APSC Recruitment 2020: The Public Service Commission, Assam has recently published an official notification concerning the APSC Combined Competitive Exam (CCE) 331 vacancies in the Assam PSC. The Assam PSC Conducting CCE Exam for the post under Assam Civil Service, Assam Police Service, Superintendent of Taxes, District Transport Officer, Labour Inspector, Inspector of Taxes, Sub Registrar, and other under Combined Competitive Examination, 2020. Applications in the offline mode are invited from the candidates meeting the eligibility to apply for the Assam PSC Vacancy 2020 and the duly filled application form need to be submitted via online mode on or before the last date 10th October 2020. Before applying for the Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 the candidates need to download the Application Form from apsc.nic.in.
Assam Public Service Commission: The Assam PSC has released a 331 number of post under Assam Civil Service, Assam Police Service, Superintendent of Taxes, District Transport Officer, Labour Inspector, Inspector of Taxes, Sub Registrar, and other under Combined Competitive Examination, 2020. Candidates can get the APSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form from the official website, i.e. apsc.nic.in and then duly filled applications need to be submitted via online mode at the official website.
APSC Jobs 2020 Details:
Name of the Department: Assam Public Service Commission.
Notification Number: 23PSC/E-3/2020-21
Advertisement Number: 08/2020
Job Type: Assam State Govt Jobs
Mode of Application Submission: Online Mode.
Official site: apsc.nic.in.
Total Posts: 331 Vacancies
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): 121
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade): 69
- Superintendent of Taxes: 06
- District Transport Officer: 05
- Labour Inspector: 18
- Inspector of Taxes: 27
- Inspector of Excise: 07
- Block Development Officer: 33
- Employment Officer: 04
- Sub Registrar: 31
- Assistant Manager of Industries: 10
Nationality: Indian Citizen.
APSC Vacancy 2020 Academic Qualification:
The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications. Candidates awaiting results of the qualifying examination for eligibility on the closing date of submission of the application need not apply.
APSC Assam Vacancy 2020 Age Criteria: Age limit will be considered as on 03rd March 2020.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
- Note: Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the APSC rules.
Important to Keep in Mind:
- Application Form online submission start date: 10th September 2020.
- Application form online submission closing date: 10th October 2020.
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): Payscale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 13,300/-, PB-4
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade): Payscale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- Superintendent of Taxes Payscale: 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- District Transport Officer Payscale: 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- Labour Inspector Payscale: 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Inspector of Taxes Payscale: 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Inspector of Excise Payscale: 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Block Development Officer Payscale: 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 10,900/-, PB-3
- Employment Officer Payscale: 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Sub Registrar Payscale: 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Assistant Manager of Industries Payscale: 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 11,500/-, PB-3
APSC CCE Recruitment 2020-21, Apply 331 CCE Vacancies in Assam Public Service Commission, Assam CCE Exam 2020-21
The Assam PSC is looking to recruit 331 candidates for various post in all over the state of Assam. Eligible and willing have to download the APSC CCE Recruitment Application Form 2020-21 from apsc.nic.in and then the duly filled application form need to be submitted via online mode till the last date. The applications will not be accepted after the last date, so make it sure that the Assam PSC Vacancy 2020 Applications must reach the receiving authority till the last date.
How to apply online for Assam CCE Examination 2020-21:
- First visit the official website by below available link.
- After reach at official portal Register for APSC CCE Recruitment 2020 by submitting require details.
- After APSC CCE Registration, go to the Login Page.
- Enter the credentials username/registration id and password.
- Upload your photograph, signature and required documents.
- Finally, Make Payment to complete the online application form of APSC CCE 2020.
- Click the Submit button to complete the PNB SOAPSC CCE 2020 Online form.
Click Here – Apply Online
Click Here – Download official Notification
Application Fee: Need to pay the application fee as per the Assam PSC Norms.
- General/EWS: Rs.285.40/-
- ST/SC/OBC/MOBC: Rs.185.40/-.
- BPL/PWBD/Women: 35.40/-.
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact No: 0361-2363117 (From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days)
Assam PSC Jobs 2020 Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam.
- Pre Examination
- Main Examination
APSC CCE Pre Exam Pattern 2020-21:
- Two papers of objective type multiple choice questions of two hours duration each.
- Negative marking of 0.25 for every incorrect answer.
- The General Studies II paper of the Combined Competitive (Prelim) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
|Papers||Total Marks||Duration||Type of Paper|
|Paper-I (General Studies I)||200||2hrs||Objective|
|Paper-II (General Studies II)||200||2hrs||Objective|
APSC CCE Main Exam Pattern 2020-21:
The Applicant qualify the APSC CCE Pre Exam will further can appear in the APSC Mains Examination.
- There have conventional type of Questions.
- The written examination will consist of the following. The marks of these exams will not be counted for determining the final order of merit. However, the minimum qualifying marks in Paper ‘A’ and Paper ‘B’ will be 25%.
Qualifying Language Papers: (in the level of Class X)
Paper A (300 marks– 3 Hours Duration)–
Note: Any one of the languages from Assamese, Bengali, Bodo. Candidates from DimaHasao, Karbi Angong and West Karbi Anglong districts who have not studied any of these languages in school shall be exempted from appearing for this Paper A.
Paper B- English (300 marks- 3Hours duration)
Papers to be counted for the order of merit (Written Examination)
|Papers||Type of Paper||Marks||Duration|
|Paper 2 to 6||General Studies||250 for each paper||3hrs for Each Paper|
|Paper 7||Optional Subject, Paper 1||250||3hrs|
|Paper 8||Optional Subject, Paper 2||250||3hrs|
(After qualifying the Mains)
APSC Recruitment Result 2020:
Candidates who are applying for this recruitment can check their APSC CCE Pre Result and APSC CCE Mains Result, Interview Result on the APSC official website, i.e. apsc.nic.in.
APSC CCE Mains Exam (Optional Papers)
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Page 5 of 11
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Electrical Engineering
- The literature of any one of the following languages: Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, Sanskrit, English
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Political Science and International Relations
- Public Administration
APSC Recruitment 2020 | APSC CCE Exam Notification
Assam public Services Commission is all all set to recruit 331 Vacancies via CCE Exam and hence for the same concert it has released the APSC Vacancy 2020 Notification. As per the instructions given in the official notification, those who want to apply for these Medical Officer Vacancies in APSC, can do so by submitting the duly filled APSC Jobs 2020 Application Form till i.e. last date 10th October 2020.