Haryana Police Recruitment 2018: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Haryana recently declared notice about job opportunity. Candidates can get notification for 7110 Constable and Sub Inspector vacancies in Haryana Police from here. Eligible candidate who are 12th class passed and searching for good Job Opportunity they can apply via online mode HSSC official website www.hssc.gov.in. People interested here they will be able to submit their Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2018 Online Application form from 28th April 2018 to last date for apply online till 28th May 2018.
Haryana State Police Recruiting for Constable post. There have hug number of vacancies. So People who are searching for 12th pass govt jobs 2018 they can get a benefit of this opportunity. You can submit your application form till last date. After that you will not allow to send your Haryana Police Recruitment Application form. Get More details about Haryana Police Constable Jobs 2018 like education qualification, Age limit, physical, medical standard, how to apply online etc by given in the below description.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018-19 | 7110 Constable & Sub Inspector Vacancies Details:
Name of Department: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Total Number of vacancies: 7110
- Male Constable (General Duty) Post: 5000
- Female Constable (General Duty) Post: 1147
- IRB Male Constable (General Duty) Post: 500
- Sub-Inspector (Male) Post: 400
- Sub-Inspector (Female) Post: 63
Dates to Be Remembered:
- Haryana Police Recruitment Notification Released Date: 16th April 2018.
- Starting date for Online Application form – 28th April 2018.
- Last date to Submit Application form Online – 28th May 2018.
- Last date for Deposition of Application fee: 30th May 2018.
Age Limit: Candidate age should not be below than 18 year and not exceeding from 25 years and for Sub Inspector post maximum age limit is 27 years. The age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories as per the Govt rules. You can check official notification for more details about age relaxation.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be Pass12th (Intermediate) class with having knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit language from the any recognized board or university.
How to apply online for Haryana Police Recruitment 2018, 7110 Sub Inspector, Constable Vacancies:
People Read all eligibility criteria and eligible here they can submit their Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 Application form via online mode. You can get apply online link at official website of Haryana Staff Selection Comission www.hssc.gov.in.
If you are going to apply for Haryana Police constable Bharti 2018 then you should follow some easy steps to apply online:
How to Apply Online :
- First of all, Read official notification. You can download official notification by click on below mentioned link.
- Now Read the notification completely and carefully. You must aware about the all instructions available in notification for submit your application online.
- Now Proceed for Apply Online by Click on Apply Online link (Mentioned Below).
- Fill the application form with carefully and attach all require documents.
- Take a review of your application form before final submit.
- Take a hard copy of your completed detailed application form.
Download Official Notification – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
Application Fee: The application fee will be as follow:
|Category of the candidate||General||SC/BC/SBC/EB/PG candidates of Haryana State only|
|Male||Female Non Resident of Haryana||Female Resident of Haryana||Male||Female|
|Ex-Serviceman Haryana||No Charge|
Note: The Application fee should to be paid through various options like Net-banking or E-challan (any branch of SBI, State Bank of Patiala, PNB, IDBI).
Selection of Candidates: The selection of candidates will be decided on basis of performance in written exam and, Physical standard Test.
Physical Standard ( Male Constable):
|General||172 cm||83 Centimeter (Unexpanded) to 87 Centimeter (expanded)|
|Eligible reserve categories as per latest existing Govt. Reservation Policy||169 cm||81 Centimeter (Unexpanded) to 85 Centimeter (expanded)|
Physical Standard (Female Constable)
|General Category||160 cm|
|Eligible reserve categories as per latest existing Govt. Reservation Policy||157 cm|
Selection Process: The selection process for Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 is followings:
- Knowledge Test
- Physical Screening Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document verification
- Interview-cum-Personality Test
1. Physical Screening Test
|Candidates||Race Distance||Race Time|
|Male||2.5 K.M.S||11 Minutes|
|Female||1 K.M.S||05 Minutes|
|E.S.M||1 K.M.S||04 Minutes|
2. Knowledge Test:
- Written Exam
- Total 100 Questions
- objective type questions
- Total Marks is 80 Marks.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
3. Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
|Reserved category||157 Cms|
4. Document verification:
This is Second Last Step where you will call after your physical test round. you have to appear with your all original documents for document verification process.
5. Interview-cum-Personality test:
Those candidates who will score in Physical Screening Test + Knowledge Test + Physical Measurement Test will be called for interview.
Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2018 Notification:
If you are going to apply online for Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 then you must be aware about its last date i.e. 28th May 2018. You must submit your application form before the deadline.If you have any query about the post details then you can ask here. Check more update for latest Government jobs 2018-19, Upcoming Competitive Exams 2018 from here. Subscribe us for get latest updates at your email Id on Daily basis.