Air India Recruitment 2022: Air India Limited has released the official advertisement for the Air India Limited Jobs 2022 about 21 Co-Pilot Posts. A candidate who wants to apply can do so by submitting Air India Recruitment Application Form 2022 by speed post in a suggested format by following the Air India Limited Official website, i.e. airindia.in on or before the last date. The online application submission for the Air India Aircraft Technician Vacancy 2022 has been started. For more information regarding the Air India Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2022 visit, the details are given below.
About Air India: Air India is the flag carrier airline of India that is governed by the Air India Limited (AIL), an Indian Government undertaking. It is the largest and most widespread air airline that is spread all across the country after Jet Airways and Indigo in domestic market shares and operates the Boeing aircraft and an Airbus serving the various international and domestic airports.
21 Co-Pilot Vacancies in AIR India Limited: There is a total of 604 vacancies for the post of Terminal Manager, Dy. Terminal Manager-PAX, Duty Manager-Terminal & Other Posts and hence the candidates who hold the 10+2 Standard Certificate from a recognized Board with having valid Technical or Licence Qualification. candidate age should be lying below 45 years of age can apply for the Air India Recruitment 2022 in between the dates. The final selection of the candidates will be done after the Interview.
Air India Jobs 2022 Details:
Total Vacancies: 604
- Terminal Manager – 01
- Dy. Terminal Manager-PAX – 01
- Duty Manager-Terminal – 06
- Jr. Executive-Technical – 05
- Ramp Service Agent – 12
- Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver – 96
- Customer Agent – 206
- Handyman/ Handywomen – 277
Academic Qualification: Candidates who are interested here must have a 10+2 Standard Certificate from a recognized Board with valid Technical or Licence qualifications.
Age Limit Criteria: Applicants’ age will be considered as on 01st July 2022.
- Maximum age limit: 45 Years
NOTE: Relaxations for ST/ SC it is 05 years, for OBC is 03 Years and for EX-SM it is 10 years.
Pay Band Details:
- Terminal Manager – Rs.75,000/-
- Dy. Terminal Manager-PAX – Rs.60,000/-
- Duty Manager-Terminal – Rs.45,000/-
- Jr. Executive-Technical – Rs.25,300/-
- Ramp Service Agent – Rs.21,300/-
- Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver – Rs.19,350/-
- Customer Agent – Rs.21,300/-
- Handyman/ Handywomen – Rs.17,520/-
Note: Get More details about Eligibility Criteria by checking its official notification.
Dates to be Remembered:
- Start Date: 9th April 2022.
- Last Date: 22nd April 2022.
Air India Recruitment 202\21, 604 Vacancies Application Form, Air India Limited Jobs:
The candidates who want to apply for the Co-pilot vacancy in Air India Limited must need to visit the official notification after visiting the airindia.in and then after meeting the eligibility the applicants have to keep their Air India Recruitment 2022 Application Form and all required documents at the time of interview/Document Verification process. The candidates should need to keep copies of all the necessary documents including:
- Birth certificate
- Residence Proof certificate
- Mark sheets of all the academic qualifications and other achievements
How to Apply here –
- The candidate first read the complete notification by clicking on the given link below.
- Now if you are aware of all eligibility criteria and are eligible to appear for this job.
- Download the application form and fill in the correct form.
- Attach all required documents.
- Enclose the Application form and all documents and send ti to the given address before the last date.
Air India Premises,
AI Airport Services Limited New Technical Area,
GS Building, Ground Floor,
Kolkata: 700 052
(Landmark: NSCBI Airport / Opposite Airport Post Office)
Application Charges: Applicants interested here need to pay 3000/- as the application fee. candidates from ST/SC/Ex-servicemen no need to submit the application fee.
Mode of Selection: The candidates will be selected in the Air India Recruitment 2022 on the basis of the Merit list.
Download – Air India Recruitment 2022 Notification
Air India Vacancy 2022, Air India Co-Pilot Jobs 2022
Air India Limited is looking to recruit well-skilled and eligible candidates for the post of Co=Pilot in Air India Limited. Students who wish to join Air India and who want to work as co-Pilot can apply for the Air India Recruitment 2022 by following the online application procedure till the last date. The online applications are invited by the Air India from the eligible candidates in between the dates. For more information on Air India Aircraft Technician Jobs 2022 visit the official website, i.e. airindia.in.