SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 (10+2 Level Exam): The department of Staff Selection Commission is going to release notification of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 for the post of LDC (Lower Division Clerk) and DEO (Data Entry Operated). The Examination will be divided into two parts- Part first is going to be held in November-December and Part Second will be held in the month of March- April. Those students who are interested to apply for the SSC 10+2 CHSL Exam 2018 they can apply on the official website ssconline.nic.in. For further more information related to the SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2018-19 like Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, etc is mentioned below.
About Staff Selection Commission : SSC is the small name of Staff Selection Commission. SSC is conducting the top level of examination in India to recruit staff for various Ministries and Department of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. The headquarters of SSC is situated in the capital of India New Delhi. The official website Staff Selection Commission is ssc.nic.in
SSC is conducting SSC CHSL Exam Every Year for Well Skilled and talented Candidates. SSC CHSL Exam is one of the top level examination in India. The official notification of the Exam is going to be release on 5th August 2017 After that participants can apply for the SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2018-2019.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 | Detail of the SSC CHSL Vacancy 2018-19:
The authority of SSC (Staff Selection Commission) will going to organize the Examination of SSC 10+2 Combine higher secondary level Recruitment 2018-2019.
- Participants can apply in either way online or offline mode.
- The website to apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 is ssc.nic.in or ssconline2.gov.in. · The post for this vacancy is DEO(Data Entry Officers), LDC(Lower Division Commission), Postal Assistant or Sorting Assistant, and Court Clerks.
Number of Post:
|Postal Assistant or Sorting Assistant||will updated soon here|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||will updated soon here|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||will updated soon here|
|Court Clerks||will updated soon here|
Eligibility Criteria of SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment:
Educational Qualification for the Participants: Those candidates who are going to apply for this job they must qualified in the Senior Secondary Examination or equivalent from any state of board or any university.
Age Limit: The age of participants to apply for the SSC CHSL 2018 is not less than 18 years and not above 27 years as on the 1st August 2018.
The relaxation in age is given below in table:
|SC/ST age Relaxation||5 years|
|OBC age Relaxation||3 years|
|PH age Relaxation||10 years|
|PH+OBC age Relaxation||13 years|
|PH+SC/ST age Relaxation||15 years|
Important Dates to be remember for SSC 10+2 Exam 2017-2018:
|Events||Dates (SSC CHSL 2017-18)|
|SSC CHSL Notification Declaration Date||17th November 2017|
|Starting Date of Submit SSC CHSL Online Application Form||18th November 2017|
|Last Date to Submit SSC CHSL Application Form||27th December 2017|
|SSC CHSL Tier-I Admit Card Released Date||February 2018|
|SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Date||4th March to 26th March 2018|
|SSC CHSL Tier-I Result Declaration Date||May 2018|
|SSC CHSL Tier-II Admit Card Release Date||June 2018|
|SSC CHSL Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) Exam Date||8th July 2018|
|SSC CHSL Tier-II Result Declaration Date||October 2018|
|Date of Tier-3 (Skill Test / Typing Test)||Nov-Dec 2018|
|Declaration of Final Results||Update Soon|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018-19, SSC 10+2 LDC, DEO Exam 2018, How to apply for SSC 10+2 LDC DEO Exam 2018-19
Those candidates who are going to apply for this job they can apply for the online form on official website ssconline.nic.in. The official notification of SSC CHSL 2018-19 recruitment is going to be available on November 2018. Before you fill the online application form of the SSC CHSL Exam 2018 you just read the following instruction to apply online.
- Firstly candidates need to visit official website ssc.nic.in for the notification of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018.
- Find the application form link for apply online.
- Now use your registered id and password for login.
- Fill the application form very carefully with a correct detail.
- Before you press a submit button must take a review of whole the application form.
- Now scan your sign and photograph. The size of photo is between 4 kb to 12 kb and resolution must be of 100 pixel width by 120 pixels height. The size of signature is between 1 kb to 12 kb and resolution must be of 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
- Then you have to make a payment for Exam which will be online or offline.
- After you complete your payment you take a copy of application form and payment receipt for further use in future
Get Official Notification – http://ssc.nic.in
How to apply for offline mode
- Those candidates who are going apply from offline way. The application form is easily available from the sale centre, prescribed offices or by post as well. The participant must have to sent the required important document along with duly filled application to SSC on or before the ending date.
Application Fee :
- For online application: The participants in online mode can make a payment either through SBI bank challan or net banking. Service charge may be included in the net banking.
- For offline application: candidates need the pay the Rs. 100/ as application fee through CRF stamps. The stamps is going to be cancelled before applying it on the form, otherwise the application form will be rejected.
- Exemption of fee: The application fee has been exempted in case of female candidates and all the reserved category of participants.
The candidates will be selected from the performance of written exam. Then in the tier second after that typing test and at last the interview.
Exam Pattern for the SSC 10+2 CHSL 2018-2019:
The complete Exam pattern of SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level for preparation is given below:
- The Exam Paper will be divided in four sections- English language, General Awareness, General Intelligence and Quantitative aptitude.
- There will be 50 question will be come from the each section of Exam paper.
- Time duration of the Exam will be 2 hours.
- Question will be allotted in the exam paper will be Multiple Choice Question(MCQ) type.
- The minus marking for each wrong question will be ¼.
- The Exam Paper for the participants will be available in both language Hindi and English for the Section First, Section Third, and Section Four.
|Subjects||No of Questions||No of Marks|
SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) 10+2 Recruitment 2018:
The authority of Staff Selection Commission is going to publish a notification of the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 for the well skilled and talented candidates. The notification of the Exam will be release on the November 2018 So for those candidates who are interested to apply for this job they can apply from the official website that is ssconline.nic.in for the online application form. Candidates can submit their application form till the last Date December 2018. For further more detail about the SSC CHSL Vacancy 2018 you can follow us on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Youtube, and etc. And if you have any problem related to the SSC 10+2 CHSL Jobs you can write in the comment box.