UPSC NA NDA 2019: National Defense Academy release NDA Application form 2019 for Exam NDA 2 2019 that will conduct 17th November 2019. So Students who are waiting NDA Entrance Exam for join Defense services examinations they can get UPSC Notification from 7th August 2019. If you are waiting to apply for NDA II exam then you can register online before the last date 3rd September 2019. You can submit your application form online at UPSC online portal upsconline.nic.in and get notification by upsc.gov.in.
Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct National Defense Service examination on September 2019. Students who recently passed 12th class or appearing in the 12th annual Examination they can apply here. Students have keen interest in NDA exam to join Naval, Indian Air Force, Indian Army and other Defense Services they can apply here. You can get more details about NDA exam, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, exam pattern, Syllabus, exam dates, important date, information about NDA Admit card, NDA Exam Result etc. by given details.
UPSC NDA Exam: Union Public Service Commission Conduct NDA Exam twice in a year, First NA NDA 1 Exam was held on 21st April 2019 and Now NDA 2 2019 will held on 17th November 2019. Every year UPSC held Entrance exam on same dates. UPSC is completely responsible to conduct its exam, release admit card, cutoff, NDA Result. So you can check all details by visit UPSC official website.
UPSC NDA Application Form 2019 Notification | NA NDA 2 2019 Apply Online:
Exam Name: National Defense Academy Entrance Exam.
Exam Organizer Name: UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).
Exam Phase: NDA 2nd
NDA Exam Date: 17th November 2019.
Dates to be remembered – NDA I 2020:
- NDA Exam Notification Released Date: 15th January 2020.
- NDA Online Registration start from Date: 15th January 2020.
- Online Form submission last date: 5th February 2020.
- NDA I 2020 Exam Date: 21st April 2020.
Dates to be remembered – NDA II 2019:
|Notification will released on||7th August 2019|
|The online registration process started from||7th August 2019|
|Final date for online registration process||3rd September 2019|
|Examination’s date (NDA NA Exam 2nd 2019)||17th November 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for NDA 2019 Exam:
Check details about qualification and age limit from here:
Candidate who are going to apply for NDA Examination they must be a citizen of India, Bhutan, Nepal. Or Tibetan Refugee (living in India from 1st Jan, 1962).
Candidate who wants to apply for NDA Exam they should be unmarried.
- Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Army they should pass/ appearing in 12th class examination from any recognized State board/ University.
- For Air Force and Naval: candidate who want to apply Air Force Wing they must complete or appearing for 12th class exam with having physics and mathematics Subject. Their 12th class exam should be complete from any recognized state board or University.
Candidates who are going to apply for NDA Exam their age should be as follow:
Minimum age limit: 16 Years.
Maximum Age limit: 19 years and Six Months (19 ½ Years).
Indian Army Hike in max age limit check in below image.
How to Apply Online NDA Application form 2019? | UPSC NA NDA 2 2019 Notification
Candidate who are eligible according to above criteria and want to apply for NDA exam they can submit their NDA Application form online by visit upsconline.nic.in. After the release date February 2019 you will be able to submit your application form at online portal.
Check Here – NDA 2 2019 Exam Official Notification
- First go to upsc online portal by given link.
Click Here – Apply Online NDA 2 Exam 2019
- Now click on the part I Registration link.
- Submit your details in part 1st registration and proceed for next step.
- Now you have to submit your application fee. You have your application after that you can proceed for Part 2 or final form registration stage.
- You submit your exam fee online by using your net banking/ debit or credit card.
- After submission of application form you will get application id and password/DOB that you can use for part 2 registration.
- Now you can start your part second registration form by enter your application id.
- Attach you current passport size photograph and signature (Your scanned document should be in require resolution).
- Click on submit button to final submit your NDA Application form.
नोटिस की तिथि
भाग- I पंजीकरण
भाग- II पंजीकरण
till 18:00 hrs / 18-00 बजे तक
|Click Here for PART I
भाग- I के लिए यहां क्लिक करें(Available)
|Click Here for Part II
भाग- II के लिए यहां क्लिक करें(Available)
Visit Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Note: You should submit your application form after check all instruction to fill your application and submit carefully. You can’t edit your application form after final submit. You must care about your mail, SMS or application id you received after submission of application form.
Candidates have to pay 100 rupees as application fee for only General and OBC Category. No need to pay application fee for other reserved category candidates. You can submit your fee online by using net banking/ bank credit card or debit card.
Or you can submit your application fee by cash at any SBI Bank Branch.
NDA Exam Pattern:
NDA Exam consist two papers and both paper consist different marks.
- Mathematics: in this examination the mathematics subject paper consist question with cover 11th and 12th class syllabus.
- Marks: 300.
- Question type: MCQ (Multiple choice questions).
Time Duration: 2.5 Hours.
- General Ability subject: in this subject cover two subjects
- Marks: 300.
- Marks: 400.
Note: There have all questions in MCQ Format and there have Negative Marking for each wrong answer.
NDA Exam Physical Standards:
Candidate who select through the written exam they will further go for SSB interview process after face the Medical and physical examination. Candidate should be fit according to medial and physical standard.
You can check point that is require for medically and physically fit:
- Minor thing can eliminate your: Wax (on Ears), Hydrocele / Phimosis, Deviated Nasal Septum, Underweight/Overweight, Gynaecomastia, Under sized chest, tonsillitis, piles, varicocele etc.
- Candidate should be fit according to require form by military duties.
IAF/ Naval: 157.5 CM.
Air Force: 162.5 CM.
Selection of candidates:
- Written exam.
- SSB interview.
- Medical and physical test.
- Document Verification.
NDA Admit card:
Candidate will get their admit card before 20 or 25 days of the exam date.
All candidates who appeared in the NDA Exam they will get their result after one months of the exam at official website.
NDA Preparation Books, Syllabus:
If you really want to crack the exam then you should follow best guidelines and refer best authors’ books and cover your complete syllabus. You can get complete details by click on below mentioned link.
Click here – NDA Books, NDA Syllabus, Exam pattern
NDA Exam Center list:
NDA Application form 2019 will release after 1st week of February 2019, So if you are thinking about to fill Online application form for April exam then you can fill till its last date. You can get latest updates by visit our website. And you can get online counseling for exam and its updates by below comment box.
Some Important Queries Ask By Users:
Ques: What is the selection procedure of NDA exam
Ans: NDA will be a two-step selection procedure which includes a written test and interview. Candidates selected after completion of the written test, they will further have to appear for interview. Along with that candidates will also have to clear Physical test.
Ques: What is the minimum eligibility for appearing in NDA exam?
Ans: Only unmarried male aspirants, whose age falls in between 16.5 years to 19 years, are eligible to apply for NDA. They should have studied Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry at intermediate level.
Ques: How many times can I appear in NDA exam
Ans: NDA exam is conducted two times in a year. Candidates can appear for the exam till they fulfill all eligibility norms as prescribed by the exam conducting authority.
Ques: From where can I get my NDA exam admit card?
Ans: NDA admit card will be made available at the official website of Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in three weeks prior to the exam. Admit card of candidates won’t be sent via post, therefore candidates are advised to obtain this document in online mode from the official website.
UPSC NA NDA II 2019 Notification has been release and now you can apply online here till last date 3rd September 2019. if you want to discuss more about NDA Application Form 2019 then you can connect with by comment box or by our social pages like Facebook, YouTube etc.