HCRAJ LDC Syllabus 2021: The Rajasthan High Court is hiring 1760 LDC, Clerk, Junior Assistant Vacancies so you can apply for vacancies. If you are eligible here and going to appear for the HCRAJ examination then you must be prepared for the examination as per the given syllabus. Here we have updated the complete Junior Assistant, Clerk (Grade II) syllabus and exam pattern here. The Rajasthan High Court will select for vacant posts on the basis of written examination, Skill test and document verification.
Candidates going to appear in the Rajasthan High Court Examination for Junior Assistant, Clerk vacancies written examination they must prepare for the examination as per the syllabus given in this post. We have updated the complete syllabus subject wise in this post. In this examination, some posts like LDC vacant posts will be select by written examination and computer skill test.
Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus 2020-21 | 1760 JJA, JA, LDC Vacancies Exam Pattern:
Department Name: Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
Total Number of Vacancies: 1760 Vacancies
Rajasthan High Court Posts:
Junior Judicial Assistant: 268
- General – 99
- OBC – 56
- EWS – 26
- MBC – 13
- SC – 42
- ST – 32
LDC Grade II: 08
- General – 06
- SC – 01
- OBC: 01
Junior Assistant: 18
- General: 14
- SC: 01
- ST: 01
- MBC: 02
Non TSP Area – 1056 Posts
- General – 391
- OBC – 183
- EWS – 133
- SC – 157
- ST – 01
- MBC: 59
TSP Area – 61 Posts
- General – 20
- EWS – 3
- SC – 3
- ST – 35
Non-TSP Area: 333
- GEN: 146
- EWS: 26
- SC: 43
- ST: 31
- OBC: 70
- MBC: 17
TSP Area: 16
- GEN: 09
- ST: 07
Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
Mode of Application Submission: Online Mode
Official website: www.hcraj.nic.in
Location for Job: Rajasthan State
Pay Scale – Matrix Level 5 – Rs. 20,800/- to Rs. 65,900/-
Dates to be Remembered:
- Official Advertisement released Date: 20th March 2020.
- Submission of Online Application Starts from: 1st October 2020.
- Closing date for application form Online submission: 1st November 2020.
- Last date for submitting application fees: 2nd November 2020.
- The Candidates must be Physically and Mentally Fit. After the Selection, you have to submit a physical and Mental health Certificate.
- The Candidates need to submit 2 Character Certificate provided within Six months from date of Notification.
Rajasthan High Court Exam Pattern 2020:
- The candidate will select on the basis of performance in Written Examination and Interview round. The Written Examination will be 85 Number and Interview Round will consist of 15 Marks.
- The Written Examination will be held in 2 hours Duration and question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (10th Standard Level).
- The Written examination question paper will consist of Subjects:
- General Hindi
- General English
- Rajasthani Culture and Language
|Sr. No.||Name of Subject||Marks|
After Selection in the Written examination candidates will be called for the Interview Round (Candidate will be multiple of 5 of total post in Interview round).
The Rajasthan High Court Merit List and Final Result will be prepared on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
Rajasthan High Court Exam Syllabus 2020:
संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, क्रिया, विशेषण, समास, संधि, विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची, काल, शब्द शुद्धि, वाकया शुद्धि, मुहावरे, लोकोक्तियाँ, समानार्थी शब्द, एकार्थी शब्द, व्यंजन
Tenses, Articles, Active & Passive Voice, Direct & Indirect speech, Modals (Command, Request, Permission, Probability, Obligation), Synonyms, Antonyms, One Word, Gender, Adjective, Verb, Editing & Omission, Arrangement of sentence, complex & compound sentences, Vocabulary.
Rajasthani Culture and Dialects:
राजस्थानी लोकोक्तियाँ, राजस्थानी कहावते, राजस्थानी मुहावरे, राजस्थानी बोलिया, राजस्थान की भौगोलिक स्थिति, राजस्थान के ऐतिहासिक व्यक्ति, राजस्थानी पहनावा, वेशभूषा, राजस्थान के मेले, त्यौहार, राजस्थान के प्रमुख धार्मिक व दर्शनीय स्थंल, राजस्थान के मूर्धन्य कवी एवं साहित्यकार, राजस्थान के लोक देवी – देवता, राजस्थान लोकगीत एवं लोक नृत्य
0294-3057541 – Facing issue in During Fill Application Form.
0141-2221424/2221425 – Application Fee Submission issues.
0291-2541042 – Other helpline numbers.
Candidates will be selected by the written exam, Interview round, and Merit list.
Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus 2020-21:
Candidate going to appear in the HCRAJ LDC Examination 2020 for Junior Assistant, Clerk, LDC Examination they can start their preparation using the help of this exam syllabus. You can get more updates by checking our website.