sbi.co.in, SBI Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India inviting application form for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 for 9633 Junior associates (Tentative) Vacancies. Candidates passed graduation from any recognized university and seeking for Banking sector jobs they can apply for SBI clerk Vacancy 2019. Recently Bank have release Notification for Junior Associates for customer support and Sales Clerical vacancies. Currently The State Bank is providing a big opportunity to get Bank Jobs through this recruitment. So if you want to get SBI Bank Jobs then log on career at sbi.co.in and apply online till the last date that is 10th February.
SBI release Notification for huge number of vacancies in Banking Sector. If you are searching for SBI Bank Clerk Jobs then you have golden to be selected through recruitment. Bank Inviting applications for Indian citizen who have graduation degree they can apply for JA clerical posts. There total 8301 Vacancies with including regular clerk vacancies.
In this Current Era of unemployment, SBI released a huge number of vacancies. For Candidate who want job they can get this job by add their effort. State bank of India also have this associate bank like Mysore, Patiala, Jaipur etc. So candidate from all over India want to apply can submit their online application form by use links available here.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019, 9633 JA Clerical Posts Notification – Apply Online
Recruiter Name: State Bank of India.
Number of Vacancies: 9633
SBI Junior Associates Post in Customer & Sales.
Check complete details about SBI Clerk Vacancies:
Education Qualification: Qualification criteria for Clerk vacancy is following:
Junior Associates: candidates who passed graduation degree from any recognized university they can apply for Junior Associate clerk posts.
Note: candidate who are perusing in Final year or semester examination they can also eligible to apply here. But they have to submit their original documents while if he/she will call for interview.
Candidate’s age limit should not be less than 20 years and their max age limit should not be above than 28 years. Candidate age should be between till date 1st January 2019.
Age relaxation for reserved category candidate is as below:
- ST/SC candidate: 5 years.
- OBC candidates: 3 Years.
- PWD from General Category: 10 years.
- PWD from ST/SC category: 15 Years.
- PWD from OBC Category: 13 Years.
- Candidate from Jummu and Kashmir will get relaxation: 5 years.
- Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen who’s Actual period of service in defence is above than 3 years, (8 years age relaxation for Disabled Ex-servicemen from SC/ST category) they can apply at max age limit of 50 years.
- Widows, Divorced women and women will get 9 years age relaxation ( they can apply till max age 35 years, and also who judicially separated from their husbands for General, 38 years who are from OBC category & 40 years for who are not remarried and belongs to SC/ST category)
How to Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Online:
State bank of India will accept SBI clerk vacancy application form vial online mode. Candidates interested to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 they can apply online by visit its official website. You can apply by help of few easy steps:
First click here to Read SBI JA Clerk Vacancy Notification
You must read all instruction carefully and about points to fill your application online.
Now click on below button and fill you application form online and submit your application fee.
You must check and take a final review of you application from before click for final submit.
Application fee: candidate who applied for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 they can submit application fee through offline mode by submit SBI Challan at any branch of state bank of India at anywhere in India.
And if you want to apply online then you can submit your application fee by using Debit Card/ Credit Card or By Using Net banking.
- Candidate from General and OBC Category have to pay application fee: 600/- Rupees.
- Candidate from SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen have to pay application fee: 100/- Rupees.
Selection of Candidate:
Candidate selection will be held on basis of examination will held through three parts:
1 Phase- I: Preliminary Examination:
Total Marks: 100 Marks.
Total Time: 1 hour.
Content of Examination:
- English: 30 Questions, 30 Marks.
- Numerical Ability: 35 questions, 35 Marks.
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions, 35 Marks.
Note: Candidates have to qualify each of three subjects. Candidate who will qualify Pre Examination they will proceed for Main Examination.
Phase II: Main Examination:
Total Marks: 200
Total Time: 2 hour 40 Minutes.
Total Questions: 190 Questions.
Content of Exam:
- General and Financial Awareness: 50 Questions, 50 Marks, 35 Minutes.
- General English: 40 Questions, 40 Marks, 35 Minutes.
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions, 50 Marks, 45 Minutes.
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 50 Questions, 60 Marks, and 45 Minutes.
Candidate will crack main examination they will call for interview and interview call letter will uploaded at official website.
Phase III: Interview
Final Selection of Candidate will be based on the personal interview and marks obtained in Main Examination.
Candidate seeking job in SBI Bank They can apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 for JA and JAA Clerical posts till last April 2019. There have huge number of vacancies in banking sector. You can get latest updates at jobclicks.in. Subscribe us to get more update and connect with us at Facebook, Twitter, Google+.