Rajasthan Patwari Syllabus 2020, Rajasthan patwari New Syllabus, Rajasthan Patwari Exam Pattern, Rajasthan Patwar Bharti 2020: The Rajasthan State students have witnessed huge recruitment of Patwari in the year 2020. The RSMSSB has invited applications for the recruitment of Patwari in the state on 4207 vacant posts. With recruitment, the board has again changed the recruitment pattern. Now the Recruitment will conducted in only one paper. Recruitment will be started on 20th January 2020. It is estimated that about 8 lakh forms have been filled for the recruitment of a huge number of vacant posts. Now students who have applied for the examination need not worry because though around 8 lakh forms have been filled but after reading this page you will be one of the 4207 top candidates who follow a special pattern and method of preparation. Here we will provide some of the unique tricks to study and unique methods that will always keep you ahead of the lakhs of students in the preparation and the examination.
First, we will talk about Patwari recruitment and the organization which is conducting it. The Recruitment of Patwari is done by the RSMSSB which is going to conduct the examination. The Board has already said that as the post is important so does the selection procedure is so it will be a good contest for the candidates.
Rajasthan Patwari Syllabus 2020, New Exam Pattern, Tips for Exam Preparation:
According to the news and information, we have gathered it seems that the RSMSSB is going to conduct the Rajasthan Patwari examination in May 2020 (Expected), the official date will be released soon. It is good news also as it will provide you some time to prepare for the exam and fight a healthy examination.
Students who have sat on the seat and who are ready, to begin with, the exam preparation before beginning please check whether you have your seat belts on or your Exam Syllabus with you. Most of the students make this common and silly mistake in their preparations which costs heavy to them.
Exam Pattern for the Patwar Recruitment 2020
The Rajasthan Patwari Paper will include
|Subject||Approx Weightage||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|· General Science|
· Polity and Geography of India
· General Knowledge
· Current affairs
· Culture, and Polity of Rajasthan
|· General English & Hindi||15||22||44|
|· Mental ability and Reasoning,|
· Basic Numerical efficiency
|· Basic Computer||10||15||30|
The students should first study the exam pattern carefully whenever preparing for any exam. As the exam pattern will help you to manage your studies. The Rajasthan Patwar Examination will be conducted differently from history. The Patwar exam will be conducted in one paper
- One paper – 3 Hours
The examinations will be Multiple Choice. The Pattern and overview of Rajasthan Patwari Syllabus is as follows
There will be about 150 questions in the question paper and the questions paper will comprise 300 marks. The paper will also include negative marking for every wrong answer you opt. Each wrong answer will get 1/3rd marks of the total marks that the question carries will be deducted from your total marks.
The Rajasthan Patwari Paper will include
A short view on Rajasthan Patwari Syllabus
Chapter 1: General Science: History, Polity, and geography of India; General Knowledge, Current Affairs
- विज्ञान के सामान्य आधारभूत तत्व एवं देनिक विज्ञान, मानव शरीर, आहार एवं पोषण, स्वास्थ्य देखभाल |
- प्राचीन एवं मध्यकालीन भारत के इतिहास की प्रमुख विशेषताये एवं महत्वपूर्ण एतिहासिक (18वी शताब्दी के मध्य से वर्तमान तक) घटनाये |
- भारतीय सविधान, राजनितिक व्यवस्था एवं शासन प्रणाली, सवेधानिक विकास |
- भारत की भोगोलिक विशेषताए, पर्यावरणीय एवं पारिस्थितिकीय परिवर्तन एवं इनके प्रभाव |
- समसामयिक राष्ट्रीय घटनाये |
Chapter 2: Geography, History, Culture, and Polity of Rajasthan
- राजस्थान के इतिहास की महत्वपूर्ण घटनाये
- राजस्थान की प्रशासनिक व्यवस्था राज्यपाल, राज्य विधान सभा, उच्च न्यायालय, राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग, जिला प्रशासन, राज्य मानवाधिकार, आयोग, राज्य निर्वाचन आयोग, लोकायुक्त, राज्य सूचना आयोग, लोकनीति
- सामाजिक सांस्कृतिक मुद्दे
- स्वतंत्रता आन्दोलन, जन जागरण एवं राजनीतिक एकीकरण |
- लोक कलाए, चित्र कलाए, और हस्तशिल्प एवं स्थापत्य |
- मेले, त्योहार, लोकसंगीत एवं लोकनृत्य
- राजस्थानी संस्कृति एवं विरासत, साहित्य |
- राजस्थान के धार्मिक आन्दोलन, संत एवं लोकदेवता |
- महत्वपूर्ण पर्यटन स्थल |
- राजस्थान के प्रमुख व्यक्तित्व |
Chapter 3: General English, Hindi
1 सामान्य हिंदी
- दिए गए शब्दों की संधि एवं संधि विच्छेद
- उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय इनके संयोग से शब्द संरचना तथा शब्दों से उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय को प्रथक करना, इनकी पहचान |
- समस्त (सामासिक) पद की रचना करना, समस्त (सामासिक) पद का विग्रह करना
- शब्द युग्मो का अर्थ भेद
- पर्यावाची शब्द और विलोम शब्द
- शब्द शुद्धी – दिए गये अशुद्ध शब्दों को शुद्ध लिखना
- वाक्य शुद्धी- वर्तनी सम्बंधित अशुद्धियो को छोड़कर वाक्य सम्बंधित अन्य व्याकरणीय अशुद्धियो का शुद्धीकरण
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक उपयुक्त शब्द
- पारिभाषिक शब्दावली – प्रशासन से सम्बंधित अंग्रेजी शब्दों के समकक्ष हिंदी शब्द
- मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्ति
2. General English
- Comprehension of unseen passage.
- Correction of Common errors; Correct usage.
- Synonym / antonym.
- Phrases and Idioms
Chapter 4: Mental Ability and Reasoning, Basic Numerical Efficiency & Maths
- Making Series Analogy
- Figure Matrix Questions, Classification
- Alphabet Test
- Passage and Conclusions
- Blood Relations
- Coding – decoding
- Direction Sense Test
- Sitting Arrangement
- Number Ranking and Square
- Making Judgments
- Logical arrangement of words.
- Inserting the missing Character number.
- Mathematical Operations, Average. Ratio
- Area and Volume
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Unity Method
- Profit & Loss
Chapter 5: Basic Computer
- Characteristics of Computers
- Computer Organization Including RAM, ROM, File System, Input Devices, Computer Software – Relationship
- between Hardware & Software.
- Operating System
- MS-Office (Exposure of word, Excel/SpreadSheet, PowerPoint)
Tips to crack the Patwar Exam paper 2020:
- If you want to get the Patwari job you have to move forward in different stages. Set small goals and achieve them and then set further goals. This is a technique of the toppers.
- So to get to the Mains you have to clear the Patwar exam and to clear that you need to work smart rather than hard. For the Patwar examination see the syllabus provided and study the syllabus, it can sound funny to you but it is a good technique. So once you have read your Rajasthan Patwari Syllabus read the contents related to your syllabus.
- Always refer to the authentic sources for the readings. Do not trust any kind of guide or crash course books. They are only misguided and will not help you in any kind. The best way is to ask some senior or one who is preparing for the bigger exam or patwari from last two years.
- You can also join a nearby library for the reference daily for 1 hour.
- Solve the previous year papers for the practice.
- Create an analytical thinking and start seeing things from a different angle. You don’t have to see things as ordinary people; you should search for the reason, not the result.
- Be repetitive in your studies and keep repeating your notes again and again. Keeping notes and repeating them will enhance your self-confidence and work as an energizer for you.
- Including maps in your studies will help you a lot in History and geography. Everyone knows that map helps in geography but maps also help in history. Listen when you start learning history mark the places in the political map as you meet in your notes and write short notes about it in the side. When you will finish with the studies you will look at your map you will see the map full of your short notes. And when you will pick any marked point you will automatically connect the one point to the other and then to the other. And a complete cycle will be formed.
Download link: Rajasthan Patwari New Syllabus PDF
Document verification phase:
Participants who will qualify written examination will further proceed for the document verification process. At the time of the Document verification process, you must attend the Verification process with complete qualification, Caste and all relevant documents’ original copy and copies of documents. you will get a Document verification schedule by RSSB in End. you must be present on the date of verification.
These documents and certificates mainly include-
|All the educational qualification certificates and documents.|
|Category certificate issued by the competent authority.|
|Medical fitness certificate|
|Non-Objection Certificate (NOC) (For existing govt./ private employees)|
|All the other relevant certificates|
Rajasthan Patwari Exam Preparation books like
- “Soojas” which is available online at the govt. site and in the secratrate office in Jaipur. It is a monthly published book by the govt.
- You can refer to the “M. Laxmikant” for the Constitution section.
- You can refer to the books of “Rajasthan Hindi Granth Akadmi” for the Rajasthan portion.
- The all-round source for the subjects is the “NCERT” books of class 10th, 11th, and 12th.
- Students should also consider the Economic Survey which is published in the English papers, for the current economic conditions.
- For Mathematics, it does not matter which book you consider, what matters is how much you have practiced it.
The best thing you can do is believe in yourself and start with a good book. Also important is to keep in mind some important writings of some important personalities in the past. A very simple but effective for the students who are preparing for the competitive exams is that you should not run for many books which is the biggest mistake that students make. You should always look to repeat a single authentic book. Repeating the single book will not only give you success but also faster than compared to the other method. So always try to revise any book you study for at least 3-4 times. This will imprint in your mind and will help you a lot in the examination.
Focus on small targets and do not overburden your body with the stress.
Rajasthan Patwari Syllabus 2020, Exam Pattern:
Candidates having any kind of difficulty in application form or process or regarding the syllabus and preparation of the exam, can ask us in our comment section or mail us. We are always happy to help you and we try to provide you the quality news and the news which is beneficial for you. I hope you will get some kind of way and direction in your preparation and it will be fruitful. And hope that your Luck factor works for you (Labour Under Correct Knowledge). Don’t forget to keep your luck with you every time. Good LUCK.