NVS Recruitment 2020-21: NVS Teaching and Non-Teaching Recruitment Notification has been released at official web site navodaya.gov.in. Jawahar Navoday Vidyalayas is recruiting on 2500+ Vacancies for posts of Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts (Now 454 Vacancies Of PGT, TGT & FCSA) for all Across India. Candidates from Jammu Kashmir Wants to apply for NVS can apply for NVS Recruitment 2020 via online mode. candidates can apply online till the last date. The candidate who are going to apply for NVS Teaching Recruitment 2020-21 they have to appear in written examination and Interview round.
Candidates who are interested and want to apply for NVS Vacancy 2020 they can get more details about the Recruitment like Education qualification, Age limit, important dates, apply online process, interview venue, pay scale, grade pay, selection process and many more details from further post.
14th September: The Interview for the NVS Teacher Recruitment 2020 on contract basis has been postponed for a few days as per a circular released by the recruiting body on 14th September 2020. The Date for the interview will be intimated to the candidates in due course of time.
NVS Recruitment 2020, NVS Vacancy Details:
Department Name: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas
Total Vacancies: 454
Post Name: Teacher & Non-Teaching Posts.
Number of Vacancies
Location: All Across India
Official Web portal: navodaya.gov.in.
NVS Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification criteria:
Candidates who are interested here they have to pass 12th (Sr. Secondary) or Graduation or Post-graduation Degree from any recognized University.
- TGT: Candidate requires to pass 4 years of Integrated Degree Course in relevant Subject with minimum 50% marks aggregate.
- PGT: Candidate requires to pass 2 years Post Graduate Degree in Relevant Subject with a minimum 50% Aggregate Marks.
- Miscellaneous teachers: candidate should have Graduate, Post Graduate, B.ed/D.p.ed. and Data entry work.
- Assistant Commissioner: Candidate should have Master Degree Course.
- LDC: Candidate should complete their 12th with a minimum of 50% Marks and candidates also have good Hindi and English Typing Speed (30 and 25 WPM).
- Legal Assistant: Candidate should have completed a degree course in Law.
- Catering Assistant: Candidate should have 10th pass and Minimum 3 years of Diploma in catering or having relevant qualifications in their trade.
- Staff Nurse: 12th and Diploma in Nursing.
Note: The candidate can get more details about the qualification after the declaration of official notification.
- PGT: 47000 – 151000/-
- LDC: 19900 – 63200/-
- Legal Assistant: 35400 – 112400/-
- Catering Assistant: 25500 -81100/-
- Assistant Commissioner: 78800 – 209200/-
- Teaching jobs/Staff Nurse: 44900-142000/-
Note: you can check Post wise details by checking its official notification available or get official notification by click on the below available link.
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should not be exceeding from 62 years. Check More about age limit and reservation by checking its official notification.
Dates to Be Remembered:
|Release of NVS Recruitment Notification 2020-21||3 September 2020|
|Start of Application Process||3 September 2020|
|Last Date of sending Applications||11 September 2020|
|Release of Interview Schedule||14 September 2020|
|Interview Date via Virtual Mode||15 to 17 September 2020|
NVS Recruitment 2020, NVS 454 PGT, TGT & FCSA Vacancies:
Candidates who read about the eligibility criteria for NVS Recruitment 2020-21 teaching and non-Teaching Jobs. if they are eligible here to apply for NVS Vacancy 2020 then they must send their NVS Pune Recruitment Application form at a given address before the last date. you can use below-given instructions to apply here –
- Read official notification first. You can download official notification by click on the below-given link.
- We also updated the link here to Download your NVS recruitment 2020 Application form, Download it.
- Fill the NVS Application form carefully and take a review of your application form.
- Enclose NVS Recruitment application form with all relevant documents, certificates of qualification, experience, and others with it.
- Send the NVS Vacancy Application form at below given address before the last date.
- Candidate must upload their current document like passport photograph, sign.
- candidate should advise that they must check their application before final submission because they will not allow modifying their application after final submission.
- take the hard copy of the application form and keep it safe for further references.
Application Fee: Please Check NVS recruitment 2020 official notification for NVS Vacancy 2020 application fee.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment Exam Syllabus:
The Written Examination will consist of 180 marks for one paper and having all Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Reasoning Ability -15 marks
- General Awareness -15 marks
- Teaching Aptitude – 20 marks
- Subject Knowledge – 100 marks
Language Competency Test
- General English – 15 marks
- General Hindi – 15 marks
TGTs and Other Teachers Exam syllabus:
- Reasoning Ability – 10 marks.
- General Awareness – 10 marks.
- Teaching Aptitude – 15 marks.
- Concerned Subject Knowledge – 100 marks
- General Hindi – 15 marks
- General English – 15 marks
- Regional Language – 15 marks
the Examination Medium will be bilingual Hindi and English. and the participant will get duration is 03 hours and no negative marking.
NVS Admit Card 2020
Applicants who applied for the examination they will get their NVS Exam Call letter by using Registration number and password. Candidate can Download their NVS Hall ticket from official website nvsrect2019.org.
Selection Process: Candidate will be selected through the Interview Process.
NVS Result 2020: The final result of the NVS Jobs 2020 will be released at nvsrochd.gov.in.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs 2020, NVS Recruitment 2020:
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya recruiting for various posts of teacher & staff nurse on a contract basis. Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria can apply before the last date by Mailing the NVS Recruitment 2020 Application Form to an office address. Applications that will receive after the last date will not be accepted. You can get the more about the latest Govt jobs 2020-2021, and many more updates by subscribing here with your email id or connect with us at Facebook, Youtube, etc.