Ordinance Factory Recruitment 2021-22: OFB has released a new notification regarding the recruitment of Trade Apprentice posts for the 4805 vacant posts. The Ordinance Factory Board, OFB Recruitment 2019-20 official notification is out on the official website of the OFB i.e. ofb.gov.in. The notification was published on 30th Oct 2019 and will be closed on 30th Dec 2019. The candidates can apply online through the official website and through our website also. The OFB Nagpur is the conductor of the exam.
Ordinance Factory Board, Nagpur: Ordinance Factories have a great history till the date. There were 18 ordinance factories before independence and 21 factories have been set up after independence. In 1979 the Ordinance Factory Board came into existence. The board’s working and process still continue.
OFB Recruitment 2021-22 details:
There are a total number of 4805 vacant posts out of which 1595 are Non-ITI posts and 3210 ITI posts.
Name of Post: Trade Apprentice (4805 Posts)
Name of Board: Ordinance Factory Board
Location: All India/Nagpur
- Date of Notification: Update Soon.
- Date of Online Application Start: Update Soon.
- Last date of Online Application: Update Soon.
The applicants who want to apply for the Ordinance factory Recruitment 2021-22 should have the required qualification. There are two different categories to apply, one is the Non-ITI Category and the other one is the ITI Category. The students can apply for anyone according to their qualifications. The minimum qualification is different for both the posts. The detailed qualification is given below.
- For Non-ITI Category: The candidates applying should have passed secondary i.e. 10th standard or Madhyamik. The candidates should have a minimum of 40% marks in Mathematics and Science.
- For ITI Category: The candidates applying should have passed the trade test from any recognized NCVT/ SCVT or any other authority. The candidates should also possess 50% marks in aggregate in both secondary and ITI.
For more details regarding the qualification requirements, candidates can go through the official notification. The official notification can be downloaded from the link given below.
Age requirements for the OFB Recruitment 2021-22 are between 15 to 24 years as on the last date of application form submission. The candidate should neither be less than 15 years on 30th December 2019 nor should be greater than 24 years.
Ordinance Factory Recruitment 2021-22 | OFB Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021-22
Candidates who want to apply for the trade apprentice 4805 vacant posts through the official website. The students can apply for the posts through our website also. The candidates can just the below link and apply online for the OFB recruitment 2021-22.
- How to apply for the OFB Recruitment 2021-22:
- Go the official website of the OFB Nagpur or just click the below link.
- Find the Apply online link for the Ordinance Factory Recruitment 2021-22 Link.
- First register yourself with the personal details. And then login again and complete the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for further assistance.
>> Click Here – Download Official Notification
>> Click Here – Apply Online
>> Click Here – Official Website
OFB Admit Card 2021-22:
The admit card will be issued by the organization before 10 days of the examination. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of direct recruitment. The direct recruitment process that it means that there will be no examination or test. The candidates will be selected on their qualifications and academic scores and experience.
Ordinance Factory Recruitment 2021-22:
The candidates applying for the Ordinance Factory Recruitment 2021-22 should be applying before the last date of the application form. There is a huge number of posts i.e. 4805 and it is a great opportunity for students of the ITI zone and Non-ITI one. The candidates should be keen on the posts and stay tuned for the examination date. The daily updates about the OFB Recruitment 2021-22 will be updated daily on our website. Stay in touch with us for latest govt. jobs and other Job notification and news.