Rajasthan High Court Admit card 2017: HCRaj Clerk/LDC, Steno, District Judge Exam Conducted Successfully on 23rd July and department released Rajasthan High Court Admit card 2017 here for Typing and Efficiency Exam. The Typing Test will be conducted from 30th October to 2nd September 2017. Candidates who filled application form for Rajasthan High Court exam for huge number of vacancies they can download their Raj High Court Exam Call letter by visit rhcexam.raj.nic.in. High Court Recently released link to Check Clerk Exam Obtained Marks online at official website. you Can Check your written exam marks by using roll number and date of birth.
Rajasthan High court Jodhpur going to conduct examination for various posts like Clerk/LDC, Stenographer and District Judge Cadre posts for al district of Rajasthan Sate. If you are going to appear for these exams then you can download your admit card from here. Rajasthan HC Declared all Rajasthan High Court admit card 2017 at its official website.
Candidates who were applied for LDC, Steno Vacancies they are waiting for their exam from last 4 months. So they all are allow to Download their Admit card and know about their exam details. By Download Clerk exam admit card you can know about your exam center name, exam timing schedule and your roll number. At exam time you must carry your Rajasthan High Court admit card 2017 otherwise you will not allow to appear in the exam.
Today’s Update: Rajasthan High Court or HCRAJ LDC Clerk Examination date is going to announce soon for Typing Test.
- Rajasthan High Court Typing Test Exam Date: 30th October – 2nd September 2017.
- Rajasthsn High Court Admit Card Release Date: Available
Rajasthan High court Admit Card 2017, Download Raj High Court Clerk Typing Test Call Letter: Available Download Now
Rajasthan High Court going to conduct exam for LDC, Stenographer soon and exam date released. So if you are going to appear in the Rajasthan High court exam then you must follow below instruction to download your HCRAJ High court exam call letter:
- Visit official website or click on below link. Official website is: – Available Now
Click Here –Download Rajasthan High court LDC Admit card
- Now choose your exam name from displaying exam links.
- After click on the post name. you will find the screen where you have to click on the link to download Rajasthan High Court admit card 2017.
- Click on Rajasthan High Court Clerk Admit card 2017 link.
- Enter your details like you application id and date of birth.
- Now your Admit is on your display screen. You can take a print out of your exam HCRAJ call letter by press Ctrl+P.
- Keep it save and carry at exam time. Otherwise you will not allow to enter in exam hall.
Rajasthan High Court Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- All Question will be multiple choice objective type.
- Time Duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes) for written Exam.
- Each Question will give 02 marks.
- No negative marking.
- Computer Speed test of 100 marks.
HCRAJ Exam Pattern (Written Exam)
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Skill Test/Typing Test:-
The computer Skill or Typing Test will be conducted in two papers:-
|Sr. No.||Papers||Max. Marks||Min. Marks||Duration|
|1.||Paper-1 Speed Test||50||20||10 minutes|
|2.||Paper-2 Efficiency Test||50||20||10 minutes|
Raj High Court Clerk Syllabus 2017 :
Exam Syllabus for LDC Examination is given below :-
Rajasthan Hgh Court Subject Hindi syllabus :
|1. संधि और संधि विच्छेद|
|2. सामासिक पदों की रचना और समास विग्रह|
|5. पर्यायवाची शब्द|
|6. विपरीतार्थक (विलोम) शब्द|
|7. अनेकार्थक शब्द|
|9. संज्ञा शब्दों से विशेषण बनाना|
|10. शब्द-शुद्धि : अशुद्ध शब्दों का शुद्धिकरण और शब्दगत अशुद्धि का कारण|
|11. वाक्य-शुद्धि : अशुद्ध वाक्यों का शुद्धिकरण और वाक्यगत अशुद्धि का कारण|
|12. वाच्य : कर्तृवाच्य, कर्मवाच्य और भाववाच्य प्रयोग|
|13. क्रिया : सकर्मक, अकर्मक और पूर्वकालिक क्रियाएँ|
|14. वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द|
|15. मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ|
|16. अंग्रेजी के पारिभाषिक (तकनीकी) शब्दों के समानार्थक हिंदी शब्द|
|17. सरल, संयुक्त और मिश्र अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का हिंदी में रूपांतरण और हिंदी वाक्यों का अंग्रेजी में रूपांतरण|
|18. कार्यालयी पत्रों से संबंधित ज्ञान|
Rajasthan High Court English Subject Syllabus :
|1.||Tenses / Sequences of Tenses|
|2.||Voice: Active & Passive|
|3.||Narration : Direct And Indirect|
|4.||Transformation of Sentences: Assertive to Negative,Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa|
|5.||Use of Articles, Determiners and Prepositions|
|6.||Translation of Simple (Ordinary/Common) Sentences from Hindi to English and Vice-Versa.|
|7.||Correction of sentences including subject, verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives and words wrongly used.|
|8.||Glossary of official, Technical Terms (with their Hindi Versions)|
|9.||Synonyms and Antonyms|
|10.||One word substitutions|
|11.||Prefixes and Suffixes|
|13.||Comprehension of a given Passage|
|14.||Knowledge of Official/Demi official Letters, Circular, Notices and Tenders.|
Instruction for Rajasthan High Court Computer Test Instructions:
- In Computer test speed of Data feed should be 8000 key depressions per hour.
- Candidates can choose language Hindi or English of Both for Typing test.
- Typing test Marks Distribution Formula as: (20/8000) × Net Speed (in depressions per hour)
- In Typing Exam Form will be used “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi Language and “Calibri” for English language.
Syllabus for HCRAJ Computer Efficiency test shall be as follows:
- The Microsoft Word processing Software will used to Take Typing test or efficiency test.
- Typing shall be include different types of formatting of text, paragraphs, page and make tables using proper methods.
- you will get Formatting of letter on various types of subjects.
- Those Persons with Disabilities will get marks in Computer Test on the basis of average marks obtained by the min the Written Test.
Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2017:
Rajsthan High court clerk admit card now available at website. You can download by just click on above mentioned link. if you are still facing problem during download your Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2017. Then please write us by using below comment box. We will provide you appropriate way solve problem.
We have updated all latest post in our website. If you want to follow us on your gmail you can subscribe us by displaying subscribe box. You will get mail daily for all latest updates. Or you can like our pages at Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Tumbler Etc.