NIC NIELIT Recruitment 2020: National Informatics Center and National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Calicut announced Notification for Vacant post of Scientist B and Scientific/Technical Assistant A posts. NIC NIELIT has been uploaded its official Advertisement at the official website. Candidate having a degree or qualification in Computer science or engineering can apply here. Eligible candidates can apply for NIC Recruitment 2020 from Start date 2nd December to 31st December 2020. Candidate Interested here must be aware of the last date your application will not accept after the last date.
National Informatics Center is working Under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. candidate having relevant qualifications according to eligibility criteria can apply here. they will be posted in All over India. NIC Examination Center also will be allotted all across the country. you can now more detail like eligibility criteria, how to apply, examination fee, selection process, syllabus, relaxation and about the exam by below available details.
NIC Recruitment 2020 Details:
Advertisement No.: NIELIT/NIC/2020/1
Name of Exam Conducting Body: National Informatics Center and National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology.
The number of posts: 49 posts.
Name of post and Details:
- Scientist “B” Group “A” (S&T): 10 Posts.
- Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ Group ‘B’ (S&T): 39 posts.
Job Location: All Over India.
- Scientist “B” Group “A” (S&T): Level 10 (56400-177500).
- Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ Group ‘B’ (S&T): Level 6(35400-112400).
- General/EWS: 30 Years.
- SC/ST: 35 Years.
- OBC (NCL): 33 Years.
- PWD: 40 Years.
- General/EWS: 35 Years.
- SC/ST: 40 Years.
- OBC (NCL): 38 Years.
Ex-servicemen age will be eligible as per Indian Government Rules.
Education Qualification Criteria:
- Scientist “B” Group “A” (S&T
Candidate interested here should complete their education in BE/B.Tech./A.M.I.E./Electronics & Accreditation of Computer Courses B-Level/ME/M.sc/M.phil/MCA.
— Vacancy Fields: Electronics, Electronics, and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyberlaw, Electronics, and Instrumentation.
- Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ Group ‘B’ (S&T)
– Candidate interest here they should complete their education in M.sc/MS/MCA/BE/B.Tech. in relevant Fields.
–Vacancy Fields: Electronics, Electronics, and Communication, Electronics & Telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Software System, Information Technology and Informatics.
- start date of Application online: 2nd December 2020.
- Close Date of Online Application: 31st December 2020.
NIC Recruitment 2020 – NIC NICLIT Vacancy 49 Posts – Apply Online
Candidate interest to apply for NIC Vacancy 2020 must be gone through the official notification carefully. we have updated the link to check the official notification in this post. Candidate can apply online till 31st December 2020 by following below given instructions:
How to Apply Online:
- First, you need to visit the official website Calicut.nielit.nic/nic or you can use the below available link to jump at the official website.
- Candidate must have their Valid E-mail Id and Mobile phone number to apply online.
- Candidate can submit their application by the following steps:
- Register with your E-mail ID.
- Submit your Complete details carefully.
Pay Application Fee online.
Candidate should keep documents like their payment mode details, Scanned signature and passport photograph and scanned copies of DOB, Qualification Certificates, Caste Certificate, Category certificates, NOC, Age relaxation Certificate etc.
Candidate can choose Written examination centers:
(24) PORT BLAIR
Application Fee (Exam Fee):
- General & All others: 800/-
- ST/SC/PWD/Women Candidates: No Fee.
- Scientist “B” Group “A” (S&T)- Written Exam and Interview.
- Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ Group ‘B’ (S&T): Written Exam.
Question paper will consist:
- Technical Area: 65% (78 Questions)
- Generic Area: 35% (42 Questions)
- Questions: 120.
- Type of Question: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
- There Will be Negative Marking 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
Qualify Examination Criteria:
- General/EWS: 50%.
- OCB: 40%
- SC/ST/PWD: 30%.
If you have any query you can contact at [email protected] And Contact number: 0495-2287168/2967179, Mobile number : 9446012566.
NIC Exam Syllabus 2020:
- NIC Scientist ‘B’ Syllabus :
Generic – Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities, General Aptitude.
Technical & Computer Science: Probability, Statistics and Combinatorics, Digital Logic, Computer Organization and Architecture, Electrical Engineering, Analog and Digital Communication, Programming and Data Structures, Algorithms, Compiler Design, Operating System, Databases, Information Systems and Software Engineering, Computer Networks, Web Technologies, Cyber Security and Emerging Technologies, Cloud Technology
- Scientific/ Technical Assistant Syllabus:
Generic: Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Aptitude.
Technical: Probability and Statistics, Digital Computer Principles, Computer Organization and Architecture, Programming and Data Structures, Object-Oriented Programming, Algorithms, Databases, System Software, Information Systems and Software Engineering, Computer Networks, Web Technologies.
NIC Cutoff Marks 2020 | NIC Result 2020:
The candidate will get their result after one month of examination and their cutoff marks will be calculated on the basis of performance in the written examination and Interview. Final Selection will be decided on the basis of the Final cutoff marks.
NIC Admit Card 2020:
The candidate will be able to download their Admit card by visit the official website or our site. You can Download NIC Admit card 2020 by using your Application registration number, DOB or Password.
NIC Recruitment 2020 – NIC Scientist B Vacancy 2020:
if you have any queries regarding NIC Recruitment 2020 you can ask us by comment box or you can connect with at Facebook, twitter etc.