East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020: Railway East Coast has issued an official notification for the recruitment of the 1216 Apprentice vacant posts. The notification announces 1216 vacant posts for the Fitter, welder, Carpenter etc. Students should apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 because it is the job in most demand and best job for students in mechanical field and other forms.
Applicants can apply for this online from 07th Dec 2019 to 06th Jan 2020. More details related to the vacancy are provided below on our website. You can check the official notification from www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 Details:
This is a railway job for apprentice posts. There are 1216 posts for the applicants to apply for.
The vacancies are subdivided in the different divisions.
|East Coast Railway, Headquarter||10|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhuvneswar||250|
|Khurda Road Division||317|
Dates to remember:
- Online Application Starts from 7th Dec 2019.
- Last date for application form: 6th January 2020.
The applicant must submit the application before the last date. The board has decided 06th Jan 2020 as the last date of application. Hope everybody gets there.
The age limit required for the posts is 15 years to 24 years. That is the applicant must not be less than 15 years on 28th Dec 2019 and must not be greater than 24 years of age on 28th Dec 2019.
There is a provision of relaxation in age for the SC candidates and ST applicants of about 5 years and OBC category students for 3years.
There is a relaxation for the handicapped applicants of about 10 years.
The students applying for this job must have passed the matriculation or 10th with 50% aggregate marks from any recognized board and should have National Trade Certificate in the respective trades.
For Trade Welder (Gas, Electric), Carpenter, Sheet Metal Worker and Wireman, with 8th class passed and National Trade Certificate.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 | Trade Apprentice 1216 Posts- Apply Now
The interested candidates can only apply for the job through online mode. This job is a serious job and candidates applying should also be serious towards their job and hardworking. The applicants should be more promising and best in his work.
Candidates deciding to fill the form should keep some important notes in mind before getting ready to fill the form like:
- Candidate should read the official notification carefully. It is available on the official site www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Student should have his passport size photo with them.
- Applicant should have all the required documents with him.
- After all this you are all set for the form.
How to Apply online for East coast Railway recruitment 2020:
- To apply for this job you can visit the official site www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Go to the Recruitment section and select the recruitment.
- Now click on apply online and fill the entries for the form correctly.
- To fill the form you should also have scanned photo and scanned signature specimen with you to upload.
- Now upload the photo and signature
- Payment has to be done before submitting.
The applicants other than SC/ST/PWD and women have to pay Rs.100 as the examination fee.
There are no fee charges for SC/ST/PWD and women candidates.
Process of Selection:
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of the matriculation scores. The candidates selection will be on the marks of their 10th and the ITI marks. This recruitment is direct and there will be no examination for the recruitment. So who ever wishes for the job can apply. The candidates who have higher percentage than average can apply and surely will get the jobs, if they get the rank in the merit list.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020:
The students should avail this opportunity and make the most out of it. Every student wishing to get in railway should apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020. Hope you do the Best.