Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry 2021 Notification, Eligibility, Apply Online: The Indian Navy released a notification for Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech.) Cadet Entry 2021 Scheme for Jan 2021. Candidates are invited from Unmarried MALE Candidates (fulfilling the conditions of nationality a laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala a four-years degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech.) Cadet Entry Scheme. You will be able to apply here from 6th October 2020 to 20th October 2020.
Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech.) Cadet Entry Scheme 2021 Details:
Examination Conducting Body: Indian naval Academy.
Exam Scheme: Indian Naval 10+2 (B.Tech.) Cadet Entry Scheme 2021.
Number of Vacancies: 34 Posts.
- Education Branch: 05
- Executive & Technical Branch: 29
Candidate wants to apply for the Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech.) Cadet Entry Scheme 2021 should have Senior Secondary (10+2) equivalent Qualification with minimum 70% aggregate marks in PCM. And candidate should have at least 50% marks in English in Class X or Class XII. Candidate wants to appear in the exam must appear in JEE Main 2020 examination and selected for SSB on basis of JEE main AIR Rank.
Age limit criteria:
Candidates want to apply for Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech.) Cadet Entry 2020-21 they must be born between date 2nd July 2001 and 01st January 2004. You can get more details by checking the official notification.
- Start date of online form submission: 6th October 2020.
- Closing Date of Online form Submission: 20th October 2020.
Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech.) Cadet Entry Scheme 2021: (Jan 2021) Notification, Eligibility, Apply Online:
Candidates who appeared in JEE Main 2019 Examination BE/Btech and call up for SSB. So if you are going to apply for Examination then you can apply as per the following steps:
How to apply for Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech.) Cadet 2021 Notification?
- First, read the official notification.
- Click on the below available link to open official Advertisement and click on the apply online link to jump at the online portal.
- Make registration using your email id.
- After Registration login at the online portal.
- Fill complete details and attach all required documents.
- Finally submit the application form and take a print out.
Selection of Candidate:
The candidate will be selected on the basis of the Shortlist created by IHQ fo MoD (Navy). The Shortlist will be created on the basis of performance in the SSB Interview round. The candidate will appear in two-stage interviews
- Stage 1st consists of an Intelligence test, picture perception test, and Group discussion.
- Stage 2nd consists of psychological testing
- Medical Examination.
Candidate passed in Interview and Medical Examination they will select for training in Indian Naval Academy based on their All India Merit for 4 years of B.Tech/BE Court under Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech.) Cadet Entry Scheme 2021:
We have updated the complete information for Cadet entry Scheme 2021 January 2021 so you have any queries about the examination and other updates connect with us by given comment box. You can get more updates for the latest government jobs from here.