Rajasthan PTET 2017: MDSU University pre B.Ed. Admission Entrance exam PTET Application form 2017 released on 21st January 2017 at website ptet2017.org. Candidate wants to apply for Rajasthan PTET 2017 B.Ed. Entrance Exam they can submit their application form for exam 2017 before its last date 21st April 2017. You can get more details about the notification and exam date by visit MDSU University official web portal for PTET Exam.
MDS University, Ajmer going to conduct Pre Teacher Entrance Test (PTET 2017) for provide opportunity for all graduate candidate to get admission for B.Ed. course after their Under graduation course. So All Bachelors’ who passed their final year examination and want to apply for B.Ed. Admission Test they can apply for Rajasthan PTET Exam by visit here. We updated all details about the exam. And you can more update about the exam like PTET 2017 and B.A.-B.Ed/B.Sc-B.Ed 2017 Exam Date (14th May 2017), Admit card release date and result announcement date by visit here.
MDS University have responsibility to conduct entrance exam for provide admission for B.ed. Course in various colleges of Rajasthan state. Like this exam MDSU conduct BSTC exam to provide admission in B.Ed. Courses. Through the PTET Exam University providing opportunity to all graduate candidates to get admission for B.Ed. courses. So if you are seeking for notification of PTET Exam then you can check and Download Advertisement here.
Rajasthan PTET Application 2017 form Details:
Exam Name: PTET 2017 Exam (Pre. B.Ed. Exam)
Number of vacant Seat for B.Ed. Admission: 100000+ Seats.
Organizer Name: Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU), Ajmer.
Exam Date: 14th May 2017.
Official Website: ptet2017.com
Candidates seeking for get admission in B.Ed. Course they must remember the dates available below:
- Start date for PTET Online Registration: 21st January 2017.
- Last date for PTET 2017 Online form: 21st April 2017.
- Last date for Fee submission:24th April 2017.
- PTET 2017 Exam Date: 14th May 2017.
- B.A.-B.Ed/B.Sc-B.Ed E2017 Exam Date: 14th May 2017.
- Entrance Examination PTET 2017 Time :
- 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM
- Entrance Examination B.A.-B.Ed/B.Sc-B.Ed 2017 Exam Time:
- 09:00 AM to 12:00 NOON
- PTET Admit card released Date: 1st week of May 2017.
- PTET Result declaration Date: July 2017.
Eligibility Criteria: if you want to appear for PTET Pre. B.Ed. Exam 2017 than you should be eligible according to given criteria. Check details below:
Education Qualification criteria:
Candidate applying for Exam they must be clear their graduation or post-graduation from any discipline. Candidate who passed their degree from any recognized regular, Distance or Open University they can apply for the exam.
Candidates from reserved category they will get 5% relaxation in their degree qualification marks.
Age limit for PTET Exam:
Candidate interest to apply for PTET Exam they must be completed age 21 years before registration date.
You can get more about age and other eligibility criteria by Check PTET 2017 official notification.
How to apply for Rajasthan PTET Application form 2017?
Candidates have keen interest for B.Ed. exam they will get exam details like official notification release date, exam updates, last date for online registration etc. very soon. Candidate can apply for PTET Exam by submit their application online after start submission of application form.
There have some steps that can help you to submit your application form online:
- Candidates going to apply for exam they will get online link for PTET Registration at MDS University official website ptet2017.com.
- This is an online process so you should be aware about all instruction to fill you application form online.
- You can get instruction and know about the details advertisement by check its official notification that is available below.
- First you have to submit your application fee by your nearest E-mitra Center.
- You will get token number that will be used to start your online form submission.
- After read all details you can start submission of PTET Application form 2017 by click on PTET Online Registration link.
- While you are submitting your form online you should be ready with all scanned documents like your photo, signature and other essential details.
- You must be clear in mind that you can’t edit your application after final submission.
- So you should take a review of your final filled application form and then click on the final submit button.
P.T.E.T – 2017
[ 2 Year Course ]
Eligibility : – Graduation
Apply Online (Started)
B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed.- 2017
[ 4 Year Integrated Course ]
Eligibility : – 10+2
Apply Online (Started)
Candidates applying for PTET exam they have to pay 500/- as examination fee. You can submit your application fee through your nearest e-mitra center. (Application fee may be change, it will clear after release its official notification)
Selection of candidates:
Candidate will be select through the written examination and they will get Seat for B.Ed. course through The PTET Exam counseling process. PTET counseling dates will be updated at the official website.
PTET Exam Pattern:
Exam will be conduct through only one question paper and Question paper will be prepared by consist 4 sections:
- Mental Ability.
- Teaching Aptitude.
- General Awareness.
- Language proficiency.
PTET Admit Card 2017:
Applicants will able to get their PTET 2017 Admit card before the 20-25 days of PTET Exam date May 2017.
Candidates will get their exam result at university ptet exam portal and you will be able to check your result by using your roll number or application number.
After declaration of result candidates will select through the counseling process. All passed candidates will get colleges through the counseling process.
Candidates who are going to apply for PTET 2017 Application form they should keep in mind about the last date for online registration. You will not allow submitting your form after last date.
If you have any query related to PTET Application form 2017 then you can put your query here we will provide your best solution.
Rajasthan PTET Counseling 2017: The MDSU University Rajasthan PTET – 2017 College Option Filling for all those candidates who applied, passed and qualified Rajasthan PTET 2017. The University of Kota had conducted this exam for all those candidates who wish to take admission in B.Ed colleges. The Rajasthan PTET/ B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. Result 2017 will be declare soon and after that time for allotment of colleges. The process will be through online by official website www.ptet2017.com. Candidates are request to keep checking website as it is expected that counseling process will be start from July month. We are providing more of the information about the MDSU University PTET Counseling Process 2017-2018 as below.
The MDS University is public university formed with the agreement of Rajasthan Governor. It was formed for providing higher education to the students. There are many colleges that are affiliated to this university. All the UG PG courses are provided by the university. Recently it conduct Rajasthan PTET exam for entrance to the B.Ed course. The result already declared and now counseling will be start in the next month.
PTET Counseling 2017, Rajasthan PTET Couselling College Choice Registration at ptet2017.com
How to Apply for Rajasthan PTET Counseling 2017: Register for Counselling
The process of counseling will be carried out by an online mode by official website. Candidates need to pay registration fee before apply. This fee has to be paid by Bank Challan deposited in any branch of Bank of Baroda or ICICI. The bank challan can be get through official website. We here giving you some of the steps for your convenience.
Procedure for B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. 1st Counseling Online Registration:
- Visit official website
- After deposition of the fee you need to make new registration with the help of roll number, date of birth etc. A new ID and password will be generated
- Now in the notification panel click on the link related to MDSU University B.Ed Online 1st Counseling 2017
- Log in with the help of new generated password and ID
- Fill the form with the choice of your colleges, the list of colleges will be displayed on screen
- Any 5 district of Rajasthan can given by student as per their choice
- Take the print out of the form.
After counseling a merit list will be prepared and candidates will be given admission on the basis of that only. All the further process about Rajasthan B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. Admission Process 2017 will be announced and candidates will get to know about it. Candidates need to be in touch with the official website for all the process.
Click Here -Register for PTET Counseling
All those candidates who are now waiting for counseling process they can apply for Rajasthan PTET 2017 counseling through official website. We mentioned all the details about Rajasthan PTET Counseling 2017 still if you have any query regarding it, then you are free to ping us by commenting in the given box. We will right back to you in an immediate manner.
PTET Result Notification:
PTET Admit Card 2017, ptet2017.com: Rajasthan PTET 2017 Exam will conduct by MDSU University on 14th May 2017. Candidates who applied for PTET Exam they can Download PTET Admit Card 2017 from website ptet2017.com. Your admit card can be download by using your token number, name, application form number and dob (date of birth).
How to Download PTET Admit card 2017:
Here we have written few simple steps to get your PTET 2017 exam admit card. Check below:
First you can download your admit card by check website ptet2017.com or you can click on below given admit card link.
Click here – Download PTET 2017 Admit card
After click on the above link you will find the screen where you can download your admit card by using four ways.
You can download your PTET 2017 and B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. 2017 admit card by using your application form number and challan number.
- You can download Rajasthan ptet admit card 2017 by using your token number which was you got after submit application fee.
- Your ptet hall ticket can be downloading by using your general details like enter name, father name, mother name and date of birth.
- Forth way that you can download your ptet 2017 admit card by using your mobile number and you name.
- After Download your admit card you have to take a print out by download and give command ctrl+p.
RAS Application Form 2017 Apply Online
Download Rajasthan PTET Admit card at ptet2017.com.
By downloading your ptet call letter yu can know about the exam center name, exam center details, exam time and your ptet roll number. You must keep your admit card at time of you exam otherwise you will not allow to give exam. You must appear in exam with valid id otherwise you will not allow to enter in exam hall.
When you go for exam then you should go before one hour of your exam time and you must check all things and read all printed instruction behind your admit card. Other if you missed anything at time of exam you may lose the chance to get opportunity for ptet exam.
PTET B.Ed. Entrance Exam Schedule:
Exam will be conduct in two phases:
- First phase: Sunday 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Second Phase: Sunday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
If you are going to to appear in PTET 2017/ exam 2017 on Exam date May 2017 so you can download your admit card from here. If you face any problem or have any query then you can take help line number from below:
Mobile : 7340610702