IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020-21: The Institute of banking personnel Selection has been released as an official notification regarding the IBPS CWE CLERK-X Exam 2020-2021. There are a total of 2557 vacant places available for the Clerical cadre posts in the IBPS. The dates in which the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form are available from the 23rd October 2020. The selection of the candidates will depend on their performance in the IBPS Clerk 10 Recruitment 2020 Exam followed by the online test. The IBPS CLERK Pre Exam 2020 will be held on 05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 and 13.12.2020 and the IBPS CLERK Main Exam on 28th February 2021. The applicants need to pay Rs. 600 for General and Rs. 100 for ST/ SC Candidates.
IBPS or Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Commission has the responsibility to conduct examination for various posts like PO, Clerk, SO, RRB Assistant and officer. So IBPS is going to conduct a clerical examination this year in December month. If you are searching for jobs in the Banking sector then you have a great opportunity to get employment. IBPS going to conduct a Clerk examination to recruit a huge number of candidates all over India. You good chance to get Job opportunities because there have no interviews after the Clerk Examination. You must be aware of all important things like Educational Qualification, Age limit, pay scale, how to apply process, exam center, selection process, etc from below available details.
IBPS Jobs 2020 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 2557 Posts
Name of the Post: Clerical Cadre (CWE CLERK-X)
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||01|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli/Daman & Diu||04|
|Jammu and Kashmir||07|
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020 Academic Qualification: Applicants should need to be graduated from a recognized university.
Candidates‘ Nationality: It is must compulsory that Applicants should a citizens of India. For others like a refugee from Country like Nepal, Bhutan, and Bangladesh will allow appearing in clerk examination when they have the permanent intention of settling in India.
IBPS Clerk Jobs 2020 Age Criteria:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
- Starting Date for Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application: 23-10-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application: 06-11-2020
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 06-11-2020
- Online registration Commencement 2nd September 2020
- Online Application Submission Deadline: 23rd September 2020
- Availability of Admit card for Pre Exam Training: 17th November 20120.
- Dates for Pre-Exam Training:23.11.2020 to 28.11.2020
- Availability of Admit card for Pre-online Exam: 18th November 2020
- Pre-Exam Date: 05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 and 13.12.2020.
- Pre Exam Result Release Date: 31.12.2020.
- Availability of Admit card for Main Exam: 12th January 2020
- Main Examination date: 28th February 2021
- Main Exam Result Declaration Date: February 2021
- Interview Date: March 2021
- Final Result date: 1st April 2021.
IBPS CWE CLERK-X Exam 2020 Online Application Form, 1557 Clerk Vacancies, IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020-2021 Apply Online Started
The graduated candidates are invited to apply for the IBPS Clerk 10 Recruitment 2020-21 by submitting the online application form on or before the last dates, i.e. 23rd September 2020. This time a huge no. of vacancies have been released by the IBPS for filling up 1557+ vacant places available for the Clerical cadre vacancies to recruit the selected candidates into various banks all across the country. The applicants will be able to apply online for the IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020-2021 from 2nd September 2020.
- Check Notification and check your eligibility criteria before applying for IBPS Exam.
- Log on to ibps.in.
- Read the IBPS official Notification.
- Go through the complete eligibility norms.
- Those who satisfy the eligibility norms in all aspects can apply by clicking on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the necessary details in the IBPS Recruitment 2020 Online Form.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 600 via net banking or debit card, credit card or bank challan.
- Upload the latest scanned photograph and digital signature.
- After rechecking all the entries, click on the submit button and take the print out of the IBPS Online Application Form.
Apply Online (Available)
IBPS CWE-X Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020-2021:
The IBPS CWE-VIII Pre-examination is totally a computer-based online exam. The IBPS Clerk-X CWE 2020 Online Exam comprises of 100 questions & the maximum time allotted for these 100 questions are 01 Hour and each question carry equal mark.
|IBPS Clerk Pre Exam||Total marks||Total questions||Time Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||60 Minutes|
IBPS Clerk-X Main Examination is categorized into 05 different sections, each section consists of 40 questions. There are total of 200 questions, the maximum time allotted for solving these 200 questions are 02 Hours.
|Subjects||Total Marks||Total Questions||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||40||40||120 Minutes|
IBPS Clerk Pay Scale:
|Special Allowance (SA)||Rs.911.79/-|
|Transport Allowance (TA)||Rs.425/-|
|Total (without HRA)||Rs.18413.37/-|
|Gross with HRA (GHRA)||Rs.19589.87/-|
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020 Application Fee:
- General/ Unreserved: Rs 850/-
- Reserved/ ST/ SC: Rs 175/-
IBPS Clerk Jobs 2020 Mode of Selection:
- Common Online Test
- Personal Interview.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020, IBPS Clerk 10 Exam 2020-2021
It’s a great opportunity for all those who are searching for the clerical jobs in the banking sector, this time the Institute of banking personnel Selection has released 1557 vacancies for the post of Clerk to recruit them all across the country in various banks. The apply online link for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020-21 will be activated from 23rd October 2020. The online Applications for the IBPS Clerk 10 Exam 2020 will be available on its official website, i.e. ibps.in till September 2020. The IBPS CLERK 10 Pre Exam 2020 will be held on 5th, 12th & 13th December 2020. After that, the IBPS CLERK 10 Main Exam 2020 will be conducted on January 24th, 2021.