NIELIT Admit Card 2020-21, Download Scientist B, Technical Assistant Hall Ticket: The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) going to conduct an examination for Scientist B and Scientific/Technical Assistant posts on Exam date 22nd November 2020. A candidate who applied for these posts you can download NIELIT Call letter 2020-21 from the official website nielit.gov.in. The NIC Exam going to held on the exam date 22nd November 2020. You will get complete details about the Admit card like how to download and where to download Hall Ticket Etc.
National Informatics Center is working Under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. Candidate having relevant qualifications according to eligibility criteria and applied here. they will be posted in All over India after final selection. NIC Examination Center also will be allotted all across the country. you can now more detail like roll number, exam center details, day and date of the exam by download your admit card.
NIELIT NIC Vacancy Details 2020-21:
Advertisement No.: NIELIT/NIC/2020/1
Name of Exam Conducting Body: National Informatics Center and National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology.
The number of posts: 495 posts.
Job Location: All Over India.
- Scientist “B” Group “A” (S&T): Level 10 (56400-177500).
- Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ Group ‘B’ (S&T): Level 6(35400-112400).
Education Qualification Criteria:
- Scientist “B” Group “A” (S&T) : Candidate interested here should complete their education in BE/B.Tech./A.M.I.E./Electronics & Accreditation of Computer Courses B-Level/ME/M.sc/M.phil/MCA.
- Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ Group ‘B’ (S&T): – Candidate interest here they should complete their education in M.sc/MS/MCA/BE/B.Tech. in relevant Fields.
- Start date of Application online: 26th February 2020.
- Close Date of Online Application: 1st June 2020.
- Admit Card Release Date: 1st Week of November 2020.
- Exam Date: 22nd November 2020.
- Result declaration date: Update Soon.
NIELIT Admit Card 2020-21, Download Scientist B, Technical Assistant Hall Ticket:
Candidates going to appear in the NIC Recruitment examination they can Download their Scientist B and Scientific/Technical Assistant Exam Hall Ticket from the official website or by using the below-given instruction and provided link here.
How to Download NIELIT Hall ticket 20230-21:
- First, You have to visit the official website. You can use the below available link to jump at the official website.
- After reach at the official website here you can download your admit card by login using your application number and password.
- Here you can download your admit card by using the link available as Download admit card.
- You must take a hard copy of the admit card and carry at the time of the examination.
By downloading your admit card you can know about the details about the examination like your Roll Number, Examination date and time, Exam day, Exam center name, Reporting time, etc. First, you must check your admit card if there have any mistakes you must contact to examination body to make the proper corrections. Candidate must read complete important instructions before going to the examination hall. As per the COVID situation, you must be safe and secure about your health. So you must aware of all the instructions to stay safe.
Things to remember:
- After downloading your Admit card 2021 you should take a print out and check the complete admit card to confirm that there is no mistake in it. Starting with your Name, father’s name, date of birth, Exam date, Reporting time, Exam commencement time, your photo, the name of the authority issuing the admit card, your signature at the bottom, etc.
- Any kind of electronic devices like mobile phones, tablets, earphones, earphones, mp3, mp4, Bluetooth device, chip, pager, or any GPS device is strictly prohibited and carrying these types of equipment is a punishable offense. You can be put behind the bars and prohibited from entering any kind of competitive exams.
- Wearable like bangles, lockets, chains, earrings, rings, or any kind of external ornaments is strictly prohibited.
- Watches, wallets, purses, bands, any kind of visiting card or cards are strictly prohibited.
- Full sleeve shirts, any kind of overcoats, jackets, caps, masks, gloves are also prohibited.
- It is compulsory to carry your original Identity card with two passport size photos at the centers. Students without id cards will not be allowed to enter the examination center.
Selection of candidates:
The selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of the examination scores of the individuals. The score they get will decide their selection and rejection. The candidates getting higher marks will secure their position in the merit list and will get the jobs. So, getting the name on the merit list is important which requires high scores. After the merit list has been issued, selected candidates will be called for the document verification which is the final step for the selection.
NIELIT Cut off & Merit List 2021:
The candidates who will be appearing in the examination can check Scientific Assistant and Scientist B Cut Off and merit list from the official website of the board. The cut off and merit list will be prepared differently for each of the categories. Students can check the cut off and merit list from the official website.
Written examination centers:
- PORT BLAIR
NIELIT Exam Pattern 2020-21:
The question paper will consist of:
- Technical Area: 65% (78 Questions)
- Generic Area: 35% (42 Questions)
- Questions: 120.
- Type of Question: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
There Will be Negative Marking 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
Qualify Examination Criteria:
- General/EWS: 50%.
- OCB: 40%
- SC/ST/PWD: 30%.
NIC Exam Syllabus 2020:
NIC Scientist ‘B’ Syllabus:
- Generic – Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities, General Aptitude.
- Technical & Computer Science: Probability, Statistics and Combinatorics, Digital Logic, Computer Organization and Architecture, Electrical Engineering, Analog and Digital Communication, Programming and Data Structures, Algorithms, Compiler Design, Operating System, Databases, Information Systems and Software Engineering, Computer Networks, Web Technologies, Cyber Security and Emerging Technologies, Cloud Technology
Scientific/ Technical Assistant Syllabus:
- Generic: Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Aptitude.
- Technical: Probability and Statistics, Digital Computer Principles, Computer Organization and Architecture, Programming and Data Structures, Object-Oriented Programming, Algorithms, Databases, System Software, Information Systems and Software Engineering, Computer Networks, Web Technologies.
NIELIT Admit card 2021:
Candidates can check their Admit card for NIELIT Examination after declared by the Department. you will be able to know more details like dates, essential qualification, and age criteria after the declaration of official notification. NIC Scientist and Scientific Assistant Admit card 2021 will be available soon after the examination and uploaded on the official website of the board.
You can get more details about the latest jobs and more exam updates by visiting our website Jobclicks.in. you can find us on more social site Facebook, stumble, youtube, Delicious, Twitter, Tumbler, Pinterest, Google+.