TN Board HSC Result 2017: Every year lakhs of students appear in Class 12th Examination conducted by Tamil Nadu Board Of secondary Education and eagerly wait for their TN Board 12th Result. Tamil Nadu Board has not yet released the official declaration date for Tamil Nadu Board 12th Result 2017 is May 12, 2017 at 10:00 Hrs. TNBOSE HSC Result for session 2015-2016 was declared on 17th May and it is expected that the result for current session will be released near the previous year result releasing date, so students are advised to keep an eye on the notifications released by the Tamil Nadu Board. The Board will declare the TN Board HSC Result 2017 for all three streams: Arts, Commerce & Science on its official website only which is, i.e., dge.tn.gov.in
About TNBOSE: Tamil Nadu Board Of Secondary Education is a state government organization which came in existence in year of 1910. The Board was established to provide a better educational qualifications for secondary and higher secondary education in schools of Tamil Nadu state. The Board mainly conducts two examination for schools affiliated by it:
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) Examination
- HIgher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) Examination
Below here we have mentioned some major functions of TNBOSE:
- To grant affiliation to the schools in TN state for secondary and higher secondary education.
- To print and publish textbooks for Std. X and Std. XII.
- To release the results for the examination conducted by it.
- To make certain changes in the syllabus and examination pattern, if any necessary.
TN Board HSC Result 2017, Check Tamilnadu 12th Result 2017 at tnresults.nic.in Declared on May 12, 2017 at 10:00 Hrs
It is expected that the TN Board 12th Class Result 2017 will be declared in the second week of May month. When the result will be uploaded to the official website, students will rush to know about their result, here below we have mentioned some simple steps by which you can get TNBOSE 12th Result 2017:
- Go to the official website of TNBOSE, i.e., tn.gov.in
- Click on the result section.
- Choose your stream from Arts, Commerce & Science.
- Fill all the informations about Roll No. Enroll No. & DOB
- Then click on the submit option, your result will be shown.
Tamil Nadu Board HSC Result 2017: Re-Evolution & Supplementary Examination:
It is expected that TN Board Of Secondary Education will release TN Board 12th Result 2017 on its official website which is, i.e., dge.tn.gov.in, When the result will be released by the Board there will be some students who will think that marks obtained in some paper are not as good as their performance in that paper. For those students TNBOSE provides Re-Evolution process, in which any student can send an application to the TNBOSE and request to the Board for rechecking any particular mark sheet, for Re-Evolution process TNBOSE may charge some fee per paper. Here below we have mentioned the steps taken in rechecking process:
- All answers are marked.
- Total marks mentioned is equal to the total marks obtained in each answers.
- The extra answer sheet is attached to the main answer sheet and checked. If any mentioned by the student.
Supplementary Examination: when the TN Board HSC Result 2017 will be declared, there will be some students who will not secure passing marks in some paper, for those students conducts supplementary examination in the month of July usually. So if you couldn’t secure passing marks in some subject in TNBOSE 12th Result 2017 stop regretting and start preparing for supplementary examination and secure passing marks this time.
Available on May 12, 2017 at 10:00 Hrs
TN Board 12th Result 2017:
It is expected that the TNBOSE HSC Result 2017 will be declared in the second week of May, students waiting for TN Board 12th Result 2017 are advised to keep an eye on the official notifications released by the TNBOSE, the Board is about to release the result very soon. The Board will release the result for all three streams on its official website only. If you have any queries regarding TNBOSE 12th Result 2017 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.