India Post GDS Recruitment 2021: The most awaited announcement for Indian Post office jobs 2021 has been released at the official website. So if you are waiting for this news then you can now apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 by visiting its official website India post. gov.in. The Indian Post Office has been released 9123 Gram Dak Sevak Vacancies for Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Chhattisgarh. Interested candidates can apply for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2021 till its’ last date. Candidates will send their applications after the last date they will not accepted.
Indian Post office one of the largest organizations of India, it is serving in India for many years. Indian Post office has more than 1.5 lac. Branches across India. The post office department operate and control under instruction of the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, India and its headquarter is situated in New Delhi, India.
So it’s a big organization and everybody wants to become part of any big organization. It may be a good opportunity for those people who are searching for 10th pass jobs, 12th pass jobs and govt jobs 2021. The Department is going to provide your golden chance to serve. Now we updated all expected details that may announce soon here. We will update our details after the announcement of official notification.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 | Indian Post Office Recruitment 2021:
Recruiter Name: India Post Office Department.
Number of posts: 9123
Postal Circle Name:
- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment – 2707 Posts
- Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment- 970 Posts
- Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment- 1799 Posts
- Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment – 3650 Posts
- Gen-1178 Posts
- ST-165 Posts
- SC-286 Posts
- OBC-593 Posts
- EWS-384 Posts
- PWD-101 Posts
- Gen-667 Posts
- ST-552 Posts
- SC-232 Posts
- OBC-54 Posts
- EWS-222 Posts
- PWD-72 Posts
- Gen-439 Posts
- ST-85 Posts
- SC-119 Posts
- OBC-176 Posts
- EWS-114 Posts
- PWD-37 Post
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS 2019 Vacancy Detail
- EWS: 408 Posts
- OBC: 772 Posts
- PWD-A: 31 Posts
- PWD-B: 31 Posts
- PWD-C: 44 Posts
- PWD-DE: 15 Posts
- SC: 286 Posts
- ST: 366 Posts
- UR: 1697 Posts
Dates to be remembered:
- The start date for application submission: Update Soon.
- The start date for application submission (Maharashtra Postal Circle):Update Soon.
- Apply Online Start Date: Update Soon.
- Apply Online Last Date: Update Soon.
- Apply Online Last Date (Maharashtra Postal Circle): Update Soon.
- Fee Payment Last date: Update Soon.
- Last date for Application Submission: Update Soon.
People going to apply for Indian Post office Jobs they must have 10th from any recognized concern as per post criteria. candidates must have computer training certification of at least 60 days course.
Candidate want to serve Post office Recruitment their age should not be less than 18 years. And above maximum age limit 40 years.
Age relaxation will be applied as per Government rules and regulations for reserved category candidates.
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)-
OBC – 43 Years
SC/ST – 45 Years
SC/ST – 45 Years
- Branch Post Master Pay Scale -Rs. 12,000/- per month
- Assistant Branch Post Master Pay scale -Rs. 10,000/- per month
- Candidate from Gen/OBC Category pay – Rs.100/-
- Candidates from SC/ST/PH/Female category pay – Exempted
Candidate interested here must submit their application fee at Head Post office.
How to apply for Indian Post office Recruitment 2021:
After Eligibility criteria now will talk about ”How to apply”. Submit your application form for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2019 you can submit it by checking its official website indiapost. gov.in.
Now you have to move in Career Tab. In this tab you will see the official advertisement link. When you are going to for submission of online application form then you should aware of all instruction. So You should read all online application form filling instructions first. Then proceed for submission of your application form.
Steps to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021
- We have updated all links below where you can find the official notification, official website and other important links for apply online.
- For Apply online Click below link Apply Online India Post GDS Recruitment.
- if you want to read complete Notification then you can click on your concern Postal Circle Notification link.
- After submission of your application, you can pay the application fee by the given link.
You should be ready with ingredients while submitting online application form:
- Scan copy of your Educational Qualification Certificate
- Scan Copy of your Caste Certificate if Applicable.
- Certificate of Computer Training Course.
- Current Photograph
- Scan image of Signature
- Scanned Copy of Domicile Certificate
- Self Declaration
Selection of Candidates:
Candidate’s selection will be decided on the basis of Merit list. Candidate can check about their selection by checking their postal circle website. We will also provide updates here.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021
Thank you for being with us. We are here to provide your latest updates for Govt Jobs 2021 upcoming trends. You can also find us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus and Tumbler.