Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2020: The Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur has been released an employment notification for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 for 3159 434 Stenographer posts. Candidates who are searching for Latest Government Jobs in Rajasthan State can apply online Raj High Court Vacancy 2020 from the official website i.e. www.hcraj.nic.in. Aspirants can submit the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment online application till the last date 28th February 2020.
Candidates seeking Govt. Jobs in Rajasthan they can apply here. There a good opportunity for 10th passed candidates. There have huge vacancies so you can apply and get Job opportunity to work in Rajasthan High Court. People who are Interested here can check more details for RHC Bharti 2020 like eligibility Criteria, Dates, How to Apply, Application Fee, Selection procedure etc.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 – 434 Stenographer Vacancies Details:
Department Name: Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
Total Number of Vacancies: 434 Vacancies
Rajasthan High Court Posts:
Non TSP Area – 329 Posts
- General – 150
- OBC – 39
- EWS – 24
- MBC – 05
- SC – 62
- ST – 49
TSP Area – 11 Posts
- General – 08
- ST – 03
Stenographer English (Grade-III) – 54 posts
Non TSP Area – 51 Posts
- General – 47
- OBC – 01
- EWS – 01
- SC – 01
- ST – 01
TSP Area – 03 Posts
- General – 03
District Legal Services Authority
- Stenographer Hindi – 40 posts
Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
District Wise Posts Description:
- Sawai Madhopur
- Shri Ganganagar
- Sirohi Abu Road
Mode of Application Submission: Online Mode
Official website: www.hcraj.nic.in
Location for Job: Rajasthan State
Pay Scale – Matrix Level 10 – Rs. 33,800/- to Rs. 1,06,700/-
Dates to be Remembered:
- Official Advertisement released Date: 30th January 2020.
- Submission of Online Application Starts from: 30th January 2020.
- Closing date for application form Online submission: 28th February 2020.
- Closing date for application form submission(for by offline mode for NCC Trainer, Ex-Prisoner & sports person by speed post): 28th February 2020.
- Last date for submitting application fees: 29th February 2020.
Candidate should have passed 10th class and also have good knowledge of Rajasthani culture and Hindi Devnagri Script.
The Candidates must be Physically and Mentally Fit. After the Selection, you have to submit a physical and Mental health Certificate.
The Candidates need to submit 2 Character Certificate provided within Six months from Date of Notification.
- Candidate age should be between 18 Years to 40years as on date 1st January 2020.
- Candidate from SC/ ST/ OBC (Women) category will get and 10 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- Candidate from SC/ ST/ OBC (men) category will get and 05 years relaxation in upper age limit.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020, 434 Stenographer Posts Apply Online:
Jobs seekers who are searching for Government Jobs or the latest 10th pass jobs can apply online for RHC Vacancy 2020 from here. If you check eligibility criteria then now go for online Rajasthan HC vacancy form. You should carry scan copies of Current passport size photo, signature, and copies of your certificates like qualification, age, cast, etc. You can use given steps for Apply Online Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2020:
- Click on the below available link and read complete official advertisement.
- Read the instructions then start to fill the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment application.
- You can start to apply online by given apply an online link or by Visit the official website www.hcraj.nic.in.
- Search the Online application form link and open it.
- Fill all require details and proceed for the next step.
- Upload scan documents in high court recruitment application form.
- Take a final review and go for final submission.
- Take a hard copy of the applied form and pay the fee.
Official Notification (Available soon)
you can submit application fee by online/ Offline mode that is as below:
- OBC/ General Category: Rs. 100/-
- All other categories: Rs. 25/-
Candidate can submit application fee through Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/E-Challan.
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Exam Pattern 2020:
- The candidate will select on the basis of performance in Written Examination and Interview round. The Written Examination will be 85 Number and Interview Round will consist of 15 Marks.
- The Written Examination will be held in 2 hours Duration and question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (10th Standard Level).
- The Written examination question paper will consist of Subjects:
- General Hindi
- General English
- Rajasthani Culture and Language
|Sr. No.||Name of Subject||Marks|
|3.||Rajasthan Culture & Language||20|
After Selection in the Written examination candidates will be called for Interview Round (Candidate will be multiple of 5 of total post in Interview round).
The Rajasthan High Court Merit List and Final Result will be prepared on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Exam Syllabus 2020:
संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, क्रिया, विशेषण, समास, संधि, विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची, काल, शब्द शुद्धि, वाकया शुद्धि, मुहावरे, लोकोक्तियाँ, समानार्थी शब्द, एकार्थी शब्द, व्यंजन
Tenses, Articles, Active & Passive Voice, Direct & Indirect speech, Modals (Command, Request, Permission, Probability, Obligation), Synonyms, Antonyms, One Word, Gender, Adjective, Verb, Editing & Omission, Arrangement of sentence, complex & compound sentences, Vocabulary.
Rajasthani Culture and Dialects:
राजस्थानी लोकोक्तियाँ, राजस्थानी कहावते, राजस्थानी मुहावरे, राजस्थानी बोलिया, राजस्थान की भौगोलिक स्थिति, राजस्थान के ऐतिहासिक व्यक्ति, राजस्थानी पहनावा, वेशभूषा, राजस्थान के मेले, त्यौहार, राजस्थान के प्रमुख धार्मिक व दर्शनीय स्थंल, राजस्थान के मूर्धन्य कवी एवं साहित्यकार, राजस्थान के लोक देवी – देवता, राजस्थान लोकगीत एवं लोक नृत्य
Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2020:
The Candidate will be able to Get Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2020 by the SSO Web portal by using their SSO ID and Password. Candidate can Download HCRAJ Admit card from Get Admit card link available in Recruitment Portal Dashboard. The High Court Stenographer Call letter will be released at the official website you can download from here also.
0294-3057541 – Facing issue in During Fill Application Form.
0141-2221424/2221425 – Application Fee Submission issues.
0291-2541042 – Other helpline numbers.
Selection of Candidate for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020:
Candidates will be selected by the written exam, Interview round, and Merit list.
Selection Process for District high Court Merit list:
The final merit list and selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written test and interview.
Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2020- HCRaj Recruitment 2020
Check complete details of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 apply on or before the last date 28th February 2020. If you have any query related to Rajasthan High Court Steno Vacancy 2020, then you can connect with us by comment box. We will reply to you as soon as possible. You can also connect with us at Facebook, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, etc.