Delhi police constable Jobs 2021-22: The Recruitment of the Delhi Police Head Constable has started on www.delhipolice.nic.in. Currently, the Delhi Police Department recruiting for 5846 posts of Constable Executive (Male & Female). If you are unemployed and serve for Delhi police then you can apply for Delhi police Head Constable recruitment 2021 by submitting the filled application form at Online. You have to submit your application form before the last date. If you are interested to apply here then you should be clear about its criteria like educational criteria, age criteria, and other physical and medical criteria. You can get all detail by reading further mentioned details. Candidates should apply for the Head Constable posts in the Delhi police.
Delhi Police recruitment 2021 complete Details:
Recruiter Name: Delhi Police Department.
The number of posts: 5846 Vacancies
Posts Name: Constable Executive (Male & Female)
Official Website: www.delhipolice.nic.in
Mode of Submission application: Online
Pay Scale: Rs: 21700-69100/- (Level 3 Pay Matrix)
Job Type: Temporary Posts.
Job Location: Delhi.
Probation Time: 2 Years.
Constable (Executive) – Male (Open): 3433
UR: 1681 | EWS: 343 | OBC: 662 | SC: 590 | ST: 157
Constable (Executive) – Male Ex-Servicemen: 226
UR: 94 | EWS: 19 | OBC: 37 | SC: 52 | ST: 24
Constable (Executive) – Male Ex-Servicemen(Commando): 243
UR: 93 | EWS: 19 | OBC: 37 | SC: 67 | ST: 27
Constable (Executive) – Female: 1944
UR: 933 | EWS: 202 | OBC: 387 | SC: 328 | ST: 94
Date to be remembered:
- Notification Publication Date: Update Soon.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application: Update Soon.
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Application Forms: Update Soon.
- Due Date to Pay Fee through Online Mode: Update Soon.
- Due Date to Generate Offline Challan: Update Soon.
- Due Date for Payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): Update Soon.
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download Dates: 02-03 weeks prior exam date
- Delhi Police Constable Online Exam Dates: Update Soon.
- Dates for PET & PMT (Physical Test): To be announced soon
- Final Merit List Release Date: To be announced soon
Qualification: candidates going to appear for this recruitment must pass their 10+2 from a recognized board with Science and Mathematics.
Age: candidate age must be between:
- Candidates: 18 years – 25 years
Age Relaxation will be given according to the govt. norms to the different categories. Check the official notification for more details regarding the age relaxation.
Category wise Age Relaxation:
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes (SC/ ST) Up to 05 yrs
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) Up to 03 yrs
- GEN/ OBC Sportsmen & Women Up to 05 yrs
- SC/ ST Sportsmen & Women Up to 10 yrs
- DP Departmental GEN Candidates Up to 15 yrs
- DP Departmental OBC Candidates Up to 18 yrs
- DP Departmental SC/ ST Candidates Up to 20 yrs
- Sons/ Daughters of Serving, Retired or Deceased Delhi Police personnel/ MTS of DP Up to 29 yrs of age
- UR/ EWS Ex-Servicemen Up to 03 yrs
- OBC Ex-Servicemen Up to 06 yrs
- SC/ ST Ex-Servicemen Up to 08 yrs
- Women (Widow/ Divorced/ Judicially separated & who have not re-married) Up to 30 yrs of age
Other Required Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should be Indian and domicile of Delhi.
- Candidate should be fit physically and mentally.
- Male candidate hight must be above 170 CM.
- Male candidate’s chest 81 cm to 85 cm.
- Female Candidate height must be above 157 CM.
- Candidate Should have a valid driving license.
How to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2021-22, Delhi Police Head Constable Jobs:
Candidate eligible according to the above eligibility criteria can submit their application form till the last date. Apply online through the official website and simply click on the apply online link below. Apply before the last date.
How To Apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2021
- Job Seekers who want to make a career in Delhi police can apply here by visiting the official website or by click on the below apply online link.
- On the official home page, you can find an online application form and official notification by checking in the Recruitment section.
- You must read all the instructions by official notification before apply online.
- Now you can apply online. You must submit your details carefully.
- You must be ready with your scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit your application and complete submission of your application by submitting the application fee, upload photo and signature.
- After complete the submission of the application form, you must take a copy of your detailed application for further references.
General/EWS/OBC candidates will have to pay Rs.100 as the application fee. Women /SC/ST and Ex-serviceman candidates are exempted from the fee.
Selection of candidates:
Candidate selection will be done through CBT, Physical Endurance and Medical Exam, Trade Test, and Computer Proficiency Test.
|Computer Based Test||100 marks|
|Physical Endurance and Medical||Qualifying|
|Trade Test (Reading and Dictation)||Qualifying|
|General Awareness||20 Marks|
|General Science||20 Marks|
Physical Exam (PET):
The candidate who passed the written exam successfully will call for appearing in PET. Check standard that will need to pass the physical exam:
- Long Jump
- High Jump
|Category||Male Contestants||Female Contestants|
|Height||Minimum 170 Cms||Minimum 165 Cms||Minimum 157 Cms||Minimum 155 Cms|
|Chest||Mini. 81 cms (un-expanded) & 85 cms (expanded)||Mini. 76 cms (un-expanded) & 80 cms (expanded)||—||—|
Important Documents (at time of Physical Exam):
Candidate has to ready with some important documents and their copies at the time of the physical exam. You have to submit your original documents and their copies at the time of the document checking process. Documents are following that you have to keep at the time of the exam:
The 12th class certificate given by your board for proof of your Date of birth.
You must keep all essential qualification certificates given by the recognized board.
For proof of your residential address you have to keep any of one:
- Current Ration Card with your photo.
- Driving license approved by Delhi Transport Department.
- Voter Id card.
- Domicile certificate with your photo.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank passbook with your photo.
Candidate eligible according to the above criteria and interested to apply here they have to submit their Delhi police recruitment 2021 Application form before the last date.
Delhi Police Constable Exam Syllabus:
- General Knowledge/ Current Affairs: » All the questions in this component will be aimed to test the candidate’s General Awareness around him/ her. Questions will also be designed to test his/ her knowledge about current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions related to India and its neighboring countries especially about Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, etc.
- Reasoning: » Analytical aptitude and ability to observe & distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. It will include questions on analogies, similarities & differences, spatial orientation, spatial visualization, visual memory, discrimination, observations, arithmetic number series, arithmetical reasons & figural classification, relationship concepts, coding & decoding, non-verbal series, etc.
- Numerical Ability: It will include questions on problems about Number Systems, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals & Fractions and the relationship between Numbers, Ratio & Proportion, Percentages, Averages, Time & Distance, Ratio & Time, Time & Work, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Mensuration, etc.
- Computer Fundamentals: Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening & Closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text & its presentation features) MS Excel/ MS Word: Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function, and Formulas. Communication: Basics of E-mail, Sending/ Receiving of-Emails, and its related functions. Internet, WWW & Web Browsers, etc.: Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video Conferencing, e-Banking, etc.
Delhi Police Head Constable Answer Key: Answer Key of the Computer-based examination will be released within 25 days of the examination. Candidates can challenge the questions from the answer key with the fee of Rs. 100 per question.
Delhi Police Head Constable Result 2021: With the result of the CBT of Delhi Police recruitment, about 20 times the post, the candidates will be selected for the further Physical test.
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2021 | Delhi Police Vacancy 2021:
Candidates who are excited about the Delhi Police Jobs 2021-22 can get an update about Latest Delhi Police Recruitment 2021 from here. We are here to provide each and every latest govt job updates. Delhi police recently closed recruitment for Head Constable and Going to announce more vacancies soon. We had updated Delhi Police Upcoming Jobs Updates here. Stay tuned with us to get more updates about the latest jobs, exams, etc.