Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020: It is great news for those who are waiting for PNB Recruitment 2020, authority has released an official notification on pnbindia.in for 535 Specialist Officer Vacancies in Punjab National Bank. Those who are finding the Jobs in Punjab National Bank they must apply online. You may apply online for the PNB Manager Vacancy 2020 by the use of an official portal. Eligible candidate may fill online PNB Recruitment 2020 Application Form between the dates 8th September to 6th October 2020. Further information about the PNB Manager Jobs 2020 like age limitations, educational qualification, selection mode etc. are given in the below.
About Punjab National Bank: Punjab National Bank is India’s 1st Swadeshi Bank, commenced its operations on 12 April 1895 from Lahore with an authorised capital of 2 lac & working capital of 20,000. Far-sighted visionaries & patriots like Mr. E C Jessawala, Lala Lajpat Rai, Babu Kali Prison Roy, and Sardar Dyal Singh Majithia, Lala Harkishan Lal displayed courage in giving expression to the spirit of nationalism by developing the 1st bank purely managed by Indians with Indian Capital.
PNB SO Vacancy 2020 Details:
Official Portal: pnbindia.in
Name or Department: Punjab National Bank
No of Vacancies: 353 Posts
Name of Vacancies: Specialist Officer
|Post Code||Name of Posts||Grade/ Scale||No. of Vacancies|
|01||Manager (Risk)||MMGS/ Scale II||160|
|02||Manager (Credit)||MMGS/ Scale II||200|
|03||Manager (Treasury)||MMGS/ Scale II||30|
|04||Manager (Law)||MMGS/ Scale II||25|
|05||Manager (Architect)||MMGS/ Scale II||02|
|06||Manager (Civil)||MMGS/ Scale II||08|
|07||Manager(Economic)||MMGS/ Scale II||10|
|08||Manager (HR)||MMGS/ Scale II||10|
|09||Senior Manager (Risk)||MMGS/ Scale III||40|
|10||Senior Manager (Credit)||MMGS/ Scale III||50|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & POST QUALIFICATION WORK EXPERIENCE:-
- Manager (Risk) Posts: Bachelor or Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ OR FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF with minimum of 60% in aggregate. Certificate Examination in Risk in Financial Service, IIBF and Certification Course in Risk Management, NIBM, Minimum 01 (one) year of post-qualification experience in Banks/ PSU/ Corporate High Value Credit/ NBFC.
- Manager (Credit) Posts: CA/ ICWA/ MBA or PGDM (with specialization in Finance) or equivalent PG Degree/ Diploma from any AICTE approved institute with mini. of 60% in aggregate. Certificate in Commercial Credit, Moody‟s Analytics. Minimum 01 (one) year of post-qualification experience in Banks/ PSU/ Corporate High Value Credit/ NBFC.
- Manager (Treasury) Posts: MBA Finance or equivalent from a recognized university/ institute OR CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ CAIIB/ Diploma in Treasury Management/ PGPBF with minimum of 60% in aggregate. Certificate Treasury Dealer Course, IIBF and Certificate Course in Treasury Management, NIBM. Minimum 01 (one) year experience as an officer in banking in Treasury of a Bank OR Minimum 01 (one) year experience of working with primary dealer.
- Manager (Law) Posts: Graduate with a Degree in Law or Law Graduate (minimum of 60% in aggregate) who has passed 05 (five) years Integrated Course from the university recognized by GOI. Minimum 02 (two) Years Experience as Law Officer in the Legal Dept of Scheduled Commercial Bank or PSU or State Govt. or Central Govt.
- Manager (Architect) Posts: Bachelor Degree in Architecture with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from a University recognized by GOI or Approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies, A valid registration of Council of Architecture and 3) Knowledge of Auto CAD & should be conversant with Govt guidelines pertaining to procurement of works, goods & services. Minimum 01 (one) year experience in planning, designing and supervising execution of multi-storied Commercial/ Institutional/ Residential projects along with interiors, in Government/ Semi Government Departments or Institutions/ Public Sector Undertakings.
- Manager (Civil) Posts: B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from a University recognized by GOI or Approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies. Minimum 01 (one) year in Construction/ Maintenance of multistoried Commercial/ Residential buildings in Government/ Semi Government Departments or Institutions/ PSUs/ Listed Corporate or its subsidiaries/ group companies.
- Manger (HR) Posts: 2 (two) Years Full Time (not through Distance Mode of Education) Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relations or HR or HRD or HRM or Labour Law with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. Minimum 02 (two) Years Post Qualification Experience as Officer in the field of HR in Scheduled Commercial Banks or PSUs or Central/ State Govt. Departments or Listed Corporate Entity (with manpower of over 2000 employees).
- Manager (Economic) Posts: Post Graduate Degree in Economics with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate OR equivalent CGPA from the University recognized by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies. Minimum 2 (two) years experience as officer, in Scheduled Commercial Banks/ PSUs/ Central or State Govt. Departments/ listed Corporate Entity.
- Senior Manager (Risk) Posts: Bachelor or Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF with minimum of 60% in aggregate. Certificate Examination in Risk in Financial Service, IIBF and Certification Course in Risk Management, NIBM, Minimum 03 (three) years of Post Qualification Experience in Banks or PSU or Corporate High Value Credit or NBFC.
- Senior Manager (Credit) Posts: CA/ ICWA/ MBA or PGDM with specialization in finance or equivalent Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma from any AICTE approved institute with minimum of 60% in aggregate. Certificate in Commercial Credit, Moody‟s Analytics. Minimum 03 (three) Years Post Qualification Experience in Banks or PSU or NBFC or Corporate High-Value Credit.
PNB SO Pay Scale 2020:
About Scale of Pay: Selected applicants will get the following pay scale post wise from the authority:-
- 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 for Manager (Risk, Credit, Treasury, Law, Architect, Civil, Economic & HR) MMGS-II Posts
- 42020 -1310/5-48570- 1460/2-51490 for Senior Manager (Risk & Credit) MMGS-III Posts.
- Candidates will also get DA, CCA, HRA/ Leased Accommodation, Leave Fare Concession, Medical Insurance, Retirement Benefits and other perquisites as per Bank rules.
Age Limitation: Applicants age is between 21 years to 35 years for Manager posts and maximum 37 years for Senior manager posts.
- Starting Date of Apply Online: 8th September 2020.
- Last date for submission of online Application: 6th October 2020.
- Due date to take print out: 14th October 2020.
- Examination Date: October 2020.
- Admit card: before 15-20 days of the examination.
- Result date: update soon.
PNB Recruitment 2020, Apply Online for 535 Specialist Officer Vacancies Apply Online:
Authority has been invited the PNB Recruitment 2020 Application for the 535 Specialist Officer post. Interested aspirants may apply for the PNB SO Vacancies 2020 on or before the closing date that is 29th September 2020. The online application submission for Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020 will be started from 8th September 2020 and only the candidates meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects are invited to register online for Specialist Officer Vacancies in PNB. You required checking PNB Manager Notification 2020 for finds the eligibility to this vacant posts.
How to apply for PNB Jobs 2020:
- Visit the Official Portal PNB, i.e. pnbindia.in.
- Follow the notification section.
- Search for the PNB SO Vacancy Notification.
- Read the complete notification.
- Click on “Apply Online” link after meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects.
- Fill all the entries in the online form.
- Pay the necessary application charges as per their category.
- Attach the scanned copies of all the necessary documents.
- Click on “Submit” button after rechecking all the entries.
- Take a hard copy on the completely filled online form for the future uses.
First of all, aspirants need to read official notification for finds the eligibility, an eligible candidate should apply online or fill all mandatory information in the PNB Application Form along with photo and signature or click on the submit button.
PNB Vacancy 2020 Application Fees:
Unreserved candidates required to pay Rs. 850/- or ST/ SC/ PC/ EX-SM candidates have to pay Rs. 175/- for apply PNB Manager Vacancies 2020. Candidate can submit their examination fee via online mode like credit card / debit card / Netbanking etc.
PNB Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure:
Selection shall be based on the:
- Written examination.
- Reasoning (50 Questions) (50 Marks)
- English Language (50 Questions) (25 Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (50 Questions) (50 Marks)
- Professional Knowledge (50 Questions) (75 Marks)
- Total (200 Questions) (200 Marks) (2 Hours)
- Personal interview.
- Medical Test.
- Document Verification.
PNB Result 2020:
Result of Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020 will be released after the completion of a selection procedure.
PNB Jobs 2020, PNB Vacancy 2020
Here in this post, we are filling the complete details of the Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020 so you requires to check the official notification before apply online for the PNG Manager Recruitment 2020. Candidate will easily find the complete details of PNB Specialist Officer Jobs 2020 here. Also, we are providing the direct link of apply online, so you can fill PNB Recruitment 2020 Application Form easily. If a candidate face any trouble regarding this vacancy then the candidate must comment here. Our Professional team will assist you soon as soon possible. Stay tuned with us for more details.