NDA Admit Card 2017: Union Public Service Commission will soon release NDA Admit Card 2017 and for the candidates who will go to appear in NDA 1 Exam 2017 which will be going to held on 23rd April 2017 this year. Those candidates who done with their registration can download their admit card through official website www.upsconline.nic.in from the last week of March 2017. It is compulsory for every candidates to carry their admit card at the time of exam. Candidates need to be in touch with official website for the latest information. We here giving you some of the more information about NDA 2 Hall Ticket 2017 as below for your convenience.
UPSC NDA Admit card 2017 – Check How to Download Online
Name of organization: Union Public Service Commission
Name of Examination: UPSC NDA 1 Examination 2017
Announcement About: NDA NA 1 Admit Card 2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is one of the government organizations which is purely function for conducting civil service exams. It was established in the year 1926. This organization conducts exams for full filling government vacancies. It conduct exam for Defence Jobs, Forest Department Jobs, Central Government Department Jobs and many other. The office is located at New Delhi. It will recently conduct NDA NA Exam.
NDA stands for National Defence Academy. All those who qualified 12th class or in 12th class can appear in exam. The NDA 1 exam has already held in the month of April now NDA 2 Exam will be going to held on 23rd April 2017. Candidates need to do online registration for it and download admit card for the same from official website
Important Dates – NDA I Exam 2017:
- NDA online Application will start: 18th January 2017.
- Last date to apply NDA NA 1 Exam online: 10th February 2017.
- Date of releasing NDA Admit Card: March 2017.
- Exam Date for NDA: 23rd April 2017.
- Result Declaration Date: May/June 2017.
Important Dates – NDA II Exam 2017:
- NDA online Application will start: 7th June 2017
- Last date to apply NDA NA 2 Exam online: 30th June 2017.
- Date of releasing NDA Admit Card: August 2017
- Exam Date for NDA: 10th September 2017
- Result Declaration Date: October 2017.
NA NDA 1 Admit Card 2017, Download upsc.gov.in:
Those candidates who will go to appear in NDA 1 Exam 2017 need to download their NDA 1 Admit Card 2017 from the official website or you can use the direct link given by us as below. Below we are providing some of the steps for your convenience.
Steps to get Admit card:
- Visit official website
- Now in the notification panel
- Click on the link related to admit card downloading
- Now fill the details as like date of birth, application ID etc.
- After submitting the details your admit card will be on the screen
- Download and take the print out so as to keep a hard copy of it
Kindly check your admit card properly after downloading it. If any of the instruction is mention you need to follow while appearing in exam.
NDA 2017 Exam pattern:
The exam of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy are based on the objective type of questions. There will be two phase of exam one will be based on Mathematics which will be of 300 Marks and other will be based on General Ability Test which will be 600 Marks. The General Ability will again consist of two parts one will be English and other one will be General Knowledge. The duration of the exam will be of 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
Tips to prepare for NDA exam:
- Always give more time to the portion which is difficult for you
- Improve your English and Mathematics with more practice
- Try to cover whole syllabus
- Consider previous year papers to get an Idea about important questions
Some of the Books you can consider for exam preparation:
- Pathfinder for NDA and NA Exam
- Tata McGraw- Hills Study Package
- NDA/NA with Explanatory Solutions by Arihant
We wish all the best and suggest downloading your NDA Hall Ticket 2017 before the exams so avoid any problem. We wish all the best and suggest keeping in touch with us, if you have any query regarding NDA Admit Card 2017 then you are free to contact us by leaving your comment in the given box.