MPPSC Jobs 2016: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission ha releases a MPPSC Recruitment 2016 notification regarding 492 vacancies Veterinary Assistant Surgeon post. All the job hunters who are seeking Latest MP Jobs 2016 are having great opportunity. Capable and interested candidates can apply in an online mode through official website www.mppsc.nic.in or www.mppscdemo.in till the last date 30th June 2016. All the other details like pay scale, age limit, educational qualification and how to apply MPPSC Online Recruitment 2016 are given below.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is a Government undertaking organization. It is a recruitment board for MP state. It is totally responsible for recruiting and conducting exam and recruiting candidates for Govt jobs in MP. The office is located at Indore. Recently it has release a notification for 409 vacancies for Veterinary Surgeon post.
MPPSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Total Number of post: 492
Post Name: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Advertisement Number: 04
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale: The salary of selected candidate will be Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 /-
Dates to Be Remembered:
- Last date for apply: 30th June 2016
- Date for downloading Hall ticket: 3rd June 2016 to 23rd Sep 2016
- Date for online exam: 25th Sep 2016
Age limit: For MP Resident candidate’s age limit should be 21 to 40 years and for outside MP resident candidate’s age should b 21 to 35 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have degree in Veterinary Science or any equivalent to it from recognized university. Refer notification for more details
How to Apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2016 – 492 posts:
All the candidates who are full filling the requirement for Madhya Pradesh PSC jobs 2016 have to apply in an online mode through official website on or before 30th June 2016. Candidates must read official notification before apply. We here also provide some of the steps that you can follow while applying.
Steps to apply:
- Visit official website first
- Search for the link related to MPPSC Recruitment 2016 in notification panel
- Click on the link and read notification carefully
- Fill the details carefully and submit
- Take print out of the form for future use
Application Fee: Application will be Rs.1200/- for General and OBC and for ST/SC/PH candidate it will be Rs.600/-
Selection Process: The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written exam and interview.
MPPSC Vacancies 2016: All the candidates who are interested and capable are here ones again remind that they have to apply in an online mode through official website for MPPSC Recruitment 2016 till 30th June 2016. We have given all the information about the recruitment still if any one faces an issue while applying online to MPPSC Jobs 2016 can leave a comment. We will provide our immediate help. All the best and stay in touch with us.
Note: The information provided by us is through outside sources, candidates are request that they must go through official notification ones. If any incident happen in future, we will not be responsible.
MPPSC Recruitment 2016: New recruitment are available now in MP. The MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission) has announced a new recruitment in the public for the recruitment of the 251 vacant posts of the Assistant Public Prosecution Officer. The MPPSC has invited the students to apply for the recruitment before the last date of application that is 13th Feb 2016. The students can apply for the job before the last date from the official website mppsc.nic.in. The students can modify their application from 23rd Jan 2016. The applications had already begun from the 14th Jan 2016 and don’t be late in filling the form.
MPPSC Recruitment 2016 details:
There are total 251 vacant posts of the Assistant Public Prosecution Officer for the recruitment and for the students to apply. The total posts are divided among the different categories below:
- SC: 40 posts
- ST: 50 posts
- OBC: 35 posts
- General: 126 posts
Important Dates to remember:
- The applications had begun from: 14th Jan 2016
- The candidates can apply till: 13th Feb 2016
- The modification of form can be done from: 22nd Jan 2016
- Admit cards for the examination will be available till: 13th May 2016 to 3rd June 2016
- The online Examination will be conducted on: 5th June 2016
- Paper 1st will last from: 10 AM to 12PM
- Paper 2nd will last from: 2.15 PM to 4.15 PM
- Note that the exam centers will be Indore or Bhopal.
The students who want to apply for the recruitment will be falling in the age as 24 years to 40 years. Means that the applicant should neither be less than 24 years nor greater than 40 years on 1st Jan 2016.
Apart from Unreserved Male candidates all other candidates can apply for the recruitment till 45 years of age.
The students who want to apply for the recruitment can apply for the recruitment if they possess the Law Degree or any similar education qualification from any recognized board or University.
How to apply for the MPPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Applying candidates can apply for the recruitment if they complete all the age and education qualification.
- If you do then go to the official website and select the recruitment link provided there. Selecting the link will take you the notification portal.
- Read the official notification carefully and understand the different norms included in it.
- Then apply online by filling the application form.
- Fill all the entries of the form and submit the form.
The candidates other than SC/ST/OBC/PH categories i.e. UR candidates and non-domicile of MP will have to pay Rs.1200 as the application fee. The candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates will have to pay Rs.600 as the application fee.
Process of Selection:
The candidature selection will depend upon the online test and interview conducted by the MPPSC.
The candidates should apply for the MPPSC Recruitment 2016 and should work to get this job under their belt. This is a nice and well designated job and very good one.