KRCL Recruitment 2018-2019: Konkan Railway has announced Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification for 113 Posts of SM, Good Guard, Accounts Assistant, & Sr Clerk and 65 Technician Grade III & Electrical Signal and Telecom Maintainer Posts. It is a great opportunity for those who finds the Jobs in Konkan Railway. Interested candidates must apply for KRCL JE Vacancy 2017 through the use of an official website, i.e. konkanrailway.com. The deadline to apply online for of KRCL Railway Jobs 2017 is 11th May 2017, after the last date, the apply online link will be disable and hence all the applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible without waiting for the last date. Further details of this vacancy like eligibility criteria, the selection procedure is given in the below, kindly go through it.
About Konkan Railway: Konkan Railway was missing link b/w India commercial capital Mangalore & Mumbai. The 741 km line connects the Goa, Maharashtra & Karnataka. The region of crossing river, plunging valleys & mountains that soar into clouds. Konkan is the coastal strip of the land bounded by Sahyadri hills on the east, & the Arabian Sea on the west. Also, it is a land where the mythology breathes side by side with the economic growth land with rich mineral resources.
KRCL Vacancies 2018-19 Details:
Name of Department: Konkan Railway
Official Portal: konkanrailway.com
Total posts: 178 Posts
Name of Vacancies:
65 Vacancies: Technician Grade III & Electrical Signal and Telecom Maintainer Posts
- Technician Grade III Electrical: 38
- Electrical Signal and Telecom Maintainer: 27
- Start date of Online application form: 23rd March 2018.
- Closing date of online application form: 30th April 2018.
Official Notification >> Check Here
Apply Online >> Click Here
113 Vacancies: SM, Good Guard, Accounts Assistant, & Sr Clerk
- Station Master: 55
- Goods Guard: 37
- Accounts Assistant: 11
- Senior Clerk: 10
- Start date of Online application form: 6th April 2018.
- Closing date of online application form: 12th May 2018.
Official Notification >> Check here
Apply Online >> Click Here
KRCL Jobs 2018 Educational Qualification: Candidate must have a diploma/Degree in the relevant discipline from a reputed or recognized board.
- Station Master & Goods Guard: Graduation in Any Dicipline.
- Senior Clerk: Graduation (BBA/MBA in HR will preferred).
- Account Assistant: B.com Graduates can apply here.
- Technical Grade III Electrical & ESTM Signal and Telecommunication Department): Matriculation/SSLC plus and ITI in Electrician/Wireman/Mechanic HT, LT Equipment’s and Cable Jointing/Electronics Mechanic or Matriculation/SSLC plus CCAA in the trades.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 Age Limit: Aspirants must not below than 18 years or not exceed than 32 years.
Age relaxation in upper age limit will be applied as per govt. Rules.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018-2019, Apply Online for 178 Vacancies in KRCL, KRCL Recruitment 2018
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has invited the Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 for 178 Various posts. Interested candidate should read the official KRCL Vacancy 2018 Notification before start applying online. There are total 178 vacancies are available. Applicants may apply for KRCL Vacancy 2017 on or before the closing date that is mentioned above. So we suggested to aspirants that access the official portal for apply online.
Steps to apply for KRCL Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the Official Portal of KRCL, i.e. konkanrailway.com/.
- Follow the latest notification section.
- Search for the Konkan Railway recruitment advertisement.
- Go through the complete notification and make sure that you are satisfying the eligibility norms in all aspects
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the online form with complete authentic entries.
- Pay the required application fee in the proper payment mode.
- Affix the copies of all the necessary scanned documents.
- Recheck all the entries and click on “Submit” button.
Note: Applicants required to fill online application form carefully after taking the printout of application form.
Konkan Railway JE Recruitment 2018 Application Fees: candidate need to pay application fee as per given below:
- General Candidates: 500/-
- ST/SC/Minorities/Ex servicemen/ Female/Economically Backward Class=250/-
KRCL JE Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure: Selection process will be as per rules of Konkan Railway. Check notification for the more details.
- Candidates selection for 65 Vacancies Technician Grade III & Electrical Signal and Telecom Maintainer Posts will done on the basis of computer skill test and document verification.
- Candidates selection for 113 Posts will done on the basis of performance in Apptitute test, computer based test and DV.
Konkan Railway Result 2018: Result of KRCL Recruitment 2018 will release on the official portal after the completion of selection process.
Konkan Railway Jobs 2017
In this post we mentioned the complete details of the KRCL Recruitment 2018, interested applicants must read this post before apply for KRCL Vacancy 2018. The authority has been released notification of Konkan Railway JE Jobs 2017 for recruit the 178 vacant Posts. Only the candidates who are meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects are invited to apply by submitting the Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Form on or before the last dat. For finds details of latest jobs, you must check our official portal. If you face any difficulties at the time of apply then you may comment here. We will respond you soon as soon possible.