click on below available Apply online link.
- Now Click on the option “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user for this recruitment.
- Fill the Complete online application for to complete your registration form.
- After SBI Recruitment online Registration you will get Registered Number & Password on your mobile or your email id.
- Now in Next step you must upload require scanned documents.
- In Next step submit application fee via online mode. you can get details about application fee in further details.
- After Final Submission of application form Take a print out of your application form.
- Take a hard copy of your application form, Fee receipt and all require documents attested copies and enclosed in Envelope super scribed with “Application for the post of____________” to given postal Address:
The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
Note: Your application enclosed envelope should be reach before 19th May 2017.
Application Fee: candidate need to pay category wise application fee mentioned here –
- General and OBC: 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: 100/-
Selection Process: Candidates selection will be decided on the basis of Personal interview round.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019:
you can get details about the SBI Vacancy 2019 from here. you must aware about the Last date, your application will not be accepted after last date. Get more latest updates about SBI Recruitment 2019 from here