IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020 for the candidates who are preparing for the IBPS Clerk Exam 2020. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website www.ibps.in. The board released recruitment notification for the post of clerk and a good number of candidates shown their interest in that. As admit card is mandatory for the candidate to appear in examination here we will provide all the details about the IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket 2020 in this article.
Other more details:
Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Post Name: Clerk
Advertisement About: IBPS Clerk Admit card
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is an autonomous body located at Mumbai. This body is totally engaged in the recruitment of the candidates for the public sector banks. On the basis of as per the requirement, it releases recruitment notification and conduct exam. The IBPS is also reducing the workload of recruitment from the banks.
- Starting Date for Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application: 23-10-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application: 06-11-2020
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 06-11-2020
- Online registration Commencement 2nd September 2020
- Online Application Submission Deadline: 23rd September 2020
- Availability of Admit card for Pre Exam Training: 17th November 20120.
- Dates for Pre-Exam Training:23.11.2020 to 28.11.2020
- Availability of Admit card for Pre-online Exam: 18th November 2020
- Pre-Exam Date: 05.12.2020, 12.12.2020, and 13.12.2020.
- Pre Exam Result Release Date: 31.12.2020.
- Availability of Admit card for Main Exam: 12th January 2020
- Main Examination date: 28th February 2021
- Main Exam Result Declaration Date: February 2021
- Interview Date: March 2021
- Final Result date: 1st April 2021.
IBPS Clerk admit card 2020-21: Download Clerk Pre Exam Call Letter – Download Here
Candidates need to visit the official website for getting the admit card. Candidate needs to take the hard copy of their admit card. Candidates need to check their admit card properly after taking out. Here we will give you each and every guideline to take the admit card.
Steps to take the admit card:
- Visit the official website
- On the home page click on the link related to the admit card downloading
- Now you will be redirected to a new page
- Fill the details like roll number, date of birth etc.
- You will get your admit card on the screen
- Take the hard copy of it
Download Here – Download CWE – X Clerk Pre Exam Call Letter
Candidates must check their admit card properly. The whole information will be there on the admit card. The candidate’s name, photograph and signature will be there. If any of the important instructions are there on the admit card then candidates must follow it during the exam time. The exam date time and place will be mention on the exam admit card.
Click here to get the IBPS Clerk Exam Admit card 2020:
All the candidates must take their IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020 from the official website as it will be available online. We shared all the information about the admit card. Still, if anyone faces an issue at the time of downloading IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2020 can freely comment in the comment section below