REET Admit Card 2020-21: Candidates who are waiting for REET 2020 Admit Card. They can download Their Rajasthan REET 2020 Exam Call Letter from here. Department soon release REET Exam Hall Ticket 2020 for REET Exam Date 2nd September 2020.
REET 2020-21 Exam Details:
- Name of Organization: Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE)
- Name of Test: Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers
- Name of Post: School Teacher 3rd Grade
- No. of Post: 33000 Post
- Date of Examination:2nd September 2020
- Admit Card Release Date: Coming Soon
- Mode of Examination: Offline
- Job Location: Across Rajasthan
- REET 2020 admit card release: Coming Soon
- REET Exam dates: 2nd September 2020
- REET Exam time:
- Primary Level: From 10 Am to 12.30 PM
- Secondary Level: From 2.30 PM to 5 PM
Download REET Admit Card 2020-2021 | Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Exam Call Letter 2020 –
News: बोर्ड द्वारा जारी की गयी अधिसूचना के अनुसार प्रवेश पत्र in Last week of Agusut Month ही जारी कर दिए जायेंगे | हम अभ्यर्थियों की सुविधा के लिए एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड करने के लिए लिंक उपलब्ध कराएँगे| तीनों लिंक निचे दिए गये हैं | आप किसी भी लिंक से एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड कर सकेंगे |
How to Download BSER REET Admit Card 2020:
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan Education Department i.e. www.reetbser.com
- Find Section REET Section and find the Reet Admit Card 2020 Download link and click on the link.
- Fill up all blank boxes by required details carefully.
- review entered details and click on Final Submit button
- Download REET 2020 Permission Letter and take a hard copy of it for the examination
Download Here – REET 2020 Exam Admit Card
REET Written Exam Pattern 2020-21:
1. 150 questions will arise form five various subjects.
2. The examination will complete in two innings for level 1 and level 2 separately.
3.exam duration: 150 minutes.
- Time of Exam (Level 1): 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Time of Exam (Level 2): 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30||150 Minutes|
REET 2020 Exam level II Pattern: (class VI-VIII (Elementary Stage))
|Subject||No. of Qs (MCQs)||Maximum Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30|
|The language I: Hindi/English/Sanskrit/|
|Language II: Hindi/English/Sanskrit/|
|Mathematics & Science (For Mathematics & Science Teacher)|
OR Social Studies/Social Science (for Social Studies/
Social Science Teacher)
Important Instructions for REET Admit Card 2020:
All participants are advised to check given important instructions carefully. The REET Call Letter 2020 will consist of with Candidate Name, Candidate Roll number, Examination center name, Exam date and exam time, Reporting time, candidate current passport size photograph.
Note: All participants must carry their valid ID proof at the time of examination. You may carry documents like Driving license, Voter Id card, passport, Aadhar card, or pan Card.
Instruction to be followed in BSTC Exam 2020:
- Candidates who are going to appear in the REET Exam must carry their REET Call letter 2020 at the time of the exam.
- This year Rajasthan REET exam is going to held on the exam date 2nd September 2020. On exam day you should reach the exam center before 30 minutes of exam time.
- When you entered the exam hall you must check your question paper completely in start 10 minutes. After that, you cannot change your question booklet.
- After completion of the exam, the time candidates need to submit their question booklet and OMR Sheet to the investigator.
REET Admit Card 2020-21:
REET Exam call letter has been uploaded. Download REET Admit card 2020 from here and keep it safe till you exam and REET Result 2020. you will able to check REET Answer Key 2020 from our website on the same day of the exam. Stay tuned with us.