Rajasthan PTET Counseling 2017: The MDSU University Rajasthan PTET – 2017 PTET Counselling College Option Filling for all those candidates who applied, passed and qualified in Rajasthan PTET 2017. The PTET 3rd Counselling 2017 College Allotment list has been released, Check your Allotted College Name and print your college Seat Allotment letter. You must report in your college between predecided dates. Check below details from more about important dates and important links. The University of MDSU, Ajmer had conducted this exam on 14th May for all those candidates who wish to take admission in B.Ed colleges. The Rajasthan PTET/ B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. Result 2017 has been declared on 1st June and Now time for allotment of PTET colleges. The process will be through online by official website www.ptet2017.com. Candidates are request to keep checking website as we updated about counseling process. We are providing more of the information about the MDSU University PTET Counseling Process 2017-2018 as below.
PTET 2017 Result & Cutoff Marks – Click Here
The MDS University is public university formed with the agreement of Rajasthan Governor. It was formed for providing higher education to the students. There are many colleges that are affiliated to this university. All the UG PG courses are provided by the university. Recently it conduct Rajasthan PTET exam for entrance to the B.Ed course. The result already declared and now counseling will be start in the next month.
PTET Counseling 2017, Rajasthan PTET College Allotment List Declared, Print Allotment Letter, ptet2017. com – 3rd Counselling Started
How to Apply for Rajasthan PTET Counseling 2017: Register for 3rd Counselling
The process of counseling will be carried out by an online mode by official website. Candidates need to pay registration fee before apply. This fee has to be paid by Bank Challan deposited in any branch of Bank of Baroda or ICICI. The bank challan can be get through official website. We here giving you some of the steps for your convenience.
Important Dates or PTET 1st Counselling 2017: Start
- Start Submission of PTET Counselling Online Registration Form: 7th August 2017.
- Closing of PTET 3rd Counselling Registration form: 10th August 2017.
- Submit 5000/- Rupees for online Counselling between Dates: 7th August 2017. to 11th August 2017.
- College option Form Filling between Dates: 7th August 2017. to 12th August 2017.
- Declaration of PTET 2nd Counselling Merit list 2017 and information about Colleges: 14th August 2017.
- Submit College Fee 22000/- to Bank Between: 14th August 2017. to 17th August 2017.
- Reporting in Allotted College: 14th August 2017. to 18th August 2017.
Important Instructions for PTET Counselling 2017:
Procedure for B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. 2nd Counseling Online Registration:
- Visit official website
- After deposition of the fee you need to make new registration with the help of roll number, date of birth etc. A new ID and password will be generated
- Now in the notification panel click on the link related to MDSU University B.Ed Online 2nd Counseling 2017
- Log in with the help of new generated password and ID
- Fill the form with the choice of your colleges, the list of colleges will be displayed on screen
- Any 5 district of Rajasthan can given by student as per their choice
- Take the print out of the form.
After counseling a merit list will be prepared and candidates will be given admission on the basis of that only. All the further process about Rajasthan B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. Admission Process 2017 will be announced and candidates will get to know about it. Candidates need to be in touch with the official website for all the process.
|PTET Third Counselling Notification|
|(Latest)||Second Counselling date extended|
|Counseling Notification For P.T.E.T And B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed.- 2017|
|Letter For PTET Colleges Regarding College Profile|
|Help Line |
PTET- Office Phone No: 0145-2787083, 2787084(Fax)
Email ID: email@example.com
P5, Prof. Quarter
M.D.S. University Campus
Ajmer – 305009 Mobile : 7340610702
Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2017 Fee:
- PTET Counselling Registration Fee: 5000/-
- PTET College Admission Fee: 22000/-
- Notet: You can Submit Registration Fee by online or submit at bank by challan.
Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2017:
All those candidates who are now waiting for counseling process they can apply for Rajasthan PTET 2017 counseling through official website. We mentioned all the details about Rajasthan PTET Counseling 2017 still if you have any query regarding it, then you are free to ping us by commenting in the given box. We will right back to you in an immediate manner.
Rajasthan PTET Result 2017: MDS University announced an advertisement regarding Rajasthan PTET B.Ed Result 2017. Candidates who appeared in Rajasthan PTET 2017 Exam on date 14th May 2017 can see their Rajasthan PTET 2017 result on 1st June at 1 PM on official website www.ptet2017.com. The MDSU, Ajmer this time conducts this exam on exam date 14th May 2017 and lakhs of candidates appeared in exam for taking admission in B.Ed colleges. More of the information’s about the announcement like how to check Rajasthan PTET 2017 Exam Result etc. are mention below.
Kota University: The Mahrashi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer is a public university. It offers various Graduate and Post Graduate courses. A part from this it also conducts various exams. Recently it conducted Rajasthan PTET exam on 14th May 2017 and soon will announce result for the same.
Rajasthan PTET Result 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: MDS University, Ajmer
Exam Name: Rajasthan PTET Exam 2017
Exam For: B.Ed Admission
Exam date: 14th May 2017.
Result: Rajasthan PTET 2017 Result
Result Declaration Date: 1st June 2017 at 1 PM
Official website: www.ptet2017.com
Checking Rajasthan B.Ed PTET result 2017:
All the candidates who were appeared in Rajasthan PTET Exam 2017 are here by informed that they will be soon able to check their Rajasthan B.Ed PTET 2017 through official website. For the sake of your convenience we are giving some steps that you may follow for checking your result.
Steps to check your result:
- Firstly visit official website
- Now search for the link related to the Rajasthan PTET 2017 Result in the notification panel
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to new window
- Fill the required entries like roll number etc.
- Submit the entries and your result will be on the screen
- Make the print out of the result
This score card will contain all the details of the marks you will obtain in different subjects. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the result for future purpose. Further process like council ling etc. will soon uploaded on the website and published in newspaper also.
Rajasthan PTET Result 2017 MDSU University परिणाम घोषित किया | आप अपना परिणाम नीचे डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं
Click Here – Check PTET Result 2017
Rajasthan PTET 2017 cut off:
Information about cut off marks of Rajasthan PTET 2017 will also be updated on the official website. Candidates are requested to check official website on regular basis. The merit of candidate will be depend on cut off mark, if he gain marks equal or more than cut off marks.
Rajasthan PTET B.Ed Result 2017:
Candidates who appeared in Rajasthan PTET 2016 Exam are here by informed that they will be soon able to check their result of MDSU PTET 2017 through official website. We have given all the information about the advertisement, still of any one faces an issue while Checking Rajasthan B. Ed PTET 2017 result can comment in the given box. We will provide our immediate help. We wish you all the best for your result and suggest staying in touch with us.
PTET Admit Card 2018, ptet2017.com: Rajasthan PTET 2018 Exam will conduct by MDSU University on May 2018. Candidates who applied for Rajasthan PTET Exam they can Download PTET Admit Card 2018 from website ptet2017.com. Your PTET 2018 admit card can be download by using your token number, name, application form number and dob (date of birth).
How to Download PTET Admit card 2018? – PTET 2018 Call letter Download
Here we have written few simple steps to get your PTET 2018 exam admit card. Check below:
First you can download your admit card by check website ptet2017.com or you can click on below given admit card link.
Entrance Examination PTET-2017 : May 2018.
TIME: [02:00PM to 05:00PM]
Entrance Examination B.A.-B.Ed/B.Sc-B.Ed : May 2018.
TIME: [09:00AM to 12:00PM]
Click here – Download PTET Admit card
Click here – Download B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed.- Admit card
After click on the above link you will find the screen where you can download PTET admit card 2018 by using four ways.
- By Application Form Number: You can download your PTET 2018 and B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. 2018 admit card by using your application form number and challan number.
- By Using Token Number: You can download Rajasthan ptet admit card 2018 by using your token number which was you got after submit application fee.
- By General Details: Your ptet hall ticket can be downloading by using your general details like enter name, father name, mother name and date of birth.
- By Mobile Number: Forth way that you can download your ptet 2017 admit card by using your mobile number and you name.
- After Download your admit card you have to take a print out by download and give command ctrl+p.
Download Rajasthan PTET Admit card 2018
By downloading your ptet call letter you can know about the exam center name, exam center details, exam time and your ptet roll number. You must keep your ptet admit card at time of you exam otherwise you will not allow to give exam. You must appear in exam with valid id otherwise you will not allow to enter in exam hall.
When you go for exam then you should go before one hour of your exam time and you must check all things and read all printed instruction behind your PTET Call letter. Other if you missed anything at time of exam you may lose the chance to get opportunity for ptet exam.
PTET B.Ed. Entrance Exam Schedule:
Exam will be conduct in two phases:
- First phase: May Sunday 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Second Phase: May Sunday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
If you are going to to appear in PTET 2018/ exam 2018 on Exam date May 2018 so you can download your PTET admit card 2018 from here. If you face any problem or have any query then you can take help line number from below:
Mobile : 7340610702
Important Instructions for PTET exam 2018
Download PTET 2018 Call letter:
Applicants who are going to appear in PTET 2018 examination on May they can download their PTET admit card 2018 from here. if you want to get mail about the PTET Call letter 2018 then you can subscribe us at here .
Rajasthan PTET 2018: MDSU University pre B.Ed. Admission Entrance exam PTET Application form 2018 released on January 2018 at website ptet2017.org. Candidate wants to apply for Rajasthan PTET 2018 B.Ed. Entrance Exam they can submit their application form for exam 2018 before its last date April 2018. You can get more details about the notification and exam date by visit MDSU
University official web portal for PTET Exam.
MDS University, Ajmer going to conduct Pre Teacher Entrance Test (PTET 2018) for provide opportunity for all graduate candidate to get admission for B.Ed. course after their Under graduation course. So All Bachelors’ who passed their final year examination and want to apply for B.Ed. Admission Test they can apply for Rajasthan PTET Exam by visit here. We updated all details about the exam. And you can more update about the exam like PTET 2017 and B.A.-B.Ed/B.Sc-B.Ed 2018 Exam Date (May 2018), Admit card release date and result announcement date by visit here.
MDS University have responsibility to conduct entrance exam for provide admission for B.ed. Course in various colleges of Rajasthan state. Like this exam MDSU conduct BSTC exam to provide admission in B.Ed. Courses. Through the PTET Exam University providing opportunity to all graduate candidates to get admission for B.Ed. courses. So if you are seeking for notification of PTET Exam then you can check and Download Advertisement here.
Rajasthan PTET Application 2018 form Details:
Exam Name: PTET 2018 Exam (Pre. B.Ed. Exam)
Number of vacant Seat for B.Ed. Admission: 100000+ Seats.
Organizer Name: Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU), Ajmer.
Exam Date: May 2017.
Official Website: ptet2018.com
Candidates seeking for get admission in B.Ed. Course they must remember the dates available below:
- Start date for PTET Online Registration: January 2018.
- Last date for PTET 2017 Online form: April 2018.
- Last date for Fee submission: April 2018.
- PTET 2017 Exam Date: May 2018.
- B.A.-B.Ed/B.Sc-B.Ed E2017 Exam Date: May 2018.
- Entrance Examination PTET 2018 Time :
- 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM
- Entrance Examination B.A.-B.Ed/B.Sc-B.Ed 2018 Exam Time:
- 09:00 AM to 12:00 NOON
- PTET Admit card released Date: 1st week of May 2018.
- PTET Result declaration Date: July 2018.
Eligibility Criteria: if you want to appear for PTET Pre. B.Ed. Exam 2018 than you should be eligible according to given criteria. Check details below:
Education Qualification criteria:
Candidate applying for Exam they must be clear their graduation or post-graduation from any discipline. Candidate who passed their degree from any recognized regular, Distance or Open University they can apply for the exam.
Candidates from reserved category they will get 5% relaxation in their degree qualification marks.
Age limit for PTET Exam:
Candidate interest to apply for PTET Exam they must be completed age 21 years before registration date.
You can get more about age and other eligibility criteria by Check PTET 2018 official notification.
How to apply for Rajasthan PTET Application form 2018?
Candidates have keen interest for B.Ed. exam they will get exam details like official notification release date, exam updates, last date for online registration etc. very soon. Candidate can apply for PTET Exam by submit their application online after start submission of application form.
There have some steps that can help you to submit your application form online:
- Candidates going to apply for exam they will get online link for PTET Registration at MDS University official website ptet2017.com.
- This is an online process so you should be aware about all instruction to fill you application form online.
- You can get instruction and know about the details advertisement by check its official notification that is available below.
- First you have to submit your application fee by your nearest E-mitra Center.
- You will get token number that will be used to start your online form submission.
- After read all details you can start submission of PTET Application form 2017 by click on PTET Online Registration link.
- While you are submitting your form online you should be ready with all scanned documents like your photo, signature and other essential details.
- You must be clear in mind that you can’t edit your application after final submission.
- So you should take a review of your final filled application form and then click on the final submit button.
P.T.E.T – 2018
[ 2 Year Course ]
Eligibility : – Graduation
B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed.- 2018
[ 4 Year Integrated Course ]
Eligibility : – 10+2
Candidates applying for PTET exam they have to pay 500/- as examination fee. You can submit your application fee through your nearest e-mitra center. (Application fee may be change, it will clear after release its official notification)
Selection of candidates:
Candidate will be select through the written examination and they will get Seat for B.Ed. course through The PTET Exam counseling process. PTET counseling dates will be updated at the official website.
PTET Exam Pattern:
Exam will be conduct through only one question paper and Question paper will be prepared by consist 4 sections:
- Mental Ability.
- Teaching Aptitude.
- General Awareness.
- Language proficiency.
PTET Admit Card 2017:
Applicants will able to get their PTET 2018 Admit card before the 20-25 days of PTET Exam date May 2018.
Candidates will get their exam result at university ptet exam portal and you will be able to check your result by using your roll number or application number.
After declaration of result candidates will select through the counseling process. All passed candidates will get colleges through the counseling process.
Candidates who are going to apply for PTET 2017 Application form they should keep in mind about the last date for online registration. You will not allow submitting your form after last date.
If you have any query related to PTET Application form 2017 then you can put your query here we will provide your best solution.