Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020-21: The High Court of Bombay has announced the official notification for the post of 111 senior System officer and system officer posts. Aspirants can apply online for Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification 2020-21 from official website at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in. You need to submit the online Bombay High Court Vacancy Application form 2020-21 on or before the last date of application i.e. 8th October 2020. Candidates can check below all details of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020-21 like- Eligibility Criteria, selection process, application process, important dates, fee, admit card, result, etc.
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details:
- Name of Organization: High Court of Bombay
- Name of Post: System officer & Senior System officer
- No of Post: 111
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Job Location: Maharashtra.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 40000/- P<
Bombay High Court Vacancy 2020-21 Post Details:
- Senior System officer: 80
- System Officer: 31
Bombay HC Stenographer Recruitment 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation degree in Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent from recognized university/Institute.
- Senior System officer –Degree of BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/Engineering/Electronic Engineering or MCA or equivalent qualification from recognized University with five year experience.
- System Officer – Degree of BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/Engineering/Electronic Engineering or MCA or equivalent qualification from recognized University with one year experience.
Age Limit: The age of applicant should be between 18-40 years. Age Relaxation will be of 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST/BC of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application: 24th September 2020.
- Last Date/time for Registration of Step-I: 8th October 2020.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020-21, Apply Online for 111 System Officer Posts Apply Online:
Candidates need to fill the application for Bombay High Court Jobs 2020-21 from the official website. You need to apply with an online application on or before the last date 8th October 2020. Aspirants who are searching for Latest Graudate Jobs those can check here. To get Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020-21 Application Form, you can check below-given procedure-
Steps To Apply for Bombay High Court Vacancy 2020-21
- Visit official website @ bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Search application form link and open it.
- Read the notification carefully
- Read instructions and fill the application form.
- Fill complete application and upload images of Photo and the signature.
- Submit the form and take the hard copy
- Don’t forget to pay the application fee.
Application Fee: Aspirants can pay the application fee according to the category which is as follow through challan:
|ST/SC/BC/ESM of state|
|Reserved categories of other states|
Selection Process: Aspirants will get the selection by the performance in proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spreadsheets).
Bombay High Court Admit Card 2020-21: The High Court of Bombay Exam Admit Card 2020-21 will be provided online on official website before few days the exam date.
Bombay High Court Result 2020-21: The High Court of Bombay Recruitment Result 2020-21 will be provided soon after finished the selection process.
High Court of Bombay Jobs 2020-21
Candidates need to fill the online application form of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020-111 through the official website on or before the last date i.e. 8th October 2020. Candidates, those are searching for Latest Jobs in Maharashtra can check here. If you have any questions then you ask us by commenting in below given comment box we will reply you as soon as possible.