ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2021: The ESIC jobs are on the run this season. After Mumbai, Rajasthan, Delhi, its time for Kolkata to recruit newcomers to the department. The ESIC Kolkata has invited new applications by publishing a new notification. The ESIC Kolkata has invited the students to apply for the ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2021 vacant posts of different vacancies. The ESIC wants the students to apply for the job in huge no. before the last date of application that is 9th February 2021. The students can apply for the job through the official website and through our website.
ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2021 details:
There are total of 19 vacant posts to apply for the different posts.
The posts are subdivided among the different posts below:
Name of the Posts:
1. Senior Resident: 13 Posts
a. Anaesthesia: 01 Post
b. Blood Bank: 01 Post
c. Chest Medicine: 01 Post
d. General Surgery: 02 Posts
e. Ophthalmology: 01 Post
f. Paediatrics: 02 Posts
g. Radio Diagnostic: 05 Posts
2. Junior Resident: 06 Posts
a. Dermatology: 01 Post
b. Ophthalmology: 01 Post
c. General Medicine: 02 Posts
d. General surgery: 02 Posts
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date & Time of Interview: update soon
- Reporting Time: at 09.00 AM
- Venue: ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka.
The applicants applying for the recruitment must check the age requirement for the job as it is the most common mistake made by the students while applying for the job and this is the reason for the major rejection of the forms. The applicant applying for the exam must fall into the age group required. The age group required for the exam is 18 years to 30 years for junior resident posts and age should not be exceeding from 35 years for Senior Resident posts.
Age relaxation will be given to the applicants belonging to the backward classes. The candidates belonging to
- OBC will get relaxation for 3 years.
- SC/ST will get 5 years of relaxation.
- PH will get relaxation of 10 years.
- Ex-serviceman will get 3 years of relaxation.
For Sr Resident Post: Candidates should possess Medical PG Degree in concerned specialty from a recognized Medical Institution, MCI/ State MC Registration/ DCI/ State DC Registration,
For Jr Resident Posts: MBBS with completion of one-year rotator internship as per MCI norms, MCI/State MC Registration.
How to Apply for the ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates who wish to apply for the job can apply for the job by visiting the official website www.esicwestbengal.org/esic.nic.in to get official notification.
- Go to the post you want to apply for.
- You can apply for a post by attending an interview with all required documents like experience certificate, qualification certificate, diploma/degree certificate.
- Read the notification carefully and then apply.
- Attend for an interview on 9th February at 9 AM at given venue.
The candidates applying for the job will have to pay the application fee. The unreserved or general candidates will have to pay Rs.300 as fee and SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from the fee.
Selection of Candidates:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the different tests conducted.
A final merit will be prepared for the different posts and selection will be made on that merit list.
The candidates should apply for the ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2021 and should acquire the post out of 460 posts. The applicants should think about their future and make this job your aim and see how it works for you.