Special BSTC Result 2020 | AIOAT 2020 Merit list, Cutoff Marks: Candidate applied for RCI Special BSTC Exam 2020 and appeared in the Examination they can get their AIOAT Result 2020-21 by checking its official website rehabcouncil.nic.in. So if you are waiting for your result then you must carry your registration id or email at checking for your Special BSTC Result 2020. Candidate will qualify the written examination they can further apply for the AIOAT Counselling 2020-21 for get admission in Colleges. You check the special BSTC Colleges list from our site. Your All India Merit list can download from here in PDF Format.
The Rehabilitation Council of Indian Released Notification for Special BSTC 2020-21 Admission/ AIOAT (All India Online Aptitude Test) 2020-21 Exam. Candidate wants to get admission in Special Education, Special BSTC Course (HI/MR/VI/ASD/CP/MD/DB) filled online application and now waiting for their results. The. You can get more detail about the Special BSTC scorecard, Merit list, marks, Counselling dates etc by below available details.
National Board of Examination in Rehabilitation (NEBR) an adjunct body of the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) invites online application form the eligible candidates for admission to its various diploma level course in Special education and disability Rehabilitation offer by RCI’s approved institutions/Universities Department across the country through online centralized admission process 2020. Admission to the above Diploma level course will be made purely on merit basis through centralized admission process 200 for the academic session 2020-21.
AIOAT 2020-21 | Special BSTC 2020-21 Exam Details:
Examination Conducting Body: Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
Name of Examination: All India Online Aptitude Test – Special Education (Special BSTC).
Exam Type: Entrance Exam for Special Education (D. ED. SE).
Candidate should possess 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Central/State Board of Education with a minimum 50% marks aggregate. However, the relaxation of marks a 10+2 level for students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category for admission to the Diploma level course will be applicable as per the reservation policy of the respective state/central Govt.
- Date of Commencement of online registration for admission to diploma level course: 14th September 2020.
- Closing date of Online Registration: 30th September 2020.
- Declaration of Online Merit list on council’s website: 5th October 2020.
- Opening of 1st Round of Admission:
- Reporting a the 1st preferred training institute for counseling, documents, submission and its verification for confirmation of admission: 6th October – 13th October 2020.
- Opening and closing of Final round of Admission:
- Reporting at the 2nd/3rd preferred training institute for couselling , documents submission and its verification for confirmation of admission: 14th October – 18th October 2020.
- Submission of final list of Admitted candidates by Training Institutes through E-mail (Soft copy): 19th – 21st October 2020.
- Commencement of Classes: 26th October 2020.
AIOAT Result 2020-21 | RCI Special BSTC 2020 Merit list, Cutoff Marks:
The RCI AIOAT 2020 exam for Special Education course, candidate appeared in the examination they can get known about their Special BSTC Result 2020 at official website. You can check our website for every updates about the examination. After declaration of results, All qualified candidate will eligible for AIOAT Counselling 2020. You can check your result by checking following steps:
How to Apply Special BSTC Result 2020-21?
To check result of Special BSTC exam 2020-21 you have to follow the given below procedure:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of RCI Special BSTC Exam 2020.
- At the official website you have to click on the link “Apply Online“.
- Then a page will open asking about your login credentials like registration id and password.
- Then you can check your result by clicking on the AIOAT Result 2020-21 button.
- Your filled form will be shown on the next page , you should download it and keep it safe for future use.
RCI AIOAT Special BSTC Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020-21 –
|Mode of Exam –||Online mode|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes|
|Number of questions||100 questions|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marks for Each Correct Answer||1 Mark|
|General Awareness||25||25 Marks|
RCI AIOAT Exam 2020 Cutoff Marks: (Previous Year Cutoff Marks)
|AIOAT cut off 2019 for ST|
|Boys – 48 – 53|
|Girls – 45 – 50|
|AIOAT cut off 2019 for SC|
|Boys – 52 – 57|
|Girls – 50 – 55|
|AIOAT cut off 2019 for OBC|
|Boys – 60 – 65|
|Girls – 58 – 63|
|AIOAT cut off 2019 for general|
|Boys – 63 – 66|
|Girls – 69 – 65|
AIOAT Counselling 2020
The Participant of AIOAT Exam 2020 who qualify in the Written examination they will be eligible for Special BSTC Counselling 2020-21 for academic year 2020-21. Candidate must be secured minimum 38% marks for appear in the First round of admission counseling. Candidate will be able to take admission in their choice college of Special education by using their All india merit list. If your choice institute’s seat are filled then you will be able to apply in next round.
Documents you need to appear in Counselling:
- AIOAT Exam Admit Card.
- AIAOT Exam Result/Scorecard. All india Merit list.
- Your qualification certificate and marksheets.
- Your Valid Id card.
- Any certificate belongs to reservation criteria.
Special BSTC Course Types:
- Ed. Special Education (Intellectual) (D.Ed. Spl. Ed. (ID)) – 2 Years.
- Ed. Special Education (Hearing Impairment) – (D. Ed. Spl. Ed. (HI)) – 2 Years.
- Ed. Special Education (Visual Impairment) – (D. Ed. Spl. Ed. (VI)) – 2 Years.
- Ed. Special Education (Autism Spectrum Disorders) – (D. Ed. Spl. Ed. (ASD)) – 2 Years.
- Ed. Special Education (Multiple Disabilities) – (D. Ed. Spl. Ed. (MD)) – 2 Years.
- Ed. Special Education (Cerebral Palsy) – (D. Ed. Spl. Ed. (CP)) – 2 Years.
- Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech – (D.H.L.S.) 1 Year.
- Ed. Special Education (Deafblind) – (D. Ed. Spl. Ed. (DB)) – 2 Years.
- Diploma in Indian Sign Language Interpretation – (DISLI) – 2 Years.
- Diploma in Teaching Indian Sign Language – (D.T.I.S.L) – 2 Years.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Special Education (Hearing Impairment) – (DECSE (HI)) – 1 Year.
- Diploma in Computer Education (Visual Impairment) – (D.C.E.(VI)) – 1 Year.
- Diploma in Vocational Rehabilitation (Intellectual Disability) – (D.V.R. (ID)) – 1 Year.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Special Education (Intellectual Disability) – (DECSE (ID)) – 1 Year.
- Diploma in Prosthetics & Orthotics – (DPO) – 2 Years.
- Diploma in Rehabilitation Therapy – (DRT) – 2½ Years.
- Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation – (DCBR) – 1 Year.
AIOAT Result 2020 | Special BSTC 2020 Merit list, Cutoff Marksn:
Candidates who are early waiting for the announcement of Special BSTC Result 2020-21 they can Check Special Edcuation BSTC Course Exam Result, Merit list and Cutoff marks from here. If you have any query about the exam or get more update stay tune with us. Thank you.