BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017: BHEL is inviting new employees for the company. The BHEL Bhopal has published anew notification saying about the recruitment of 738 vacant posts of ITI Trade apprentice. The BHEL Bhopal wants the students to apply for the job. The students can apply for the job through the official website and through our site. The students should apply for the job before the last date of application that is 31st Jan 2017. The students can apply online but will have to send the hard copy of the form to the department before 7th February 2017.
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 details:
There are total 738 vacant posts for the recruitment of new ITI Trade Apprentice.
- Electrician: 155 Posts
- Fitter: 217 Posts
- Machinist Composite: 102 Posts
- Welder: 108 Posts
- Turner: 53 Posts
- Computer: 36 Posts
- Draftsman Mechanic: 15 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 13 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 17 Posts
- Machinist Grinder: 10 Posts
- Mason: 05 Posts
- Painter (General): 07 Posts
Important Dates to remember:
- The starting date of application form is 1st January 2017.
- The Forms will end on 31st January 2017.
- Last date for receiving documents: 2nd February 2017.
The candidates applying for the job must fall into the age group required for the job. The applicants applying for the job must be 14 years to 25 years. That is the applicant should not be younger than 14 years and shall not be greater than 25 years on 31st Mar 2017.
- The candidates belonging to the SC/ST or employees of BHEL will get the relaxation of 5 years.
- The OBC candidates will get 3 years relaxation.
- The PH candidates will get 10 years relaxation.
How to apply for the BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017:
The candidates who want to apply for the job can apply before the last date of application. The candidates can apply online through the official website www.bhelbpl.co.in. The candidates can apply for the job by visiting the official website.
- The students should go to the website and click on the recruitment link and read the official notification.
- After reading the notification click on the “apply online” and fill the form completely.
- Submit the form and you are done with the form.
- The candidates after submitting the form will have to take a print out of the form and send this hard copy of the form with the required self-attested documents. All this is to be send through an envelope naming “Application for ITI Trade Apprentice 2016-17”. The application is to be send to the below address:
PO Box. No. 35,
Post Office Piplani,
BHEL Bhopal- 462022,
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the individual performance of the candidates in the written examination followed by the personal interview.
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 Online application Form:
The students should apply for the BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017. The recruitment provides govt. job for the ITI students. This is a rare chance to get in the BHEL through such type of Recruitment and they should take this chance seriously.