Indian Navy Recruitment 2020: The Indian Navy has invited the duly filled applications for the Indian Navy SSO/AA vacancies in an online mode from 8th Nov to 18th Nov 2019. The the candidates who are meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects are suggested to download the Indian Navy Jobs 2020 official notification for 2700 posts of Senior Secondary Recruits and Artificer Apprentice Vacancies from the official website, i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in/. For any other details about the Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 follow the information given below.
Indian Navy Vacancy 2020 Details:
Total Posts: 2700 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Secondary Recruits: 2200 posts
- Artificer Apprentice: 200 posts
Pay Allowance: Stipend of 14600/- till the successful completion of initial training.
The Candidates applying for the Indian Navy SSR/AA vacant posts must follow the age criteria of the Indian Navy regarding this vacancy. The candidates must be born between 1st August 2000 to 31st July 2003.
The age relaxations are given below.
- OBC: 03 years
- PWD :10 years
- SC. ST: 05 Years
Academic Qualification: The academic qualification required to fill the online application form for this recruitment is that the candidates must have passed 10+2 or intermediate or senior secondary and scored an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics and physics. They must have at least one subject Chemistry/ Biology/Computer Science from any recognized board.
Note: Getting 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics and physics is only compulsory for the posts of the AA not for the SSR Vacancies.
- Starting Date for Application Form Receipt: 8th Nov 2019
- Application Form Receipt Deadline – 18th Nov 2019
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Application form, 2700 SSR/AA Posts, Indian Navy Vacancy 2020 Notification
Indian Navy has recently declared an official advertisement for the hiring of eligible candidates for the posts of Senior Secondary Recruits and the Artificer Apprentice for filling up 2700 Vacancies. The applicants are guided to read the Indian Navy Vacancy 2020 Notification carefully by following joinindiannavy.gov.in. Completely fill the application form in a prescribed format and then have to affix the scanned copies of all the documents along with the signature and color passport size photograph.
- Visit the official website of the bank or click the below link of the online application.
- Click on the online Application form for the Recruitment.
- A new page will open, complete the registration process with your personal details.
- Then complete the form by filling up your academic details and photograph & signature.
- Click preview and re-check your application form and the details you entered.
- Click on the payment option and complete the payment through any one process which is suitable to you.
- Check your payment status also after the payment.
- Save a copy of the application form for the future use.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- The Computer Based Test will be conducted for the vacancies and the paper will include 100 questions each carrying 1 mark.
- The paper will be bilingual in English and Hindi and multiple choice paper.
- There will be four sections of the paper i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each 1 wrong answer.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Clearing Physical fitness test is compulsory for the selection.
- 1.6 km race has to be completed in 7 min.
- 20 Squats and 10 push-ups.
- Medical Test.
Indian Navy Jobs 2020
The Indian Navy is all set to hire 2700 well skilled and fully qualified candidates to recruit them on the vacancies available for SSR/AA posts. The willing applicants are suggested to participate in the Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 by submitting the offline Indian Navy Vacancy 2020 Application Form on or before 18th Nov 2020. Candidates have to apply online and before the last date of online form submission.