Delhi police constable Jobs 2017: There have a notification of Delhi police recruitment 2017 at website of delhi police www.delhipolice.nic.in. Currently Delhi police Department recruiting for 15000 posts of Constables. If you are unemployed and serve for Delhi police then you can apply for Delhi police home guard recruitment 2017 by submit filled application form at Online. You have to submit your application form before the last date that will be updated soon here.
If you are interested to apply here then you should be clear about its criteria like educational criteria, age criteria and other physical and medical criteria. You can get all detail by read further mentioned details.
Delhi police recruitment 2017 complete Details:
Recruiter Name: Delhi Police Department.
Number of posts: 15000 Vacancies.
Posts Name: Constable
Official Website: www.delhipolice.nic.in
Mode of Submission application: Online
Date to be remembered:
- Submission of Application form Started from: Update Soon.
- Last date for submission of Application form: Update soon.
Qualification: candidate going to appear for this recruitment must pass their Matriculation/Sr. Secondary exam (10th /12th Pass) from recognized board.
Age: candidate age must be between:
- Male Candidates: 18 years – 25 years.
- Female Candidates: 18 Years – 21 years.
Other Required Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should be Indian and domicile of Delhi.
- Candidate should be fit physically and mentally.
- Male candidate hight must be above than 165 CM.
- Female Candidate height must be above than 150 CM.
How to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017, Delhi Police Constable Jobs:
Candidate eligible according to above eligibility criteria can submit their application form till last date. You can get by visit official website. We will update link here. You can Download notification and submit your application online by using links from here.
How To Apply for Delhi Police Recruitment
- Job Seekers who want to make career in Delhi police they can apply here by visit official website or by click on the below apply online link.
- At official home page you can find online application form and official notification by checking in Recruitment section.
- You must read all instructions by official notification before apply online.
- Now you can apply online. You must submit your details carefully.
- You must be ready with your scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit you application and complete submission of your application by submit application fee, upload photo and signature.
- After complete submission of application form you must take a copy your detailed application for further references.
Application from fee:
you can get application form by home guards office addresses which are given above by giving 100/- as application form fee. Changes will be applied after declaration of official notification.
Selection of candidates:
candidate must pass written examination and physical eligibility test for selection. Written exam and PET date will be published soon at official website. You can get details about written examination and physical exam are following:
- 10th standard level question paper with consist 80 MCQ (objective) Questions.
- Ex-servicemen exempted from written exam and they have to appear in physical exam.
- No other allowances will provide for exam.
- You can’t use electronic item like mobile, calculator, pager at time of exam.
Physical Exam (PET):
Candidate who passed written exam successfully they will call for appear in PET. Check standard that will need to pass physical exam:
- Male: 165 CM.
- Female: 150 CM.
- Male: 1000 Meter in 5 Minute and 30 seconds.
- Female: 800 Meter in 5 Minute and 30 seconds.
Note: for candidate who are elder from 35 years they can complete race in 8 minutes and 30 seconds.
Note: DSO will be not responsible for injuries happened in physical exam. So candidate should take care of himself.
Important Documents (at time of Physical Exam):
Candidate has to ready with some important documents and their copies at time of physical exam. You have to submit your original documents and its copies at time of document checking process. Documents are following that you have to keep at time of exam:
The 10th class certificate given by your board for proof of you Date of birth.
You must keep all essential qualification certificates given by recognized board.
For proof of your residential address you have to keep any of one:
- Current Ration Card with your photo.
- Driving license approved by Delhi Transport Department.
- Voter Id card.
- Domicile certificate with your photo.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank passbook with your photo.
Candidate eligible according to above criteria and interested to apply here they have to submit their Delhi police recruitment 2017 Application form before the last date.