Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Online Registration: Education Rajasthand Departement has been released notification for BSTC Application form 2020. The Education Rajasthan released BSTC 2020 Online form and its notification at official website. The Candidates want to apply for BSTC (General) / BSTC (Sanskrit) Pre Exam. 2020 they can submit their online application form between start date 18th March to Last Date 10th April 2020. Forms will not accept if it submitted after the last date.
Education Department Rajasthan Released notification for BSTC Pre Exam 2020 for take admission in BSTC Course in all over Teacher training Institutions of Rajasthan State. Candidates who are going to apply for pre exam they should check about the details eligibility criteria, Qualification, age, important date that you must remember, how to apply for BSTC 2020 and various other details. You can get more details by check this post.
Rajasthan Education Department have responsibility to conduct to provide admission in BSTC course in various educational institutions in Rajasthan State. Candidate who passed 12th class they can apply for BSTC Online form 18th March 2020. Every year a lot of candidates appear in this exam and for This year 2020, university going to conduct entrance exam on BSTC Pre Exam Date: 26th May 2020. You should be prepare and alert for the exam.
Rajasthan BSTC Application form 2020 – BSTC Online Form 2020 Apply Now:
Exam Organizer Name: Education of Rajasthan Department
Name of the Exam: BSTC (Basic School Teacher Course) Pre Exam 2020.
Dates to be remembered:
- BSTC 2020 Online form started from date: 18th March 2020.
- Rajasthan BSTC Online applications submit last date: 10th April 2020.
- BSTC Exam Fee submission last date: 8th April 2020.
- BSTC Pre Exam Date: 26th May 2020
BSTC Exam Eligibility Criteria
Educational Eligibility: candidate going to apply for Rajasthan BSTC Exam they must passed 12th (Senior Secondary) class or its equivalent exam with minimum criteria of marks given below:
- General Category: Minimum 50% Marks.
- ST / SC Category: Minimum 45% Marks.
- OBCl Category: Minimum 45% Marks.
- Physical Handicap Category: Minimum 45% Marks.
- Widow / Divorcee Women Category: Minimum 45% Marks.
Note: candidates who are going to appear in Senior secondary exam 2020 they are also eligible to apply for exam but they must be eligible according to criteria before the date of BSTC 2020 Counseling date.
Candidate age should not be exceeding from 28 year as on date 1st July 2020. There have no age criteria fixed for Widow and Divorcee women.
Other Reserved category candidate will get relaxation in age limit as per state government rules and terms.
Procedure for BSTC 2020 Apply Online, Online Registration:
If you are going to apply for exam and submitting your exam form online then you must be aware about all thing you must follow while submission. So here we mentioned all steps that can help you to submit your BSTC 2020 Application form Online.
- Take a Token from E-Mitra Center: first of all you have to take token for BSTC 2020 exam from your nearest E-Mitra Center. You can find your nearest E-mitra from e-mitra official website. You have to pay 25 rupees (20/- for Application form submission and 5/- for exam fee submission). You can submit only 5/- as exam fee submission fee if you want to submit your online form yourself.
- Now you can start submission of application by Click below Apply Online link
Re-Print Your Application Form
- Now have to enter details show in above image like your challan Number, Token number and your date of birth. Then click on Next Button.
- You can get your challan number by Click on Below link:
Register for BSTC 2020
- By click on the above Apply online link and fill your details you can start submission of your application form.
- Candidate must keep safe hard copy of filled application form and copies of all attach documents for BSTC counseling process.
Official website : education.rajasthan.gov.in
- BSTC General and BSTC Sanskrit Course (Any one course): 350 Rupees.
- BSTC General and BSTC Sanskrit Course (Both courses): 450 Rupees.
You can submit your fee at E-mitra center. And Don’t forget to take receipt of your application form fee submission. You will get important details like token number and course details by your token receipt.
Rajasthan BSTC Exam Pattern 2020:-
|Rajasthan General Knowledge||50||150|
|Language Ability||Sanskrit– 20||90|
|English – 30||60|
|Hindi – 30||90|
|Total||200 MCQ||600 Marks|
Know your District Code: Use while filling GGTU BSTC Application Form 2020 Online.
|BSTC-2020 (DISTRICT LIST)|
BSTC Help Line No: Query to Fill BSTC Application Form Online.
निदेशक प्रारम्भिक शिक्षा राजस्थान बीकानेर
Email ID: email@example.com
Coordinator, Pre D.El.Ed. Exam.,2020 & Registrar, Departmental (Education)
Exams. Rajasthan, Bikaner.
Directroate of Education Campus, Lalgargh, Bikaner-334001
Selection of candidate:
Selection of candidates will be based on the written exam and merit list. Candidate will get college or institute for D. El. Ed. (Diploma in Elementary Education) Course by conduct BSTC counseling process.
Note: you will receive details about your BSTC Exam on your register mobile number. So you should not change your mobile number till the exam and admission.
Candidate who are going to submit Rajasthan BSTC Application form 2020 they must submit online form at education.rajasthan.gov.in before the last date 10th April 2020.