Kerala ESIC Recruitment 2021: Kerala Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has published a new
notification in accordance with the new recruitment of different posts related to the Stenographer and other posts. The ESIC has invited the students to fill up the ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2021 application forms before the last date. The application forms will be available soon. This application form has been a new option for the Kerala students to get the govt. jobs. The applicants are overwhelmed after hearing this recruitment advertisement and application form is already on run. The application forms are available on the official website esicpunjab.nic.in and through our website also.
ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2021 Details:
There are various posts related to the recruitment.
|Name of Post||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
Important Dates to remember:
- The starting date of the online application forms: Update Soon.
- The application forms will be ending on Update Soon.
- The last Date of Fee submission is Update Soon.
The applicant applying for the exam must fall in to the age group required. The age group required for the exam is 18 years to 27 years. That means that the applicant must not be younger than 18 years on and shall not be greater than 27 years on 6th Jan 2021.
Remember the age limit mentioned above is only for the posts of Stenographer and LDC.
The Age limit for the Multi-Tasking Staff is 18 to 25 years on 6th Jan 2021.
Age relaxation will be given to the applicants belonging to the backward classes. The candidates belonging to
- OBC will get relaxation for 3 years.
- SC/ST will get 5 years relaxation.
- PH will get relaxation of 10 years.
- Ex-serviceman will get 3 years relaxation.
- The applicant applying for the Steno job must have passed the 10+2 qualification with a typing speed of 80wpm in stenography.
- The candidates applying for the UDC post must have graduation degree with sufficient computer knowledge.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the MTS post need to have matriculation or its equivalent qualification.
How to apply for the ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2021:
The candidates applying online must remember some key points to fill any online application. The main tips for filling the online form easily are given below.
- Before applying you must have all the information about the recruitment and instructions which can be obtained by the official recruitment notification.
- Secondly you must have your photograph and signature in correct form and of correct size.
- The form fee should be checked before.
Now you can fill the online application form by going to the official website www.esic.nic.in.
- Click on the link you want to apply for and read the notification.
- Click online apply and fill the form completely.
- Submit the form and head forward.
Notification| | Online Application
Applying candidates will have to pay amount as the fee for the application. The application fee for the general candidates will have to pay fee of Rs.300 and candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ESIC employee/PWD/Female candidates/ Ex- serviceman are exempted from the fee.
Selection of candidates:
Selection will be done by the merit prepared on the basis of the written examination computer test, steno test.
The candidates are advised to fill the forms as fast as possible as it is a good chance with lot of opportunities. The Kerala ESIC Recruitment 2021 will prove as a game changer for all the students and applicants.