Jharkhand PSC Application Form 2017: JPSC released an JPSC Recruitment 2017 notification for the application form on 396 Pediatrician, Radiologist & Other posts. Those candidates willing to take part for this job they can visit to the official website to get the online application form and check the information like eligibility criteria and other important information. Participants who is interested to apply for this job can fill the Jharkhand PSC Vacancy 2017 online application form before the closing date 13 July 2017 and the official website for application form jpsc.gov.in. for further detail related to JPSC Vacancy 2017 is given below in this post.
About Jharkhand PSC: JPSC has been conducting this exam since 2000. Jharkhand Public Service Commission is taking the responsibility for Organizing this Exam and Interview. JPSC conduct the exam & interviews of the eligible student and after that they declare the result, for Application for civil services. JPSC released Application notifications on every year.
JPSC Vacancy 2017 | Jharkhand PSC Jobs Complete Details:
Name of Organization: JPSC( Jharkhand Public Service Commission)
Applying Process: Online
Official Website: jpsc.gov.in
No. of post for jobs: 396 Posts
- Pediatrician: 230
- Radiologist: 32
- Ophthalmologist: 22
- Forensic Expert: 22
- Dermatologist: 23
- Pathologist: 23
- N.T Specialist: 20
- Psychiatrist: 06
- Orthopaedician: 18
Pay-Scale: Rs. Rs.9300-34800+ GP: 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand PSC Application Form 2017:
Education Qualification: Candidates must be graduated in Medical field or Diploma or MD, MS, DNB or Post Graduation Degree by any recognized university.
Age Limit for Job: The age for the participant is not below 24 and not above 40 years as on 1st August 2017.
- Release date of Notification: 23rd June 2017
- Date of beginning for the online Application Form: 23rd June 2017
- Date of Closing of online Application Form: 13th July 2017
- Closing Date of Paying fees for Application Form: 17th July 2017 till 11.45 PM
JPSC Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for Jharkhand PSC 396 Vacancies – jpsc.gov.in:
Candidate who are going to apply for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2017 they can submit their application form via online mode. And you online application form must be submitted before last date. you can submit your application form by follow these instructions.
How we can apply for online Application form:-
- Firstly participant visit to official website jpsc.gov.in
- Now click on the notification for Application form
- Open the Application Form of Exam and start filling very carefully accordinng to given information and intruction of Exam.
- Upload your photo and Signature
- After that take review of application form and check it very carefully before you press the summit button.
- Take a copy of application form with you after the summit.
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: 600/- + Bank Charge
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: 150/- + Bank Charge
Selection method for JPSC Vacancy 2017:
Candidates is going to be select according on the Merit list and performance in Interview.
Candidate’s Merit will be prepared on the basis of Marks criteria Given Below:-
- Degree of Graduation: 60 Marks
- Degree of Post Graduation: 10 Marks
- Performance in Interview: 10 Marks
Minimum marks for participant to clear Interview round:
- Unreserved: 40%
- Backward Class: 36.5%
- Other Backward Class: 34%
- SC/ST/ Women candidates: 32%ant Dates for the JPSC
JPSC Jobs 2017 Notification:
Candidate must be submitted their application form for JPSC recruitment 2017 before the last date. you can connect with us by checking our social pages on Facebook, YouTube or Google+. or you can ask you query here by put comment through comment box.
JPSC Recruitment 2017: The students now days want more and more opportunity to show they their skills to the world. Here is a chance now. The JPSC (Jharkhand Public Service Commission) is listening to the students. The JPSC has published a new Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2017 notification informing the recruitment of 1336 Head Master Principle in the department. The JPSC is delighted to invite the students to apply for the job. The candidates who wish to get this job and those who are interested in the job can apply for the job before the last date of application. The applicants will have to apply online through the official website and through our website also.
JPSC Recruitment 2017 details:
There are total 1336 vacant posts for the recruitment of Head Master Principle. The total posts are divided in the different groups below:
Total Number of vacancies: 1336
Name of Post: Head Master Principle.
Department: Jharkhand Public Service Comission
Official website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Job Location: Jharkhand
Important Dates to Remember:
- The application form for the JPSC Recruitment will began soon.
- The application form portal will shut down on Update soon.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the job should be of adequate age. The age limit according to the recruitment is 21 years to 35 years. The applicants should be less than 35 years on 1st August 2017 and shall not be younger than 21 years on 1st August 2014.
- The candidates belonging to the BC-I/II category will get relaxation in the age of 2 years.
- Female candidates of BC-I/II category will get relaxation I age up to 3 years. SC/ST candidates will get relaxation for 5 years in upper age limit.
- The education qualification for the recruitment is: Candidate should be graduate, post graduate from any registered university. And candidate should have experience in relevant field. You will be able to check more details about the Qualification criteria after released official notification.
How to apply for the JPSC Recruitment 2017:
The candidates who want to apply for the job can apply for the job through online application from the official website. The applicants will have to visit the official website and then apply online by clicking the link. Fill the form and your application is done.
- The General candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs.400.
- SC/St candidates of Jharkhand Domicile will have to pay Rs.100 as the application fee.
- The PH candidates are exempted from the fee.
Process of Selection:
The selection of candidates for the job of JPSC will be done on the basis of the JPSC rules and regulation. A set of norms will be set for the selection of candidates. Selection process will include examination and interview as well.
Jharkhand PSC Vacancy 2017
The candidates should apply for the JPSC Recruitment 2017 as this is a good chance for the students and the students should work hard as well as smart to get this job. Who knows what will bring this job for you. You can get more updates about govt jobs here by subscribe us or connect at Facebook, YouTube, Twitter.