ESIC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021: Chandigarh Employee State Insurancel Corporation (ESIC), has published a new notification in accordance with the new recruitment of different posts related to the Stenographer and other posts. The ESIC has invited the students to fill up the application forms before the last date. The application forms will be available soon. This application form has been a new option for the Chandigarh students to get the govt. jobs. The applicants are overwhelmed after hearing ESIC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 advertisement and application form is already on run. The application forms are available on the official website esicpunjab.nic.in and through our website also.
ESIC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 details:
There are various posts related to the recruitment.
- Multi- Tasking Staff
Important Dates to remember:
- The starting date of the online application forms:Update Soon.
- The application forms will be ending on Update soon
- The candidates applying for the job must be entering in the required age group that is 18 years to 25 years for the 1st post and for the other two posts the age required is 18 years to 27 years.
- The age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to the backward classes. The age relaxation will be given to the SC/ST candidates and OBC and PWD candidates.
- The SC/ST candidates will be given relaxation up to 5 years and OBC candidates up to 3 years and the PWD candidates up to 10 years.
- The applicant applying for the job 3 must have passed the 10+2 qualification with a typing speed of 80wpm in stenography.
- The candidates applying for the 2nd post must have graduation degree with sufficient computetre knowledge.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the 1st post need to have matriculation or its equivalent qualification.
How to apply for the ESIC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021:
The candidates applying online must remember some key points to fill any online application. The main tips for filling the online form easily are given below.
- Before applying you must have all the information about the recruitment and instructions which can be obtained by the official recruitment notification.
- Secondly you must have your photograph and signature in correct form and of correct size.
- The form fee should be checked before.
Now you can fill the online application form by going to the official website.
- Click on the link you want to apply for and read the notification.
- Click online apply and fill the form completely.
- Submit the form and head forward.
Notification || Online Application
Applying candidates will have to pay a amount as the fee for the application. The application fee for the general candidates will have to pay fee of Rs.300 and candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ESIC employee/PWD/Female candidates/ Ex- serviceman are exempted from the fee.
Selection of candidates:
Selection will be done by the merit prepared on the basis of the written examination.
The candidates are advised to fill the forms as fast as possible as it is a good chance with lot of opportunities. The ESIC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 will prove as a game changer for all the students and applicants.