RPSC RAS Application form 2022, Rajasthan RAS Recruitment 2022, RAS 2022 Exam Notification, RAS Apply Online According to the announcement by the Government of Rajasthan, RAS Recruitment is going to conduct this year to recruit 980 skilled and self-motivated candidates for the Rajasthan Administrative Service posts. The Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Announce that their Government will be declared RAS Exam Notification soon. So you should be ready with hard preparation for RAS Pre exam Date in the Year 2022. You must be prepared for the RAS 2022 Exam. Candidates who are waiting for RAS Exam 2022 Notification can Apply for the RAS 2022 Exam soon at official website.
RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) is going to conduct the RAS exam 2022 soon to recruit candidates on 980 posts. You can vacancy details in describe the way by check news cutting below for RAS State wise posts, RAS vacant posts, Number of vacancies, and pay scale (salary pay band).
So if you are fresher waiting for the RAS exam and if you are waiting for your next chance then you may get this opportunity this year by appearing in the RAS Pre Exam 2022. RPSC had been announced its official notification on its official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RAS Recruitment 2022, RPSC RAS Application Form 2022 Details:
Recruiter Name: RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission)
Name of post: RAS (Rajasthan Administrative Services)
Posts Classification: Expected
RAS posts in State Services: 405
RAS posts in Additional Services: 575.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|SBC (acc. To new policies)||1%|
Date to be Remember:
- Notification release date: Update Soon
- Online Registration Start from: Update Soon
- Last date for submission of application fee at E-Mitra Center: Update Soon
- Rajasthan RAS Online Form Submission will end on the last date: Update Soon
- The RAS pre exam 2022 Exam Date: Update Soon
- RPSC RAS Mains 2022 Exam Date: Expected to hold in Update Soon
- Make Correction in Application form start date: Update Soon
- Last date for making correction in an Application form: Update Soon
Qualification: the candidate who wants to apply for the RAS exam should be a Graduate of any recognized university. Final year students also can apply for the RAS exam. You will aware of all other details by check the official notification.
Age limit: candidate should have an age limit, not below 21 years and not exceed 40 years as of date 1st January 2022. Other age relaxation will be applied as per state government rules. Like:
- ST, SC, BC, SBC Category Male will get 5-year relaxation.
- ST, SC, BC, SBC Category Female will get 10-year relaxation.
- Female from General Category: 5-year relaxation.
- A widow or divorced woman: Age no Bar.
- General category PWD candidate: 10 years relaxation.
- BC and SBC category PWD candidates: 13 years relaxation.
- ST/ SC PWD Candidates: 15 years of relaxation.
Get more details for age relaxation check official notification
How to apply for RPSC RAS Application Form 2022, RAS Pre Exam 2022:
Candidates eligible according to above eligibility criteria to become RAS officer, they can submit their participation in RAS Exam by fill the online application form. You will get an online application form by visiting the RPSC official website rpsc.rajsthan.gov.in. and you will be able to submit your application form by visit RPSC online portal rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in.
The link for apply online will be updated here after declare it officially.
Visit official Website: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Download RAS 2022 Official Notification
Important points for Apply Online:
- First, you should keep in mind that you are submitting your application form online So Be careful.
- If you submit your application form with any mistake then you can’t change it after the deadline.
- First, you should read all apply online instructions carefully and take a review before click on the final submit button.
- You should be ready with your scanned document in prefixed resolution criteria like your photograph and signature.
- After completion of the RPSC RAS Application form 2022 online submission, you should take a printout of your application form for further references.
Exam Fee: the candidate has to pay 250/- for General (Unreserved) candidates, 150/- for OBC, and only 50/- for ST/SC and other reserved category candidates. You can submit your application fee online mode using your net banking account or debit/credit card.
Selection of Candidate:
RPSC will decide candidate selection by following three steps. First candidates have to pass the RAS pre-examination then they will process for the RAS Mains Examination. After pre and mains, they will face a personal interview round.
RPSC RAS Examination scheme:
RAS Exam will conduct through two phases:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination.
RAS Preliminary (Pre.) Exam 2022: RAS Pre exam will consist of all objective type questions from subject General Knowledge and General Science. RAS Pre Question will paper will consist maximum of 200 marks question and candidates will get 3 hours to solve it.
- General Knowledge
- General Science
Marks: 200 Marks.
Time Duration: 3:00 Hours.
People who passed the RAS Pre-level exam will be able to appear in the RAS Mains examination.
RAS Main Examination 2022 Scheme:
RAS Mains question paper will consist of brief types of questions, medium type questions, long answer, and descriptive type questions. The question paper will consist of Sr. Secondary level General Hindi and General English questions.
People will get 3 hours to solve the paper. The question paper will conduct through the following papers:
|Paper I –||General Studies-I||Marks: 200|
|Paper-II –||General Studies-II||Marks: 200|
|Paper III –||General Studies-III||Marks: 200|
|Paper IV –||General Hindi & General English||Marks: 200|
Personality and Viva-voce Exam:
The personality test will carry 100 marks.
Phone Number: 0145 -5151212 , or 5151200
RAS Examination Notification released and you can apply online for the RPSC RAS Application form 2022 soon from April to May 2022. So you should be ready you can get more details about RAS Syllabus 2022 and RAS exam preparation books by check our website. You can also inspire by experts’ reviews on exam preparation.