Haryana SSC, HSSC Recruitment 2016, 532 Vacancies:
- Motor Mechanic Posts: 02
- Reference Assistant Posts: 01
- Statistical Assistant Posts: 01
- Junior Evaluator Posts: 02
- Typist (Hindi) Posts: 02
- Assistant Information and Public Relations Officer Posts: 04
- Article Writer (Hindi) Posts: 04
- Article Writer (Urdu) Posts: 01
- Article Writer (Punjabi) Posts: 01
- Article Writer (English) Posts: 01
- Prof Reader (Hindi) Posts: 01
- Prof Reader (Urdu) Posts: 01
- Prof Reader (Punjabi) Posts: 01
- Prof Reader (English) Posts: 01
- Archival Restorer Posts: 01
- Assistant Archivist Posts: 03
- Surveyor Posts: 01
- Library Clerk Posts: 01
- Modeller Posts: 01
- Assistant Archaeologist Posts: 02
- Hostel Warden Posts: 01
- Assistant Research Officer Posts: 01
- Tehsil Welfare Officer Posts: 21
- Fitter Posts: 02
- Agriculture Inspector Posts: 02
- Agriculture Sub-Inspector Posts: 02
- Computer Posts: 01
- Laboratory Assistant Posts: 04
- Senior Scientific Assistant Posts: 01
- Laboratory Assistant Posts: 01
- Junior Scientific Assistant Posts: 01
- Laboratory Attendant Posts: 01
- Ahlmad Posts: 01
- Junior Statistical Nosologist Posts: 01
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts: 01
- Draftsman Posts: 03
- Operator Posts: 206
- Store Keeper Posts: 76
- Mason Posts: 18
- Telephone Attendant Posts: 16
- Electrician Posts: 20
- Artificier Posts: 11
- Turner Posts: 06
- Welder Posts: 04
- Store Keeper (for BBMB Dept) Posts: 01
- Chargeman Posts: 18
- Mason (for BBMB Dept) Posts: 03
- Electrician (for BBMB Dept) Posts: 08
- Artificier (for BBMB Dept) Posts: 01
- Turner (for BBMB Dept) Posts: 04
- Welder (for BBMB Dept) Posts: 06
- Fitter Posts: 10
- Moulder Posts: 01
- Plumber Posts: 02
- Operator (for BBMB Dept) Posts: 03
- Supervisor Posts: 04
- Earth Work Mistri Posts: 05
- Seed Certification Officer Posts: 25
- Technical Assistant (Lab) Posts: 05
- Personal Assistant Posts: 01
- Accountant Posts: 02
Dates to be remembered:
- Start apply Online” 11th April 2016.
- Closing of Apply Online: 10th May 2016.
- Closing date for fee submission: 13th May 2016.
Qualification: 10th, 12th, Graduate and Diploma. You can get more by check its official notification.
Age: Between 17-42 years.
|Post No. (as mentioned in above table)||Application fee|
|02 to 04, 6 to 10, 16, 17, 19 to 23, 25, 29 to 31, 34 to 36, 58 to 61||General category (Male and Female): 150/-.|
General category (Female from Haryana State): 75/-
SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG category (Male from Haryana state): 35/-
SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG category (Female from Haryana state): 18/-
|1, 5, 11 to 15, 18, 24, 26 to 28, 32, 33, 37 to 57|
|General category (Male and Female): 100/-.|
General category (Female from Haryana State): 50/-
SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG category (Male from Haryana state): 25/-
SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG category (Female from Haryana state): 13/-
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their personal performance in the Written test and in the interview.
The candidates who wish to get job in govt. sector can apply for HSSC Recruitment 2016 exam as this chance shall not be missed by any one of you. The HSSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2016 is the golden chance for the students who have learnt Steno language for the recruitment. Hope this recruitment will help you all and hope for the best.
HSSC 4509 Vacancies Notification 2016: Recently Haryana SSC released HSSC Recruitment 2016 Notification for hire people on 5411 various vacant posts. The staff selection board of Haryana invited the candidates to enter their Latest govt. jobs directly. The HSSC published a notification on the official site www.hssc.gov.in inviting applications for the HSSC Recruitment 2016. The Board has issued the notification mentioning the posts category wise and the last date is also provided i.e. 4th April, 2016. The students should apply for the HSSC Vacancy for various posts. The students should start filling the online forms as the forms start from 5th March 2016.
Haryana SSC, HSSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
The posts are created by the HSSC and it is completely subjected to them.
Recruiter Name: Haryana Staff Service Commission.
Number of Total Posts: 4509.
|1. Shift Attendant (Re-Advertised)||2426|
|2. Upper Divisional Clerk (Re-Advertised)||447|
|3. Lower Division Clerk (Re-Advertised)||964|
|4. Assistant Law Officer||3|
|5. Grid Sub Station Operator||418|
|6. Upper Divisional Clerk (Head Office/ Field)||36|
|7. Lower Division Clerk (Head Office/ Field)||109|
|8. Section Officer||4|
|9. Divisional Accountant||21|
|10. Accounts Clerk||15|
|12. Assistant Fire Operator||3|
|13. Assistant Store Keeper||2|
|14. Foreman Grade-II (Hydel)||1|
|15. Foreman Grade-II (Thermal)(Electrical Trade)||5|
|16. Foreman Grade-II (Thermal) Mechanical Trade||4|
|17. Operator (Hydel) Electrical||5|
|18. Operator (Hydel) Mechanical||3|
|19. Store Munshi||3|
|20. Technician (Thermal) Electrician||8|
|21. Technician (Thermal) Fitter||8|
|22. Technician (Thermal) Electronics & Communication||4|
|23. Technician (Thermal) Instrumentation & Control||3|
|24. Junior Scale Stenographer||9|
Dates to be Remembered:
The people applying for the job must remember and keep in mind these dates:
- Application form starts: 5th March 2016.
- Application forms ends: 4th April 2016.
- Application fee submission last date: 7th April 2016..
The applicants applying for the job must fall into the age group required. The age group mentioned in the notification is 18 years to 42 years. Which means that applicant must not be younger than 18 years at the time of application and must not be elder than 42 years at the time of application.
- The relaxation in age will be provided to the backward class candidates.
- The relaxation in age for PHC General Candidates is up to 10 years whereas relaxation for SCs and BCs candidates is 15 years.
- The relaxation in age for the Ex-Serviceman is 3 years.
- Unmarried, divorced and separated women will be given relaxation in age equal to 5 years.
Candidate interested for apply here they should have Graduate degree or ITI diploma in their post’s relavent trade. Candidate should passed their degree and diploma from recognized board/intitude/University. You can check more about Post Qualification by check its official notification.
How to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2016, 4509 Vacancies:
The candidates applying for the job must remember that all the applicants applying for the job will not be called for the interview only selected candidates will be called for the interview. The selection can be done by holding exam. The commission’s decision will be final and no argument will be done on that note.
- To apply online first read the official notification carefully and then start filling the form for HSSC Recruitment 2015-16 clerk posts.
- Complete the form and submit the form.
- After completing the form a registration no. and password will be generated. Note the id and password for the future reference.
- Now you have filled the form completely. Now take the printout of the challan.
Apply Online link will display after 5th March.
|Post No. (as mentioned in above table)||Application fee|
|04, 05, 08, 09, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17,18, 24|
|· General category (Male and Female): 150/-.|
· General category (Male and Female from Haryana State): 75/-
· SC/SBC/BC/EBPG category from haryana (Male): 35/-
· SC/SBC/BC/EBPG category from Haryana (Male): 18/-
|01, 02, 03, 06, 07, 11, 13, 19, 20, 21, 22 23|
|· General category (Male and Female): 100/-.|
· General category (Male and Female from Haryana State): 50/-
· SC/SBC/BC/EBPG category from haryana (Male): 25/-
· SC/SBC/BC/EBPG category from Haryana (Male): 13/-
Physically handicapped candidates are exempted from the fee.
The applicants will have to submit the challan in any branch of the SBI, SBP, PNB, IDBI. Payment can also be done via netbanking.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done on the basis of the score in examination and performance in interview.
Candidates should apply for this job as it is a rare simple chance to get Latest govt. job. Students should apply for 4509 Various posts HSSC Recruitment 2016 is the best chance for the students of commerce field and good opportunity as well.
HSSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2016:
SSC vacancies have been coming from the last few months in different states. This time it is Haryana Staff Selection Commission to take on new vacancies for the students. The HSSC has recently published a new HSSC Recruitment 2016 notification in the public for the HSSC Recruitment 2015-16 of 902 vacant posts of different levels. The board has invited the recruitment applications for the recruitment of Steno, life guard, Draftsman etc. The applicants can apply for the exam through the official website before the last date of application. The application forms for the recruitment will be available from the Feb 2016.
HSSC Recruitment 2016 details:
There are total 902 posts to apply for the different posts. The posts are subdivided in the different posts below:
|Steno typist Eng.||210 posts|
|Steno typist Hin.||175 posts|
|Steno typist Hin-Eng.||192 posts|
|Junior scale Stenographer Eng.||19 posts|
|Junior Scale stenographer Hin||6 posts|
|Junior Scale Stenographer Hin-Eng.||28 posts|
|Senior Scale stenographer Eng||10 posts|
|Senior Scale Stenographer Hin-Eng.||49 posts|
|Wild Life Guard||33 posts|
|Mining Inspector||05 posts|
Dates to Remember:
- The Forms will start from: 23rd Feb 2016
- The ending date of form: 22nd Mar 2016.
Age: The applicants before applying for the job must check whether they fall in the age group required to apply for the job. The age group required for the job is 17 years to 42 years. That is the applicant should not be less than 17 years and shall not be greater than 42 years.
- The applicants belonging to the backward classes will get relaxation in age. The applicants belonging to the PH group will get 10 years relaxation.
- The relaxation in age will be given to the female candidates is 47 years.
Qualification: The qualification requirement is different for all the posts. The qualification is deeply explained in the official notification. The notification can be downloaded from the below link.
How to apply for the HSSC Typist Recruitment 2016:
- The candidates who wish to apply for the posts can visit the official website.
- The candidates will have to visit the official website and select the link you want to apply.
- Read the official notification and click on apply online HSSC Recruitment 2016.
- Complete the form correctly and submit the form.
- Now take a printout of the form and you are done with the application form.
The application applying for the exam will have to pay the application fee for the form. The application fee for the general candidates is Rs.100.
- Female candidates of Haryana State will have to pay Rs.50.
- The candidates belonging to the SC/ST group is Rs.25
- Female SC/ST candidates of domicile of Haryana will have to pay Rs.13.
There Have More Updates for HSSC Recruitment 2016. Stay tune with us to get complete details. here…..