Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2020: The Police department, government of Maharashtra has to issued a new notification for the recruitment of 12528 vacant posts of Police Constable and constable drivers in Maharashtra. So, the candidates who are interested in police Department can apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2020. Candidates can apply online by submitting the completely filled Maharashtra Police Transport Vacancy Application Form 2020 from the official website that is mahapolice.gov.in till the last date. The other details related to the Maharashtra Police Constable Vacancy 2020 are given below, kindly go through it.
The Motor Transport Section was established in 1948 to cater to the needs of mobility of Maharashtra Police. It was then headed by an officer of the rank of Supdt. of Police, who use to be a technocrat having expertized in the field of automobile engineering. Several Dy.Ss.P and Inspectors (having technical background, assisted him.
Maharashtra Police Transport Vacancy 2020 Details:
Name of Organization: Maharashtra Police
Official Website: mahapolice.gov.in
No. of Vacancy: 12528 posts
Name of the Posts:
- Saharashtra Police Constable:
- Police Constable Driver:
Eligibility Criteria of Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2020:
Maharashtra Police Constable Jobs 2020 Academic Qualification: Candidates who are 12th class passed from the recognized board or Institution are eligible.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- The age limit should be 18-25 years on 1st January
- Age limitation has applied as per the Maharashtra State Govt Rules.
Important dates of Maharashtra Police Transport Jobs 2020:
- Notification date: 16th September 2020
- Filling of online application start date: Update soon.
- Last Date for online application: Update Soon.
- Fee payment by online last date: update soon.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2020, Apply Online for 12528 Constable Vacancies: Notification
Those candidates who are interested and eligible they can apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2020 by filling the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2020 Application Form through the online by following the official website on or before before the last date. There are total 12528 posts of constables in Maharashtra Police Dept. Candidates are advised to get ready their documents before filing the application form for uploading. The below steps are given to application form.
Steps to Apply Online for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidate need to go the official website that is mahapolice.gov.in.
- Then click on the recruitment option.
- Then Click on the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2020.
- Read the Instruction carefully and click on Apply Online
- Fill all required details and upload all the important document.
- Then pay the fees online and then click on submit button.
- Take the printout of Application Form for further reference.
Maharashtra Police Constable Vacancy 2020 Application Fees:
- General and OBC candidates examination fee is Rs 450/-
- For SC/ST candidates the application fee is Rs 350/-
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2020 Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of these three steps
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Personal Interview
Maharashtra Police SI Admit Card 2020: The admit card will be released before 10 to 20 days of exam, candidates can download it from the official website before the exam.
Maharashtra Police SI Result 2020: The result will be declared after the selection process will be over, candidates will be able to check their result from the official website.
Maharashtra Police Constable Vacancy 2020 Notification
Maharashtra Police Job 2020
We hope that the above information that we are providing you is helpful for employment. All interested candidates who are satisfying the eligibility norms in all the aspects can apply for the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date. For more query about Maharashtra Police Vacancy 2020, candidates can ask us by commenting in our comment box.