Haryana Police Recruitment 2020: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Haryana will release soon notice about the job opportunity. Candidates can get the notification for 7110 Constable and Sub Inspector vacancies in Haryana Police from here. Eligible candidate who is 12th class passed and searching for good Job Opportunity they can apply via online mode HSSC official website www.hssc.gov.in. People interested here they will be able to submit their Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2020 Online Application form.
Haryana State Police Recruiting for Constable post. There have huge number of vacancies. So People who are searching for 12th pass govt jobs 2020 they can get a benefit of this opportunity. You can submit your application form till the last date 22nd October 2020. After that, you will not allow sending your Haryana Police Recruitment Application form. Get More details about Haryana Police Constable Jobs 2020 like education qualification, Age limit, physical, medical standard, how to apply online, etc by given in the below description.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2020 | 7110 Constable & Sub Inspector Vacancies Details:
Name of Department: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Total Number of vacancies: 7110 (Expected)
- Male Constable (General Duty) Post: 5000
- Female Constable (General Duty) Post:1147
- IRB Male Constable (General Duty) Post: 500
- Sub-Inspector (Male) Post: 400
- Sub-Inspector (Female) Post: 63
Dates to Be Remembered:
- Haryana Police Recruitment Notification Released Date: 16th April 2020.
- Starting date for Online Application form – 28th April 2020.
- Last date to Submit Application form Online – 4th June 2020.
Re-open Dates: (Tentatives)
- Starting date for Online Application form – 16th October 2020.
- Last date to Submit Application form Online – 22nd October 2020.
- Last Date for Deposition of Application fee: 25th October 2020.
- Admit card release date: before 15-20 days of the exam date.
- Exam date: Update Soon.
Age Limit: Candidate age should not be below than 18 years and not exceeding from 25 years and for Sub Inspector post maximum age limit is 27 years. The age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories as per the Govt rules. You can check the official notification for more details about age relaxation.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be Pass 12th (Intermediate) class with having knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit language from any recognized board or university.
How to apply online for Haryana Police Recruitment 2020, 6000 Sub Inspector, Constable Vacancies:
People Read all eligibility criteria and eligible here they can submit their Haryana Police Recruitment 2020 Application form via online mode. You can get apply online links at the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission www.hssc.gov.in.
If you are going to apply for Haryana Police constable Bharti 2020 then you should follow some easy steps to apply online:
How to Apply Online :
- First of all, Read the official notification. You can download the official notification by click on the below mentioned link.
- Now read the notification completely and carefully. You must aware of the all instructions available in the notification to submit your application online.
- Now Proceed for Apply Online by Click on the Apply Online link (Mentioned Below).
- Fill the application form with care and attach all required documents.
- Take a review of your application form before final submission.
- Take a hard copy of your completed detailed application form.
Download Official Notification – Click Here (Available Soon)
Apply Online – Click Here (Available Soon)
Application Fee: The application fee will be as follow:
|Category of the candidate||General||SC/BC/SBC/EB/PG candidates of Haryana State only|
|Male||Female Non Resident of Haryana||Female Resident of Haryana||Male||Female|
|Ex-Serviceman Haryana||No Charge|
Note: The Application fee should to be paid through various options like Net-banking or E-challan (any branch of SBI, State Bank of Patiala, PNB, IDBI).
Selection of Candidates: The selection of candidates will be decided on the basis of performance in written exam and, Physical standard Test.
Physical Standard ( Male Constable):
|General||172 cm||83 Centimeter (Unexpanded) to 87 Centimeter (expanded)|
|Eligible reserve categories as per the latest existing Govt. Reservation Policy||169 cm||81 Centimeter (Unexpanded) to 85 Centimeter (expanded)|
Physical Standard (Female Constable)
|General Category||160 cm|
|Eligible reserve categories as per the latest existing Govt. Reservation Policy||157 cm|
Selection Process: The selection process for Haryana Police Recruitment 2020 is followings:
- Knowledge Test
- Physical Screening Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document verification
- Interview-cum-Personality Test
1. Physical Screening Test
|Candidates||Race Distance||Race Time|
|Male||2.5 K.M.S||11 Minutes|
|Female||1 K.M.S||05 Minutes|
|E.S.M||1 K.M.S||04 Minutes|
2. Knowledge Test:
- Written Exam
- Total of 100 Questions
- objective type questions
- The total Marks is 80 Marks.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
3. Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
|Reserved category||157 Cms|
4. Document verification:
This is the Second Last Step where you will call after your physical test round. you have to appear with your all original documents for the document verification process.
5. Interview-cum-Personality test:
Those candidates who will score in Physical Screening Test + Knowledge Test + Physical Measurement Test will be called for interview.
Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2020 Notification:
If you are going to apply online for Haryana Police Recruitment 2020 then you must be aware of its last date. You must submit your application form before the deadline. If you have any queries about the post details then you can ask here. Check more updates for the latest Government jobs 2020, Upcoming Competitive Exams 2020 from here. Subscribe us to get the latest updates at your email Id on a Daily basis.