BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2016-17: BHEL is inviting new employees for the company. The BHEL Bhopal has published anew notification saying about the recruitment of 682 vacant posts of ITI Trade apprentice. The BHEL Bhopal wants the students to apply for the job. The students can apply for the job through the official website and through our site. The students should apply for the job before the last date of application that is 2nd Jan 2016. The students can apply online but will have to send the hard copy of the form to the department before 9th Jan 2016.
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2016-17 details:
There are total 682 vacant posts for the recruitment of new ITI Tradesman.
|Electronic Mechanic||12 posts|
|Welder Gas||98 posts|
The posts are also divided according to the category as
Important Dates to remember:
- The starting date of application form is 12th Dec 2015.
- The Forms will end on 2nd Jan 2016.
The candidates applying for the job must fall into the age group required for the job. The applicants applying for the job must be 14 years to 25 years. That is the applicant should not be younger than 14 years and shall not be greater than 25 years on 31st Mar 2016.
- The candidates belonging to the SC/ST or employees of BHEL will get the relaxation of 5 years.
- The OBC candidates will get 3 years relaxation.
- The PH candidates will get 10 years relaxation.
How to apply for the BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2016-17:
The candidates who want to apply for the job can apply before the last date of application. The candidates can apply online through the official website www.bhelbpl.co.in. The candidates can apply for the job by visiting the official website.
- The students should go to the website and click on the recruitment link and read the official notification.
- After reading the notification click on the “apply online” and fill the form completely.
- Submit the form and you are done with the form.
- The candidates after submitting the form will have to take a print out of the form and send this hard copy of the form with the required self-attested documents. All this is to be send through an envelope naming “Application for ITI Trade Apprentice 2016-17”. The application is to be send to the below address:
PO Box. No. 35,
Post Office Piplani,
BHEL Bhopal- 462022,
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the individual performance of the candidates in the written examination followed by the personal interview.
The students should apply for the BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2016-17. The recruitment provides govt. job for the ITI students. This is a rare chance to get in the BHEL through such type of Recruitment and they should take this chance seriously.