State Bank of India SO Vacancy 2020-21: SBI recently declared SBI SO Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancies. Candidates seeking for Banking Sector Jobs they can apply here. If you are a graduate or post-graduate and want to start your career by Join Bank Jobs then Now Apply for SBI Recruitment 2020-21 before its last date 8th October 2020. To apply for SBI Special Cadre vacancies you have to apply by sending an application form via a registered post on its address.
State Bank of India is one of the big among four banks in India. It’s under the government sector and was formed on 2 June 1956. The headquarters of this bank is located in Mumbai. The bank provides financial help to the people of India. People get a quality banking process through this organization. Apart from this it also releases notification for various vacancies on a periodic basis.
Interested candidates can get more details like its education qualification, post details, number of posts, Age limit, pay scale, and many more by checking the below-mentioned details.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020-21 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 68
Post Name: Specialist Cadre Posts
Posts in Details:
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Backlog)- 11 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Current)-17 Posts
- MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS) – 5 Posts
- Data Trainer- 1 Post
- Data Translator- 1 Post
- Senior Consultant Analyst – 1 Post
- Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture) – 1 Post
- Post Doctoral Fellowship – 5 Posts
- Data Protection Officer- 1 Post
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist)- 11 Posts
- Manager (Data Scientist) -11 Posts
- Deputy Manager (System Officer)- 5 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-III) – 5 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-II) – 5 Posts
- Portfolio Management Specialist (Scale-II) – 3 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-III) – 2 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-II)- 2 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Enterprise (Scale-II) – 1 Post
- Risk Specialist- IND AS (Scale-III)- 4 Posts
Dates to Be Remembered:
- Apply Online Start for SBI SO Recruitment date: 18th September 2020.
- SBI SO Vacancy Last Date: 8th October 2020.
- SBI SO Exam Date Online Test (Expected): Update Soon.
- SBI SO Admit card Date: Update Soon.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidate must fulfill below-mentioned qualification criteria:
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Backlog)- Graduate.
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Current)-MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full time BE/ B Tech in Information Technology/ Computer/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics or a combination of these streams.
- MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS), Data Trainer, Data Translator, Senior Consultant Analyst, Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture) – B.E. / B. Tech in CS/IT or MCA from a recognized University/Institution.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship -PhD in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to BFSI sector.
- Data Protection Officer-: Graduation or it’s equivalent.
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist), Manager (Data Scientist), Deputy Manager (System Officer)- B. Tech/ M Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Data Science/ Machine Learning and AI (Minimum 60% marks compulsory in B. Tech/ B.E.)
- Risk Specialist- Chartered Accountant (CA), or CFA, or MBA/PGDM (Finance/ Data Analytics/ Business Analytics) or its equivalent; M.Sc. (Statistics).
SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Deputy Manager (Security) – 25 to 40 years
- MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS) – 25 to 35 years
- Data Trainer- 38 years
- Data Translator – 40 years
- Senior Consultant Analyst, Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture) – 45 years
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship -40 years
- Data Protection Officer-: 55 years
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist) – 24 to 32 years
- Manager (Data Scientist)- 26 years to 35 years
- Deputy Manager (System Officer)- 24 to 32 years
- Risk Specialist- 25 to 30 years
Note: Age relaxation for Specialist officer post is as given criteria
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
Special Cadre Posts Pay Scale:
JMGS I: Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020/-
MMGS II: Rs.31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950/-
MMGS III: Rs.42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490/-
SBI SO Recruitment 2021, Special Cadre Officer Vacancies Apply Online:
Eligible candidates can apply for specialist cadre officer posts by submitting their application form online. We have updated the link here to apply online. You must read all details before submitting the application form. You must take a review of your application form before click on the final submit button.
Candidate going to apply for the online application form must read out the official notification form all instructions given for submitting your online application form. Like details, photo and signature criteria, payment method etc.
After submitting your payment and online application form take a hard copy of your application form and submit it to the given address before the last date.
The General Manager, State Bank of India,
Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400 021
Click Here – Apply Online SBI Special Cadre Vacancy
The candidate will pay the application form and examination fee as per the given details:
- For candidate belongs to category General/OBC: Rs.600/-
- For candidate belongs to category SC/ST/PH: Rs.100/-
Selection of Candidate:
Candidate selection will be decided on the basis of performance in Written Examination and Personal Interview.
SBI SO Admit Card Date:
Candidates going to appear in the SBI Specialist officer exam their Admit card will release after November. So you should keep in touch with us we will update details and latest updates here.
SBI SO Exam Center’s List:
SBI SO Exam Pattern:
|Name of post||Subject||Questions||Marks||Duration (Min)|
|The system, Developers, Test Lead, Tester & Statistician||Reasoning||50||50||90|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test||35||35|
SBI Special Cadre Officer Vacancy 2021:
Candidates applying for SBI SO Recruitment 2020-21 they should keep in touch with us here. We will provide further updates like Admit card release date, SBI SO exam date, Answer key, Result Date, Interview Schedule, and Final results. You can connect with us at Facebook, Google+, Youtube, etc. and you can ask your query from here.